• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

DratiniChristmasAccessory.png
2irwxmt.png
LarvitarChristmasAccessory.png

Welcome, and Merry Christmas! My shop was recently been closed for about 2 weeks, so I could finish playing Pokemon: White Version 2. As of now, all breeding has moved to my copy of W2, meaning that it will now be more efficient, given the breeding improvements added to the game. I am considering removing the Legendary Pokemon section of the shop, in favor of offering only Events and Breeding, given the fact that many of the Legendary Pokemon are available in the Events section, meaning they're free. I will decide by the New Year, assuming we don't all die on my brother's 18th birthday when the apocalypse is supposed to happen.

Rules:

1. Don't post any unnecessary clutter. I'd like to keep this thread looking nice.
2. Be respectful. To me, to other traders, and pretty much everyone.
3. Be patient. You will get your trade if we have arranged it, but sometimes it may take a while for me to breed something, or set up my system for the trade. Plus I do have a life so don't expect me to put it on hold just to trade with you.
4. No hacks. I cannot stress this enough. I am not interested in hacks, and I do not hack. I am willing to accept clones though, as long as you tell me it isn't the original. Also, I won't clone your Pokemon for you.
5. Don't ask me to RNG. I don't know how.
6. Do not request through VM/PM. I will ignore you. Only request through the shop.
7. Once you have made a request, please wait until it is complete to make another request.
8. 1 breeding request per person at a time. I can have a queue of up to 5 Breeding Requests. If my queue is full, do not request or you will not get anything.
9. All Pokemon with the Trainer name Rich or Necrum are Non-redistributable. Trainer ID numbers for these trainers found below. All others are fully redistributable.

Alright, Now that that business is out of the way, let's get down to the good stuff. Here is a brief list of services I can offer:

-Mass Giveaway
-Breeding
-Legendary Pokemon
-Event Pokemon

premier.png
Trophy Case
classic.png

Not For Trade!
Spoiler:

CharmanderIceType.png
Mass Giveawa
y
BulbasaurIceRetype.png

White Version FC
Price: Free
January
ON HOLD!

PikachuSantaAccessory-1.png
Breeding
NotchedPichuElfAccessory.png

White Version FC
Standard Price: Free
Egg Move Male Price: Another EMM
Dream World Female Price: Another DWF
All breeding is free, unless combined with a Service which isn't. Pokemon in eggs are only guaranteed 1 perfect stat. Please fill out the following request form:

Breeding Request Form

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Nature:
Ability:
Egg Moves: (Optional)
Best IVs: (Optional/Max 3)
Pokerus: Y/N

Breeding Queue
All * requests are Whitelist
Spoiler:

I can breed any of these Pokemon:
Mouse over icons for Pokemon name.

Gen 1
Spoiler:

Gen 2
Spoiler:

Gen 3
Spoiler:

Gen 4
Spoiler:

Gen 5

Spoiler:

Egg Moves:

I can breed these Egg moves for sure. Feel free to request moves not listed so I can expand my offerings.
Spoiler:

Dream World Abilities:
I can breed these DW Pokemon
Spoiler:

ZekromKyuremRecolour.png
Legendary Pokemon
ReshiramKyuremRecolour.png

Black Version FC
Price: Other Legendary Pokemon
I have the following Legendaries for trade. I will trade these for other Legendaries. All legendaries traded to me will be made available for trade as well. Make sure to include the Trainer ID of the Pokemon you want, since my doubles are from different playthroughs.

Spoiler:

StantlerReindeerAccessory.png
Event Pokemon
AbomasnowAccessory.png

Black Version FC
Price: Free
I can clone any of these.

Any Pokemon with * on either side were obtained personally. For foreign region Pokemon with * on, I used a ROM with my R4 to obtain over WIFI.

3rd Gen Mystery Gifts:
Spoiler:

4th Gen Mystery Gifts:
Spoiler:

5th Gen Mystery Gifts:

Spoiler:

Dream World Events:
Spoiler:

Wants
-Any Pokemon I can't already breed
-Any Egg Move males
-Dream World Females
-Any Legendaries/Event Pokemon

Whitelist:
-SilvanArrow: Made two donations.
-Psiiionic: Donated a flawless Ditto.
-Medlis: Donated 12 Pokemon, and the remaining Power Items.
-kevin24: For donating several DW Starters.
-Sakurah: 100th Poster!
-Zupplu: Race to the Finish Donator.
-Lunicli: Race to the Finish Donator.
-Dragon-T: Race to the Finish Donator.
-abarai: Race to the Finish Donator.
-MrTripStack: Race to the Finish Donator.

