• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

99cone99

99cone99
Years
  • Age 25
  • uk
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Right this should be the last time I post on this thread..

My screen always goes white when I try to load the game
I have a clean copy of FireRed
(I played it through right up to island 7)
I patched the ips file
I switched save state from 64 to 126
messed around in settings
and have asked everywhere...

WTF DO I DO

99cone99

99cone99
Years
  • Age 25
  • uk
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hey, @metapod23, are you there?

I am working on an orchestral remix of the title theme. It is found in the anime, but I am basing it off of the version in Super Smash Bros Melee (youtu . be / gxIQWdPhmk0), can't post links just yet. Soon, I will, but not juust yet.

The problem is that I am not 100% sure how to put it in the right format, mainly because I am most comfortable using GarageBand. I have the sound font, I just have never found a free or preinstalled editor that I like besides GB.

Are any of you interested? It is far from ready, but before I go further, I want to see if there is any interest.

Go to share, Export to disc and save it there. Save it as an mp3 so others can hear it!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Reporting a game breaking bug: When you're dealing with Squirtle Squad, if you catch water pokemon with the rod you get, and have a full party, you cannot advance through the game anymore. You are unable to accept Squirtle onto your team and therefore are stuck. I only use one save for the game so I had to restart completely...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Guys, I need a little help.
In route 6 in Porta Vista, I can't get into Nastina's house. When I enter, it's black screen and music is played. Is it a bug?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 28, 2019
So ive beaten ash gray 4.5.3 but idk what else to do so i can finisj orange island help anyone plz

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 28, 2019
So ive beaten ash gray 4.5.3 but idk what else to do so i can finish orange island help anyone plz

Maaz 793

Maaz the insulting kid
Years
I don't see the another town ahead from mandarins island. I only see a house which takes me to pallet and I can't go back to Orange archipelago again. Help plz

And why can't I enter pokemon league after getting 8 badges? Officer Jenny stopped me and tells that excuse me the route is closed

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainer 766

It's cool Rom hack but if Pikachu will follow you it would be also great and if you can add johto,hoenn and sinnoh region too it would be great.:)

That's a WAYYY too over the line of request,man.One ROM couldn't fit all that in.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
I started playing this a bit and found a glitch. I was at evolution manor and decided to go rogue and steal eevee. I put eevee in my pc after finding it, and I battled the three brothers and still kept the 3 evolution stones. I later tried seeing if giving back the eevee triggers some kind of event but it didn't I don't get anything for giving back eevee so I save-stated back and just kept eevee. Is this a glitch? Do you need to give the kid eevee to trigger some kind of event other then 'thanks for my eevee'..?

Also is there a way to get back to santa village to catch more Shelders? The shelder I have has a bad nature for a defensive type, and I want to catch a different one.

One more thing, I got the super rod now and can't find a Dratini or Dragonair at the safari zone lake, is it possible to catch one there?

Edit: I've tried using Firered codes for more moonstones and they don't work on this hack

So Far my team is a Naughty Nidoking, A Modest Pikachu, A quiet Gengar, and a Naughty Pidgeotto. I Want a tanky Cloyster, and I have a baby Exeguttor saved with a modest Nature for it. Any good places to EV train for special attack / physical attack with the VS Seeker..? Also I don't know where But I found an item in a rock called '?????????' I think its item value got mixed up with something because I'm finding sunstones under some rocks.

Last edited:
Years
Also is there a way to get back to santa village to catch more Shelders? The shelder I have has a bad nature for a defensive type, and I want to catch a different one.

On Dratini: You are doing everything right. Keep thrustin' that super rod in the lake area where the dragon claw tm is received. I had to come back twice looking for this Pokemon before I finally captured it, I don't know if it was overkill but I checked every tile like I did looking for feebas in Hoenen. Don't get discouraged-- dratini's there, mine is living proof. She has since grown into a dragonair named Sangrael. Until she finishes growing up Mithril my Kingdra is taking on most of the work load :)

On Shellder: As far as I am aware there is no way to get back to Santa Claus, but I know that is not the only place where shellder live so don't despair. Try the waters of Vermillion City, that is where I am pretty sure I've bumped into them. But others have gotten thenlm by fishing on the island during the "evolution solution" plotline with Slowbro.

On Ev training. For a special attack ev yield Lavender Town's Pokemon Tower is a place to start by battling the gastly and the ocassional haunter. Horsea also gives you 1 special ev pt and they're really common while fishing on Cinnabar Isand. Psyduck can also give you the special lift, I like to encounter them by swimming in the pool next to Viridian City Officer Jenny.

Another good hotspot with Oddish and gloom to boost your special attack is in the grassy area near the Pokemon center where the "mysterious garden" plotline happens. In the same grass you can fight bellsprout and weepinbell for a physical attack boost.

For more physical attack evs fight Nidorinos in the Pokemon reserve that marks the entrance to Fuschia City, you are bound to run into Scyther once in awhile if you do that often enough too. Growlithe is also available to fight in the imite house by the using sweet scent. And Gyarados is another option for attack ev, they pop up in many places, notably the waters blocked by Snorlax.

I hope some of this is helpful to you.

P.S I stole the eevee too. You are just going through stages if guilt, as far as I know keeping eevee does not interfere with any plot in-game. The only thing you would be rewarded with was Mikey's satisfaction... Personally I would rather have a Jolteon!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 9, 2016
hey guys I got stuck after getting 8 badges n mewtwo is also done but ash mom Is not asking for fertilizers n officer jenny is not allowing inside kindly help me to get through it .pokemon ash gray

Back