• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] アタシポンコツアンドロイド。。。

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years

"isn't your drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth, and THROUGH TO TOMORROW?"

Hi guys, turns out I kind of know how to make things!! I've always wanted to post my stuff on here but I guess I was too self conscious but anyway here goes. I also can't do CSS so I'll just leave this stuff here. It's ordered from oldest to newest but some of this stuff is really old.

Also, please don't use anything without asking first!

Tags

better stuff:
Spoiler:

other stuff:
Spoiler:

80x80
Spoiler:

100x100
Spoiler:

130x130
Spoiler:

150x150
Spoiler:

150x200
Spoiler:

180x180
Spoiler:

200x200
Spoiler:

Misc sizes
Spoiler:

PC emblems
iyO5Zws.png
5ecGW4q.png
BoYY3vE.gif

Misc

Drawings
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anime & Manga Splashes
Spoiler:

Themes
Spoiler:

Thanks for viewing n_n Any comments/feedback are much appreciated!

Last edited:

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
I had my thoughts when I first read the title of the thread that there would be at least ONE Gurren Lagann reference here. So what's the first character I see? Kamina of course!

Your drill is the drill that's going to pierce the heavens and through to tomorrow.

Call me biased, but that one with Kamina was easily one of my favorites from what you posted from the older six. It's composition is simple, yet elegant. The colors flow and match very well with the color pallet of the character the piece is focusing on.

But at the same time, I frowned when you said the rest of them were disliked by you. I thought they were very well designed, and the focus remained on the characters depicted, which can sometimes be lost if the artist goes overboard. Yours, however, do not do this.

Overall, your art is very well focused, and the coloration is pleasant to the eyes. Great work here :D !

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
383xP0t.png

Oh my goodness, I just love that banner. <33 Those effects are very well-placed, and that blurred background really adds to the touch. Also, great job on the color. One thing, though; maybe you could have added a curve or two? That way, those textures would have been a little more blend-in with the whole picture. I'm really liking your icons, too, by the way! Next time, perhaps you could experiment with different sizes?

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
Years
I like the Fairy Tail sig and they Xerneas one as well. Crafty the way you underlined text Xerneas.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I had my thoughts when I first read the title of the thread that there would be at least ONE Gurren Lagann reference here. So what's the first character I see? Kamina of course!

Your drill is the drill that's going to pierce the heavens and through to tomorrow.

Call me biased, but that one with Kamina was easily one of my favorites from what you posted from the older six. It's composition is simple, yet elegant. The colors flow and match very well with the color pallet of the character the piece is focusing on.
But at the same time, I frowned when you said the rest of them were disliked by you. I thought they were very well designed, and the focus remained on the characters depicted, which can sometimes be lost if the artist goes overboard. Yours, however, do not do this.

Overall, your art is very well focused, and the coloration is pleasant to the eyes. Great work here :D !

/sniff so sweet thank you <3 I always tend to be really self conscious when posting stuff I made and I realize I'm always more critical on myself than others with everything which is bad ;~; thank you for your comment!!

383xP0t.png

Oh my goodness, I just love that banner. <33 Those effects are very well-placed, and that blurred background really adds to the touch. Also, great job on the color. One thing, though; maybe you could have added a curve or two? That way, those textures would have been a little more blend-in with the whole picture. I'm really liking your icons, too, by the way! Next time, perhaps you could experiment with different sizes?

Thank you!! n_n I really really had thought I had a collection of icons I had made but they have been lost in the abyss of the computer, I'll try to find them again! I only had the ones that I posted because they were on the same psd + folder and they were more recent. I also think it's interesting you pointed out the cat one, I believe that is when I first discovered c4ds and textures :3 For some reason that one was in a different folder than the rest of my old ones (I think half of them from that time are gone D:) but I dug up the file and the computer says I made it in 2011?! I didn't think it was that old ;; haha

I like the Fairy Tail sig and they Xerneas one as well. Crafty the way you underlined text Xerneas.

Thank you!! Idk if you were wondering but I created the line with shape tool and used a clipping mask of the sig itself on it idk if you knew or not

1 thing i love ur art is ur avatar is so kawaii <3

ありがとう :3

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Sup I know it's been like 10 years so I should have a bigger update than this but I have a bunch of avatars to share! n_n

80x80
tIq6AXt.png
jgc1x5M.png

100x100
WULBtkI.png
LZ4VeRV.png

CspwF0F.png
WscNtSH.png
SID1fpS.png
HVj3hov.png

130x130
4hpB2M8.png
vJAB9p4.png
nOSqSQB.png

150x150
cktlUSD.png
B0i0iwL.png

A&D splashes
Spoiler:

Also this sig is really old but I found it
Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
My internet decided it didn't really want to function yesterday so I made some new icons!
oqbR14L.png
zN3Tn8M.png
htUKYZ6.png

fRBlJN5.png
9FxDmZQ.png
Pkb0yzS.png

V52pqG1.png
nbvtTAW.png
XYHY1mE.png

Oh, and the one I'm using now!
E7s6FOx.png

I tried to do some experimenting with just colors and not using so many textures.

