• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Glitchguy: If Ice Car is actually DOING something different than coming over here then we do have an advantage. But then, we have to use that advantage in a good way.

@Ice Car: I'm not technically saying to reject his/her opinions, but it's pretty much his/her opinion only and most people won't really LISTEN to it themselves.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Seriously now, who is that person to say who the worst Youtubers are? It's really mean and rude to the people, possibly even OFFENSIVE depending on Circumstance. I'm not saying to reject opinions, but I'm saying not everybody would agree and the thing could end up as a Popularity Contest/BIG Argument. That's not a good way to execute EQUALITY.

I know people can do things bad, but still, be kind to them!

Ice Car

Banned
Years

@Umbreon: Nope. I'm actually pre-typing my comments and mashing the refresh button until you guys go away.

Wut

How did this happen.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ice Car Ninja'd.

Okay people, seriously note that post. Just because someone does something stupid doesn't make them a bad person. They could REDEEM themselves.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

No they can't Umbreon. They care about nothing but money. They won't change what they're doing if it gets them that kind of fame and money.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Like I said, people can make themselves a better person by doing things that would make up for their bad doings.

@Ice Car: I know, but what's the chance they'd get 300,000 views as a bad person anyway? 0%, I presume.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I don't know either. But I'm not sure sin is religious. I'm not religious, so I doubt that word is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back