• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikazuki's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey Mikazuki! Hope your job transition and mortgage are going well.
What are you seeking for Kiyo Eevee? Is there something that is in my shop that interests you?

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Hey Mikazuki! Hope your job transition and mortgage are going well.
What are you seeking for Kiyo Eevee? Is there something that is in my shop that interests you?

I'll take any early event or shiny. Just pick something you think is cool from any gen 1-5 game and surprise me. I won't be able to trade til tomorrow unfortunately though. I'm Paramedicing today ???????? Thanks for the wishes of wellness though!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'll take any early event or shiny. Just pick something you think is cool from any gen 1-5 game and surprise me. I won't be able to trade til tomorrow unfortunately though. I'm Paramedicing today ???????? Thanks for the wishes of wellness though!

It's okay?we can trade tomorrow or at any time later on in the week! Life gets busy, especially with such an important job like paramedic, so take your time.
I see that you like surprises lol, so I'll make sure to pick well for you. (: Hope all goes well.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
It's okay?we can trade tomorrow or at any time later on in the week! Life gets busy, especially with such an important job like paramedic, so take your time.
I see that you like surprises lol, so I'll make sure to pick well for you. (: Hope all goes well.

I do like surprises! I usually do my breeding for free but making a shop I had to have some junk in the "window". I try to put some neat junk at least.

Years
Froakie is ready

Fomantis is ready

Unfortunately I'm at work so we will have to trade tomorrow though. If you won't be available I will see about scheduling a date to pick up your adoptees.

Thank you!! I'm on Asia GMT +8 :) I can be available mornings and evenings (my time this week) as long as there'd be no change in sched :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Unfortunately I do not at this time. I'm waiting for my contact in JPN to get another form and will upda te you accordingly. I apologize for making you wait, I'm in a job transition and in the process of preapproval for a mortgage at the moment so it's taking a toll on all my trading, breeding, etc. I'll definitely let you know first when get some more stock and what I end up with.

Hey, how is everything? I just wanted to remind you about these eveelution events. Let me know as soon as you find some time.

Years
FC and IGN: 3583-3690-2379/Russell
TSV: 1302
Pokemon: Aipom
Pokeball: Dream
Nature: Jolly or Timid
Ability: Any (but preferably HA)
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can): Atlesat 4 perfect IVs
Egg Moves: Bounce, Fake Out, Quick Guard, Switcheroo

I'll send the parent if you need. I'll clone and send the original back to you

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Unfortunately I do not at this time. I'm waiting for my contact in JPN to get another form and will upda te you accordingly. I apologize for making you wait, I'm in a job transition and in the process of preapproval for a mortgage at the moment so it's taking a toll on all my trading, breeding, etc. I'll definitely let you know first when get some more stock and what I end up with.

I hope everything is good regarding your job and all. I wanted to remind you regarding these eveelution events. Did you manage to get your hands on any forms then?

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I hope everything is good regarding your job and all. I wanted to remind you regarding these eveelution events. Did you manage to get your hands on any forms then?

I haven't yet, you'll be the first to know. Which ones are you needing still so I can try and get those first.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I haven't yet, you'll be the first to know. Which ones are you needing still so I can try and get those first.

I'm in need of vaporeon, flareon and sylveon. Thank you so much :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
No worries bro! If i can im gonna attempt to get ALL of them, but it would depend on what the dude has and what he'll accept for them.

If you would be looking for proofless ones then I already have:

Espeon
Umbreon
Jolteon
Glaceon

If you're interested in getting them from me, let me know.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
If you would be looking for proofless ones then I already have:

Espeon
Umbreon
Jolteon
Glaceon

If you're interested in getting them from me, let me know.
Awesome bro! I'll keep that in mind. Unfortunately the guy I trade with doesn't speak English and I don't have a Japanese keyboard on my 3ds so mine will be proofless as well. Sorry hope that doesn't dissuade you. Nothing about his events have been fishy though. Even the stats are something that's only be wanted by collectors. ??

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Awesome bro! I'll keep that in mind. Unfortunately the guy I trade with doesn't speak English and I don't have a Japanese keyboard on my 3ds so mine will be proofless as well. Sorry hope that doesn't dissuade you. Nothing about his events have been fishy though. Even the stats are something that's only be wanted by collectors. ??????

No I won't be bothered by them being proofless as mine are proofless as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back