Resume
White Version Trainer Card:
1a130f2b.png

Black Version Trainer Card:
1b5ae032e21593c9a2e149dd588af88fbf47a8e9ae8060bfa.png

White Version 2 Trainer Card:
picture.php

Completed Requests:
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=11&u=necrum

My Trainer IDs:
Spoiler:

I also highly recommend that you check out SilvanArrow's Quiver Of Trades. If you're looking for something that I can't offer, then you might find it there.

Also check out ~RNC~'s BlastoisePokeLodge.

Action Replay codes
White Version 2:
Action Replay DSi
-Instant Egg
-Fast Hatch
-IV/EV Check

Black Version:
R4i-SDHC
-Clone Pokemon

Last edited:

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
Hey i will send you a japanese dw mudkip, korean dw charmander, korean dw bulbasaur, korean dw piplup, japanese dw chimchar, japanese dw turtwig, japanese dw bulbasaur and korean dw squirtle. send junk for me to release. fc in my sig.

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Hello! I'd like the Draco Charmander, Snowrunt and Tyrogue?
I don't have a lot to offer since you already have many that I have.
Might you be interested in: Cherubi, Wooper and Buneary?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
All breeding requests are free, so yes, those are fine. Also, the Mass Giveaway Pokemon are also free. You just want the Pokemon then? No special requests?

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
All breeding requests are free, so yes, those are fine. Also, the Mass Giveaway Pokemon are also free. You just want the Pokemon then? No special requests?

Yes just the Pokemon. Could I change the Tyrogue to a Totodile? It turns out I already have a Hitmonchan.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

picture.php
2irwxmt.png
Spr_4d_246.png

[SIZE=+1]Quick Links[/SIZE]
Rules - Plasma Pokemon Giveaway - Breeding - Events - Wants

Welcome to Hidden Potential! Feel free to look around my shop, something may just catch your eye. Need something bred? No problem! I offer high quality breeding without RNG abuse. You may not get a perfect, or shiny Pokemon form me, but you will get something that was bred with hard work and lots of care! I have many events to offer as well, for you collectors out there, and even people who just missed an event they wanted. Be sure to leave my shop a rating! So, let's start trading, shall we?

You can almost always find me in the Trade Corner IRC channel.

[a id]ev_rules[/a id]
[SIZE=+2]Rules[/SIZE]
1. No spamming.
2. Be respectful. To me, to other traders, and pretty much everyone.
3. Be patient. You will get your trade if we have arranged it, but sometimes it may take a while for me to breed something, or set up my system for the trade. Plus I do have a life so don't expect me to put it on hold just to trade with you.
4. No hacks. I cannot stress this enough. I am not interested in hacks, and I do not hack. I am willing to accept clones though, as long as you tell me it isn't the original.
5. Don't ask me to RNG. I don't know how.
6. Do not request through VM/PM. I will ignore you. Only request through the shop.
7. Once you have made a request, please wait until it is complete to make another request.
8. 1 breeding request per person at a time. I can have a queue of up to 5 Breeding Requests. If my queue is full, do not request or you will not get anything.
9. 5 Event requests per person at a time. I'm tired of setting up large trades. They're time consuming and I always fall behind. This limit does not apply to file trading.

Update Center
6/2 - Added Timid FAL2010 Mew
6/2 - Added WIN2011 Raikou
6/2 - Added Adamant SMR2010 Jirachi
6/2 - Added Naive Dream Radar Tornadus
6/2 - Added Modest Dream Radar Thundurus
6/2 - Added Timid Dream Radar Landorus
6/2 - Added Brave Plasma Deoxys
5/16 - Added FEB2012 Mewtwo
5/16 - Added ノブナガ Rauquaza
5/16 - Added WCS Eevee
5/16 - Added フクオカ Audino
5/16 - Added WORLD12 Pikachu
5/16 - Added Naughty Dream Radar Landorus

[SIZE=+1]Trophy Case[/SIZE]
Not for trade!
248.gif

248.png
notshiny.png
#248 Tyranitar ♀ (level 100)
005.png

OT:
2.png
Rex ♂ (HeartGold, 4007/64714)
Jolly - Sand Stream - 25/31/10/12/3/18
Earthquake - Stone Edge - Crunch - ***
My first Lvl 100. Also my first Tyranitar after returning to Pokemon. Lucky ATK stat!

130f.gif

130.png
shiny.png
#130 Gyarados ♀ (level 61)
002.png

OT:
2.png
Rex ♂ (HeartGold, 4007/64714)
Lonely - Intimidate - 24/30/11/17/21/3
Aqua Tail - Ice Fang - Thrash - Dragon Dance
Red Gyarados may not be unique, but I believe they are lucky, as this one got me through some tough times.

