• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
Style: HG/SS
Size: 240x160
Source Image: Link | Key: Bright Green - Roads, Towns - DarkBlue, Cities - Red, Mountain - DarkGrey, Jetty/Port - Yellow/Brown.
Number of Towns: 5 Towns, 6 Cities.
Use: Pokemon Prophecy, just PM/VM if you need more proof of work, I haven't made a thread in Progressing Hacks yet. :3

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
(Bump :)

Style: HGSS HI-Res please Size: Essentials Source image: Attachments...thank you. :)
Use:
To get organized. Oh and it's for a fangame for Pokemon Legends of Arceus...if you need work, please PM me and I'll produce some screenshots :) It's my first project, and it's supposed to be a mix of the original + some plot twists to change it up a bit. ;)

Here's some additional information: I want 9 cities and 4 towns (one of those towns being where a marker is already placed), a mountain and a cave (look at where there placed.) and a few forests. Secondly, on the second-to-largest island, I want 3 towns on it, (one is snowy town, your choice) all connected. I also want a snow mountain there, too, along with a snow forest. I want a sea route connecting the mainland and that island each other. For the smallest island, put down one city and a forest. connect both and you're done :) Also, can you make it better than it is now? lol (as in more of the HG/SS style :P)

Last edited:

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
Style: RSE and (if time) HGSS?
Size: I don't care, small enough for my sig?
Source image:
hong_kong_island___land_reclamation.png
(it's my home/where I live, Hong Kong Island) Make up some places?
Use: I really think it would be cool, and I'll use it in my signature cause (as you can see) it's quite empty!

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Hey, i want to get a map inserted. You said i need a comission, does that mean i have to pay you or somethig :/?

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
Another Map Request :)

Style: DPPt
Size: 480 x 320 (Essentials)
Source image:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Use: The project is called Dawn of Eternity, and explains the story of Riley and the Origin of Hoenn. It has many evented battles, including Dialga, and Dragonite. It follows the same pattern as most Pokemon games, a hero, a rival, a team of baddies, and a super-awesome legendary brawl.

This would be much appreciated if you could possibly re-style my original map including the island textures, that would be much appreciated, also can you make the town icons all the red colour please thanks :)

Years
I recommend using the programs used in this video to make insertions and to check for tile limit problems with ROM maps.

I don't do the insertion, but I aim to make it as easy as possible. That video, as linked in my journal post, should make the process quite straightforward.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Size: 256x192
Source image: Its Your Choice Make It Cool!
Use: 2 Regions that connect each other its only passable by a cave
2 large mountains by each region, forest are scattered. volcanoes on the smal islands,and two lakes in each region

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Size: 412x175px
Source image: Look at attached, look at the key in the corner, sorry I only have Paint...
Use: My RPDimension's End, a place called Bransife.

Last edited:

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
could u please make a large map?
style: hi-res HgSs
size: 400X300
source:
uk-map-home-nation-scotland
if this doesn't res, just use any UK map
use: at least 10 cities, 6 small towns, plenty of landmarks, please use southern UK island

thnx!

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Just a question: What is the size (in pixels) of a rom-hacking region map?

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
wait quick question... so any maps we want for a rom, we ask u in dA

and can u help us insert it into rom?

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Style: FRLG
Size: 192x144
Source image:
Spoiler:

Use: I need a world map for the hack I'm working on. I was using HGSS tiles, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I switched to Fire Red instead.

The hack is called Pokemon Basalt Version, if you need to know.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Size: The size of a Firered/Leafgreen region map
Source image: I have this but I need it transferred to DPPt Style.
Spoiler:

Use: Right here my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back