Woo, also first sig in a while:
60FUJxx.png

Last edited:
Years
Your work is extremely clean, I love all of them! The colors in each piece are vibrant and fun, nice on the eyes. Wonderful job, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm mad at myself for not commenting on this gallery sooner. :(

Some of your work in here is really stellar. I say some but I really mean all. These are so mindfully created and you've really brought out the best in each piece. Like Endless, I am absolutely in love with that cat. Overall, you've definitely shown that you have a deft hand with colors, application, positioning, and most other fundamental elements of graphic design.

Nominated for featured gallery!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Your work is extremely clean, I love all of them! The colors in each piece are vibrant and fun, nice on the eyes. Wonderful job, keep it up!

I'm mad at myself for not commenting on this gallery sooner. :(

Some of your work in here is really stellar. I say some but I really mean all. These are so mindfully created and you've really brought out the best in each piece. Like Endless, I am absolutely in love with that cat. Overall, you've definitely shown that you have a deft hand with colors, application, positioning, and most other fundamental elements of graphic design.

Nominated for featured gallery!

(*⌒ヮ⌒*)

Gosh, thank you both for commenting! And don't be mad at yourself haha. Thanks for the nomination too, I'm so honored ;_;

I might update again tomorrow, since it's the last day of summer I want to do some stuff while I still have the time (rip me).

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
Wow~ Really nice Gallery you got here~ A phenomenal job on all images~
I do have 1 question tho~
For the Tags & Avatars, do you use renders then add the background? or perhaps you start from scratch and then make the masterpiece~? Ayyee~~~
And I absolutely would really like to see more~ Definitely a Thumps Up~!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Wow~ Really nice Gallery you got here~ A phenomenal job on all images~
I do have 1 question tho~
For the Tags & Avatars, do you use renders then add the background? or perhaps you start from scratch and then make the masterpiece~? Ayyee~~~
And I absolutely would really like to see more~ Definitely a Thumps Up~!

It depends on the tag, however, with most of them I started with the render and make the backgrund based off of it. Many backgrounds are just many layers of blurring/textures and I don't think any of them are just copy/pasted. The exception is the cat photo and Madoka. Also, I don't use renders in my avatars.

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
It depends on the tag, however, with most of them I started with the render and make the backgrund based off of it. Many backgrounds are just many layers of blurring/textures and I don't think any of them are just copy/pasted. The exception is the cat photo and Madoka. Also, I don't use renders in my avatars.

Ah... I see~ Thank you Thank you for the info~ :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 7, 2014
Wow your art is really good, why were you self conscious?! My favourite is probably your natsu signature but all of it is nice =).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I REALLY REALLY need to do more things but I want to post here so I don't forget I apologize for such a small update - I might have something bigger soon though :)

130x130
2Yf7WH4.png

150x150
5sJqknf.png

200x200
AjuPu6m.png
Ouwj0uj.png

Misc
nXreLWV.png
z6P4V8S.png

12/25/14
k0twRgf.png

12/26/14
150x150
TzpD5ro.png
7fwHoHW.png
ZKnunH7.png

TXMVDLb.png
Yuta6Sr.png

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Gosh I really wish I had seen this thread earlier!

I really enjoy all your tags, especially the more later ones at the bottom.
And like the others your cat tag is just gorgeous. Like the cat is cute by itself, but the added bokeh, c4dish and lighting effects make it look that more appealing.
Your icons too are also adorable and really appealing! - especially the PokeSpec ones :3

Hope you keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see you post more work in the future :D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Aw, thanks for your comments zappyspiker! I didn't notice until too late ;A; Now I'll definitely be sure to keep updating, haha. Here's some more:
cuhTHD9.png

Kinda boring, but w/e

oGFADVT.png

This was mostly just a test, but I really like the pink and such surrounding the girl and didn't really know where to go with it so let's call this "finished" for now

AABXsdv.png

dAOrfze.png

Really need to fix the lighting here but whatever haha

DBW15Am.png

Really old and cute cat so here ya go

gTA0rv1.png

"Finished" piece

OGpfdkf.png

Best thing I've done recently imo I got the lighting mostly down AHHH

Back