• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
Years
Hello, I'm Kyaru, Creator of Pokémon Garnet, and Team Aeon Leader,

Here is the History in the game:

Pokémon Garnet Version
By Shiun Eshidia
Illustrated By Kyaru Amishina

The History of The God Of Moon and Sun:
1,000 years ago, two ancient pokemon stood. One in the east of the world, Howlunor the creator of the Moon. One stood in the west of the world, Griffidor the creator of the Sun. They had stayed blissfully unaware of their past until they saw each others work, jealousy kicked in and suddenly, they were fighting at the centre of the world. They fought for days, only when they realized that mixing their powers had created land, which had been sprouted with huts and hills surrounded by forests and many other beautiful architecture.

At this point, The Ancient Pokémon was awakened from the world's core, it saw what was happening to the world and came and put a stop to it. The 2 beasts were stopped and were sent to opposite ends of the continent. While this, The Ancient Pokémon divided himself into two, one going off far away, the other sleeping in the centre of Taizu to make sure the beasts kept at bay.

They then went to sleep in different parts of Taizu, waiting for a rematch...with both The Ancient Pokémon and their rivals.

TAIZU COLLESIUM:
The collesium of Taizu was built around 20 years ago. It was discovered that Taizu was actually on the burial ground of the original pokemon and was quickly honoured with the position. Hoenn, being Jealous that it had not been built in Hoenn, challenged Taizu. Soon, Johto, Kanto, regions unheard of for many quickly sent representatives to fight for the glory of being the best region. The best of the best trainers go there, fighting for their region. Only the people of Taizu fight for individual Glory.

Hero Story:
You are a Pokémon Trainer from Johto, and you decided to move back home to your mother in Taizu, and you had a phone call from Prof. Maple. She said to meet her in the lab for your new Pokémon in the next 5 mins. But the message was sent to you 20 minutes ago while you was asleep at home. Now your journey begin well until you find the prof. then your journey begin.
----------------------------------------------------------
100 new Pokémons
New Heroes
New Items
New Region
New Trainers
New Phone Booth (yea, Zel's idea and I need to use that idea)
---------------------------------------------------------
Progress List

Maps:
Elk Village
Sun Bay Town
Maroon City
Twilight City
Cinnamon Town
Gemstone City
Bloom City
Static City
Aluminum City
Tele-Town
Blaze Island
Takeshi Village

------------------------------------------------------
Trainers:
Gym Leader

1. Lara, Maroon City – Poison Type – Sting Badge (done)
2. Bryan, Twilight City-Dark Type-Shadow Badge
3. Mya, Cinnamon Town-Ground Type-Sand Badge
4. Tiana, Bloom City- Normal Types- Cutie Badge (done)
5. Jupiter, Static City– Thunder Type- Bolt Badge
6. Kira, Aluminum City – Steel Type- Iron Badge
7. Paul, Blaze Island-Fire Type- Lava Badge
8. Nyoami, Takeshi Village, All Type, Garnet Badge

New Trainers

1. News Reporter
2. Samurai – Fighting or Psychic types
3. Thug - Dark type or Poison types
4. Officer - ???
5. Nurse – Chansey and Blissey or other healing pokemon
6. Witches and Wizards Psychic and Dark or Ghost pkmn
7. Skater – Steel and Electric
8. Poke Rider – their pokemon their riding on

The Elites

1. Lola and John – Flying types
2. Razor - Grass type
3. Lorelei - Ice Type (done)
4. Sabrina - Psychic Type(done)
5. Clair - Dragon Types

Others:
Fiona - Leader of Team Chaos
Lime and Lemon – Admin of Team Chaos
Team Chaos Grunt
Tyson - TCG trainer

Old but new pose:
Hiker
Lass
Cooltrainer
Youngster
Bird Catcher
Pokemaniac
etc.
-------------------------------------------------------
If you like what you read and would like to participate to help then reply, and you dont have to join Team Aeon just help out

But I need people with experience demo coming soon in the end of Jan.

Spriter/
Mapper/
Scripter/
Storyliner/
Music Inserter/

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice work, You could have also shown some screenshots since there are many screenshots in the game. But ohwell its looking good(since I'm in the team XD)

~C3LEBI

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Are you going to be using fake Pokemon? I saw "100 new Pokemon's".......... I think you should use and electric/fire combo from the officers. Great ideas at work here.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
Years
yes I am going to use "fake"mons and here is a topic ideas this or that

1. New Team or Return of Team Rocket
2. 125 new pokemon or 100

Special guest
3. Prof Oak or Prof Elm
4. Gary or Mark from Pkmn TCG
5. New attacks or Old Attacks
6. the 3 final evo Johto starter pkmn or kanto pkmn

Back