• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

adwf194

Shiny Flawless Collector
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Hey!

I am still interested in your shiny ghastly: Can I have it's OT?

Go ahead and post the link to your trade shop. =)
here is the url of my trade shop (take out the spaces) ---> htt p://www .serebiiforums .com/showthre ad.php?t=553801

my gastly has OT Sky and please let me know the info that i asked about when you get a chance (pm is prefered, but i will check your shop) :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
here is the url of my trade shop (take out the spaces) ---> htt p://www .serebiiforums .com/showthre ad.php?t=553801

my gastly has OT Sky and please let me know the info that i asked about when you get a chance (pm is prefered, but i will check your shop) :)

Okay, I would be interested in your Ghastly.

My thread on Serebii is incomplete =\

What info do you need?

adwf194

Shiny Flawless Collector
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Okay, I would be interested in your Ghastly.

My thread on Serebii is incomplete =\

What info do you need?
i would like to know the following about your shiny flawless/near-flawless pokes:

tentacool - moveset
bulbasaur - ability
eevee - ability
skarmory - nature/moveset/ability
hitmontop - nature/moveset/ability
phanpy - nature/moveset
foongus - nature
joltik - nature/ability
tynamo - nature

thanks! :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
i would like to know the following about your shiny flawless/near-flawless pokes:

tentacool - moveset
bulbasaur - ability
eevee - ability
skarmory - nature/moveset/ability
hitmontop - nature/moveset/ability
phanpy - nature/moveset
foongus - nature
joltik - nature/ability
tynamo - nature

thanks! :)

I'll get you that information shortly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
im looking for a flawless or close to chimchar. i have some pokemon to offer such as zouras and eevees for days. i also have some other rare pokemon. GEN V

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey, I have interest quite a few of your shinies, but I don't have many shinies to offer you in trade.

Would you trade a couple shinies, or even one, for maybe a legendary, or egg move Pokemon? :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sevrah posted a few posts up that he was closing until summer... so I'm closing this for him while he's away.

Edit: Open now.

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Hey, what nature is this Shiny Phanpy 31/31/31/31/31/31 and what egg moves does it have (I'm mainly interested in stealth rock and Ice Shard)?

Last edited:
Back