006.gif

6.png
shiny.png
#6 Charizard ♂ (level 36)
004.png

OT:
2.png
Rich ♂ (White, 43054/34444)
Bold - Blaze - 27/16/8/31/1/8
Flamethrower - Dragon Pulse - Crunch - Dragon Rush
This is my first non-event Shiny Pokemon. It took me forever to breed. I shall treasure it forever.

374.gif

374.png
shiny.png
#374 Zero (Beldum) ♁ (level 1)
004.png

OT:
2.png
PCX ♂ (Black, 10/60606)
Adamant - Clear Body - 31/31/31/13/31/31
Take Down - *** - *** - ***
I won this Pokemon in the PCX Shiny Raffle.

540.gif

540.png
shiny.png
#540 Sewaddle ♂ (level 2)
004.png

OT:
2.png
Necrum ♂ (White 2, 8170/32973)
Quirky - Swarm - 31/1/28/13/15/7
Tackle - String Shot - *** - ***
My first wild encounter shiny! I found this little guy within a week of BW2's release. Talk about lucky!

359.gif

359.png
notshiny.png
#359 Aladdin (Absol) ♂ (level 30)
004.png

OT:
2.png
Necrum ♂ (White 2, 8170/32973)
Naughty - Super Luck - 4/31/27/6/19/31
Aerial Ace - Double Team - Swagger - Thief
My first real entry in a TC challenge. Paired with Syd's Gardevoir, Jasmine.

Last edited:

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Sounds good. What time tonight are you available (I need a little time since PCX is going on. I am trying to push forward in the Swap Meet challenge)?

Hm. I live in EST. Maybe around 10pm - 11pm? When are you available?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
Hey, I'm interested in:

Lv 1 Palkia
Lv 70 HG Lugia
Lv 45 HG Ho-oh
HG Latias, HG Latios
Your 3 Platinum Regis
GAMESTP Deoxys
May 2012 Darkrai
TRU Arceus

My trade list is at the top of the shops page. I know thats a lot but PM me and hopefully we can work something out!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've got a breeding request for you:

Pokémon: Chimchar
Nature: Hasty, Naive, Mild, or Rash
No nickname, please.
Don't care about IVs.
Don't want it in egg.

If fulfilled, I'm obligated to give you one DW female of your choosing. Your choices can include, but are not limited to, the following:

- Rhyhorn
- Larvitar
- Vulpix
- Spiritomb
- Salamence
- Ludicolo
- Zubat
- Smoochum
- Skarmory
- Gligar
- Ralts
- Natu
- Lileep
- Elekid
- Abra
- Magby

It's quite a varied list, but again, your choices aren't limited to what's on the list. Just ask what you'd like, & I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey there! I am interested in your Dream World Sandshrew. A female please. Check my trade thread (in my signature) for a list of dream world females I have.
I am also interested in your giveaway charmander. Can I have one? :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hidden Potential has officially been upgraded to 2.0! Featuring a variety of new features, a new theme, and October's Mass Giveaway event. Start submitting your requests!

Side note: The Events section of my trade thread is not complete, but I will finish it after work.
Events are now completely up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello NecrumWarrior, I am requesting for 2 Genesects & two Aron's. These are for my Pokemon Club's quiz tom & I have decided to include consolation gifts, with your persuading, lol. Here they are.

Core Request Form
Pokemon: Aron
Nickname: None
Nature: Any
Ability: Sturdy
In Egg: N
Best Stat(s): Attack & Defense
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush

Core Request Form
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Head Smash

I hope you'll be able to do these. The Egg Moves are just add on's, there's is no guarantee I need them. Please take your time but not too long.

~Mid

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Offering an event keldeo + 1 rare candy for ............... FREE!! XD pm me when u want to trade ;) I like the look of this shop and want to help it grow :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Core Request Form
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush & Superpower

Core Request Form
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Head Smash & Superpower
I'll have them done as soon as possible!

Offering an event keldeo + 1 rare candy for ............... FREE!! XD pm me when u want to trade ;) I like the look of this shop and want to help it grow :)
Thanks! I can always use more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Alright, I'm new here. Are you just giving away some of these pokemon? Im interested. I have pokemon for trade as well, but I'm not sure what you want. Since I don't check this site very often, can you email me to work something out? My email is [email protected]

Im interested in one of the "baby" pseudo legendaries for the B2W2 games. I will probably be picking up my copy tomorrow.

Hey man. Im interested in the Keledo. No need for rare candy. I don't like them :)

Can you email me? My email is [email protected]

Id like to work something out. Thanks man!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
SMR2012 Keldeo
Lvl 15, Brave
0/18/19/8/31/31
-Aqua Jet
-Leer
-Double Kick
-BubbleBeam
I would like one of these. What do you want for it?

Back