• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm excited for the Beldum line and Eevee for no other reason than Jolteon.

I'd like to see Meowth/Persian in the game but I'm not getting my hopes up... just as long as there's some sort of cat Pokemon I can use I'll be happy.

I really don't want to see any Pokemon whose names end in "chu" but I fear it will be a very real possibility.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Now thinking about it, after you beat the Elite Four the first time around in Black and White, a new area was opened where you got to battle/catch wild Pokémon from previous generations. They never gave us an explanation how they got there right? So advancing Unova to have the other Pokémon is no shock at all. I even expect to see the same Pokémon from that area be in the games too. :B

Years
I will say this. I've been a Pokemon fan since I received Pokemon Blue for my sixth birthday in 1999. I loved Pokemon Gold, Sapphire, and Diamond(not so much on this one). But for the longest time, I was really turned off on the idea of starting fresh in Pokemon. It took a lot of time, but I grew to like the 5th Gen as much as the 1st Gen I grew up with. So the idea that a lot of the classics will be integrated with my new found favorites really excites me. I haven't been this pumped for a Pokemon game since Sapphire.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Most likely every Pokemon that could be found in Unova region without Poke Transfer and Dream World. I always wondered why Pokemon like Absol and Ditto were found in Unova but weren't in the Unova Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm not entirely surprised. I was happy until they included Eevee, I'm sick of seeing it's stupid little face in ever single Pokemon game in the world. Other than that, the selection is pretty satisfying. I'm guessing Abra is going to make another appearance. I'm guessing most of the Pokemon from the post-game accessible areas will definitely make an appearance. I mean, years later they've been "revealed' to the region, they have got to have made homes in other places of the region, right? If so, I'm hoping Drifloon and Misdreavus will be available in the game, also.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
A new Pokemon is being revealed in next month's Coro Coro. I wonder what it'll be? It could be a Gen VI Pokemon like Munchlax that wont even be in the games, or it may be something that will indeed be in the games.

Thoughts?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A new Pokemon is being revealed in next month's Coro Coro. I wonder what it'll be? It could be a Gen VI Pokemon like Munchlax that wont even be in the games, or it may be something that will indeed be in the games.

Thoughts?

A new Pokemon? o_O Yeah with all these older Pokemon that's kinda interesting...

All the formes have been released, which means it could literally be a new one, omg. OH WAIT, except Genesect. Ugh, hope it's not Genesect. >__>;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Thoughts?

Genesect or they are just going to rain more of the older Pokemon down on us. Keep in mind these are "New to Unova" Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Thoughts?
Huh.
I say it's just Genesect. Unless it really IS a new Pokemon, in which case I hope they just reveal a basic Pokemon. Revealing some super-cool uber awesome TOTES AWESOME Pokemon would be a bit of an overkill. Something small and cute, like Munchlax, yes, would do just fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
It's going to be a Pokemon which will be in the upcoming movie btw.

somanynewpokemon2.jpg

That hidden Pokemon next to Meloetta is obviously its Pirouette forme, but the other one is the one that needs to be revealed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ooh... only Unova Pokemon? Yeah it's Genesect or a brand new Pokemon. Don't think they'd fit Genesect into the movie, actually, so hmmm...

Exclusive Pokemon to B2/W2 can work tbh. Also, if there's only about 30 non-Unova Pokemon there, that could potentially mean over 100 new Pokemon, zomg. brb destroying hopes when Genesect is revealed.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Alt Keldeo forme.

1.Meloetta's formes are on the same page(Not too helpful of a hint though)
2. GF told us to use the event Keldeo in B2W2 but said nothing about BW(even though there was a Secret Sword event in BW). Why would they tell us to use it in B2W2 then ?

The place holder thing can be done the same as they did with Spikey Eared Pichu.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
^ Maybe Keldeo will act like Celebi did in HgSs and BW and activate a special event Pokemon appearing, wonder what it could be though...notch ear Raichu xD
I'm hoping that there aren't that many Hoenn Pokemon in thse games...as that would make the needs for remakes obsolete...unless that's their intention...either way I see mostly Gen I and II appearing with a few Gen III and IV sprinkled here and there.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
^ Maybe Keldeo will act like Celebi did in HgSs and BW and activate a special event Pokemon appearing, wonder what it could be though...notch ear Raichu xD
I'm hoping that there aren't that many Hoenn Pokemon in thse games...as that would make the needs for remakes obsolete...unless that's their intention...either way I see mostly Gen I and II appearing with a few Gen III and IV sprinkled here and there.

So far some of the Pokemon shown are Pokemon available Post Castle Battle, or atleast their evolutionary lines are. If they are doing that way then there are a decent number of Hoenn Pokemon in Unova. Maybe close to a third (44 individual Pokemon) of the Hoenn Pokemon? Maybe more.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Oh right...they should seriously add more Sinnoh Pokemon like Ambipom (or at least add Aipom) and Yanmega, also Garchomp along with Salamence were the only Pseudo's missing in BW, so they could add those in.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
What I actually find quite clever are the Pokémon that we've seen so far. I mean, you can sort of tell that they could have migrated from East Unova, as their evolutions were available in B/W's east Unova. Am I making sense?

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
What I actually find quite clever are the Pokémon that we've seen so far. I mean, you can sort of tell that they could have migrated from East Unova, as their evolutions were available in B/W's east Unova. Am I making sense?
Yeah a majority of them were. But Gorwlithe Line and Buneary Line weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back