• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
No need to resize the icons... Melmetal on the other hand only needs a repose, perhaps his arms...

But thanks for the icons anyway, and to all the previous submissions! I'll double check the Female Starter Eevee sprite later...

Good luck on the resizes. That's all I can say.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Did someone say Icons?
PiopQbO.png

kLJRPIA.png

Thanks to MultiDiegoDani up here^^^ I got a nice urge to tweak his icon and I animated it while I was at it, and indexed and animated Meltan as well.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The following are now available in the OP:

• Female Partner Eevee in-battle sprite by MultiDiegoDani using the regular Eevee sprite from DS-style resource of Chaos Rush as a base...
  • Icons for Meltan and Melmetal by MultiDiegoDani, animations by our icon admin Megax Rocker...
DropBox content is now updated... Numbering does have major adjustments so please re-download the ZIP file...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hi guys, i'm alive. been busy, but i'm back for now

He asked for sprites in D/P style. These sprites look even bad for Gen 2.
there exist sprites for that pokemon, just search in the cutting room floor´s info on the pkmn gold beta
thanks for trying to help the guy with sprites, but i already told him this wasn't the place to ask for that. i would have preferred you guys just ignored his request than make the thread longer than it needs to be

as for the meltan and melmetal sprites, i don't want us to use jaeger's. i already have a base for meltan from my colleague on smogon. melmetal, i have yet to fix it but i'm planning on mimicking regigigas' pose.

hi there! really sorry, but we can't accept these. for resizing sprites and icons, we don't mean simply scaling it then indexing. when resizing pixel art, you need to make sure there is no interpolation. or if there is, you have to go over the sprite with a new layer, treating it like a scratch sprite.

Did someone say Icons?
PiopQbO.png

kLJRPIA.png

Thanks to MultiDiegoDani up here
thanks to both of you :) i think the meltan icons look great. melmetal looks great, too, but i believe it needs a little bit of tweaking left. i'll take care of that

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Yeah, thanks! We don't need to resize though, but Melmetal arms need to change it's pose to fit...

I never really understood why they decided to change the way the icons look for certain Pokemon with Let's Go. I mean it's one thing that they made some Pokemon look a little bigger in icon form to represent their size on the battlefield but it's kind of inconsistent in cases like Jynx, Electabuzz & Magmar who I don't think really needed new icons at all. Then there's the fact with Mega Evolution the ones in game that do happen to do this they just have the same sprite be used but put a mega stone next to it. I could understand the bigger sprites a little bit like Mewtwo, the starters & Gyarados but Beedrill's sprite is still 32x32. They could've easily used the ORAS sprite to represent the mega.
Did someone say Icons?
PiopQbO.png

kLJRPIA.png

Thanks to MultiDiegoDani up here^^^ I got a nice urge to tweak his icon and I animated it while I was at it, and indexed and animated Meltan as well.

Just wow. They look incredible, albeit with Melmetal it could use some minor tweaks like LeParagon said before me. The fact you managed to get the original sprite of it compressed down to that size in my mind is still quite an achievement.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I never really understood why they decided to change the way the icons look for certain Pokemon with Let's Go. I mean it's one thing that they made some Pokemon look a little bigger in icon form to represent their size on the battlefield but it's kind of inconsistent in cases like Jynx, Electabuzz & Magmar who I don't think really needed new icons at all. Then there's the fact with Mega Evolution the ones in game that do happen to do this they just have the same sprite be used but put a mega stone next to it. I could understand the bigger sprites a little bit like Mewtwo, the starters & Gyarados but Beedrill's sprite is still 32x32. They could've easily used the ORAS sprite to represent the mega.

I agree, the size convention is too inconsistent... They should've either change all the icons or not... Quite lazy from their part, especially with the MEs and the Partners... Those indicators are weird, considering that they previously used separate icons...

By the way, for those of you who are wondering what we are talking about, here's the icon sheet of LGPE, courtesy of Kurt/Kaphotics:

oYxMGMi.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I agree, the size convention is too inconsistent... They should've either change all the icons or not... Quite lazy from their part, especially with the MEs and the Partners... Those indicators are weird, considering that they previously used separate icons...

By the way, for those of you who are wondering what we are talking about, here's the icon sheet of LGPE, courtesy of Kurt/Kaphotics:

oYxMGMi.png

Another thing I just realized is that the Pokemon with Gender Differences were all given an extra icon, all except Eevee who just so happened to obtain said feature in these games. It kind of makes you thank that the idea was kind of an afterthought during the production of the games, but I digress.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Another thing I just realized is that the Pokemon with Gender Differences were all given an extra icon, all except Eevee who just so happened to obtain said feature in these games. It kind of makes you thank that the idea was kind of an afterthought during the production of the games, but I digress.

As far as I remember, the icons for Gender Differences are the same with both gender except for Unfezant, Frillish, Jellicent, Pyroar and Meowstic...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
meltan and melmetal sprites. melmetal was annoying to do. i coloured the hole in the middle of its body because leaving it blank looks a bit out of place at this size of sprite
NMArrsV.png

phrHmQy.png

How about colouring it with a darker shade of grey so it can represent the inner surface of the nut.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Lets Go Pikachu sprite !
dcu2y0v-ea109b8d-0f2a-43c6-a5ed-db51eafb7555.png

Original sprite from ??? (please help to credit)
Edit by Yagi八木赤炎 & Desvol 炎山!
Lets Go Eevee sprite !
dcu67kb-7b558bbe-eae0-4e0b-b871-2d515521f19d.png

done by DesvoL

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Lets Go Pikachu sprite !
dcu2y0v-ea109b8d-0f2a-43c6-a5ed-db51eafb7555.png

Original sprite from ??? (please help to credit)
Edit by Yagi八木赤炎 & Desvol 炎山!
Lets Go Eevee sprite !
dcu67kb-7b558bbe-eae0-4e0b-b871-2d515521f19d.png

done by DesvoL

So I decide to share my edit version of Eevee naked, If someone interesting to use please credit me, and edit as you free:
dcuebi0-0f9172d0-6d97-4e9c-a868-04c64459db74.png

Back