• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun/Moon Battler Sprite Pack

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hello,

Some of my friends and I have collected, compiled and edited together a pack of 5th-gen styled battlers formatted for Pokemon Essentials. All Gen-7 Pokemon and forms are included.
Eggs and canon Shiny sprites are also included.

You may use it in your projects if you credit the included list of people.
http://www.rebornevo.com/downloads/Gen7Sprites.zip

I hope it can be useful.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Very nice!

The only problem is that some ones, like Alolan Exeggutor, have the wrong size.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
It's true that A-Exeggutor does not fit the normal 96x96 size, but I've tested it in game, and it works just fine like that in battles. I chose to keep it like that because Pokemon Sun/Moon do the same thing, where its head is often out of the screen (even on the summary screen!)

The summary screen and Pokedex may require it to be overfit to display properly there, since I think as is it will be too low. I'll post the code for that fix here once we have it finalized.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
It's true that A-Exeggutor does not fit the normal 96x96 size, but I've tested it in game, and it works just fine like that in battles. I chose to keep it like that because Pokemon Sun/Moon do the same thing, where its head is often out of the screen (even on the summary screen!)

The summary screen and Pokedex may require it to be overfit to display properly there, since I think as is it will be too low. I'll post the code for that fix here once we have it finalized.
This won't work for script customizations that uses sprites (like minigame scenes), so is easier (and more standard) for me to change this big sprite for another one.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
True- other customizations using the sprites will be an issue with that. Apologies for that.

The pack has been updated with some minor fixes to the base sprites (mostly transparency) and a script code to position A-Exeggutor's sprites in the summary screen and dex. The link is the same as the first post.

Back