• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Urm, I like the text, the guy looks like a lego person and the warning is cool, I guess.

6/10

Years
6/10. Color scheme is pretty blah. Dark greens and dark browns are not my style. The teal and olive combination in the logo is pretty bleh as well. Fonts and such used for the text are nothing special. Overall, pretty blah but at the very least, it's organized and doesn't cause eye bleeding.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Reading the font is kinda hard, but the pic on the left is sooooooooo funny and its organized. Plus the CSS is used nicely, so i think 8/10.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
uhhh, ok, i have nothing to say (please don't say this is a revenge rating, i respect his opinion, lol) seriously, simpleness is good, but not that much. I'd give it a 1/10 at most. sorry :(.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That is one hell of a signature you've got there. The colors are pleasant, organization is win and the picture is cute. <3;

9.5//10

-.5 because it ain't center aligned. I'm biased, I know. :<

10/10. I changed my mind. It's absolutely perfect in every single possible way.
..wtf? O_o

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
That's one heck of a signature. My feelings for it can't be explained in words so...10/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner image is..nice, I guess. It looks good. I think it'd be better if I don't rate it taking into considerations the same criterion I do when I rate pieces of graphics in the G&P section, though. Anyway, moving on, I'd say that it looks like a good signature. The only thing that I don't like is the text. The font and the colors could've been better. The positioning of the text could've been a little below too. But yes, overall, a nice signature.

8//10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I . . . have no idea. It makes little sense to me. The colours are kinda glaring, and the font is too bold for my taste. There's no serious effort been put into it, and it's poorly arranged. I don't know where most of the words come from, although I think I recognise some Lil' Wayne (ew), but censored words in a signature just make it look horrible, so . . . 1/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Good use of Basic Css, cool picture - they eyes look epic > 7/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I like it; it's organized and I absolutely love the song (the original is still better though :x). Not all of the icons there are in good quality though and the positioning in the first and second icons aren't that great, imo.

7/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9/10 Beautiful specimen right there.. I always liked Kyogre because of the pattern on its hand/fin. .-. Nice gradient text and pc family. Needs more Whimsicott, though.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Hmm, pretty good quality. :3 Although I see you've had this signature for quite a while. Although that has nothing to do with it. n__n haha.

8 // 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back