• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
I've just found a bug today: Flying-type moves don't deal double damage to Grass-type Pokémon, while Grass-type moves deal normal damage to Flying-type one.

Last edited:

xiechayghe

Jacks
Years
After I went to the Cinnabar Island, what should I do to receive the Volcano Badge? I really have trouble =(
And...
I have played Eevee chapter before fixing, how can I play again?

Last edited:

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
After I went to the Cinnabar Island, what should I do to receive the Volcano Badge? I really have trouble =(
And...
I have played Eevee chapter before fixing, how can I play again?
End of Part 1, Go wait for part 2 or play some Bonus Chapters or Grind your party for part2

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Fixed for the Part 2, the stairs looking to the right had incorrect data that doesn't allow the warp block to work.
Yes you can, you've been able to since the Beta 12. Just follow the path behind the PokéMart.
Also, Pika isn't counted as a Pikachu because it's its own variation. Regular Pikachus appear in Viridian Forest.
Those glitches were already reported and I think that there's nothing anyone can do about the amount of PC Boxes. There's little to no research on the subject.
Go catch a Vulpix put it in your party, Interact with the shrine on midnight might be 23:00 - 00:00 on your timezone
For what is worth, I triggered it just fine at 4 AM (GMT -3, Uruguay).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
I've noticed two things:
1) gust isn't super effective against grass type pokemon.
2)pidgeotto evolves at level 27 instead of level 36.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
When you're up to Celadon city in the rocket base and every time a grunt tries to vs you yet your game freezes and there's this one grunt you can't just sneak by.

Innova.Ishigawa

Innova.Ishigawa
Years
I was wondering why Green's (The real name of Red's female rival) name is Blue? and Blue (The real name of Red's main rival)'s name is Green? What is the reason of this?

I was wondering why Green's (The real name of Red's female rival) name is Blue? and Blue (The real name of Red's main rival)'s name is Green? What is the reason of this?
The female rival is originally named Blue whereas the male rival is originally named Green in japanese. Their names were switched when translated into english. I guess Aethestode wanted to use the original names.

Last edited:
Back