• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] Atelier Yana: Alchemist of Armor Isle

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Welcome to my little shop! Excuse the mess, I've not set up my workshop properly yet.

Let's make things simple, shall we? I'll tell you what this shop does, and tell you a little about what that entails. Here are the services I offer:

• Kubfu, Rapid-Strike Urshifu, and Single-Strike Urshifu Trade
  • Alcremie Customization
  • Galarian Slowbro & Galarian Slowking Breeding
  • Gmax Pokemon Trade (English)
  • Pokemon Breeding (English) [Sword/Shield & Scarlet/Violet]
  • Shiny Pokemon Trade
  • Gholdengo Trade (Pending)

As a side note, I only have a Switch and a Phone, so my workshop can only work on Sword and Shield games. But I can still trade with you in Pokemon Home.

If you wish to avail of any of these, please make sure to fill in the application down below each secton. I will not entertain Direct Messages, unless I have started them. I'm also rather busy, so I only look at Pokecommunity Forums between Saturday to Tuesday. It should also take me a week to work on your application, so please be patient. I will, however, respond to your applications as soon as I can.

Kubfu & Urshifu Dojo

Attached to this little Atelier is a Dojo where several Kubfu and Urshifu reside. Each person can offer to trade for one of these Fighting Types once a week. I do not clone Pokemon, so it takes me some time to get a new batch to trade.

Together with the application, you can state what Region you want the Kubfu/Urshifu to have (Japanese, Chinese, Italian, English, etc...) nickname and Gender. The Natures will be random.

As a General Rule among my Urshifu, they're Japanese, Female, and have a Nickname. So unless you specify otherwise, the Urshifu you would receive would be nicknamed "よまわり (Yomawari)" and "あやかし (Ayakashi)" as nicknames for Single-Strike, and Rapid-Strike Urshifu respectively.

In other words, if you don't want these nicknames, or don't want any nicknames at all, you have to say it.

I won't ask too much in return for a Pokemon, but I reserve the right to reject any offers.

If you are interested, here's a template for a request:​

Spoiler:

Gmax Breeding

With the introduction of Max Soup, I can now breed you nearly all Gmax Pokemon Available! That said, I won't trade for Shiny Gmax Pokemon. That's for the Shiny Section. But Unlike the Shiny Section, all the Pokemon listed here is always available in my Atelier! And as more people trade, I might get even more variety in this section!

For now, I can only Breed for English. So all my offerings will be in English. Stay tuned for when I can expand my services!

Since there are a variety of Gmax Pokemon, and I can breed juuuuust about every one (except Appletun), I'll instead list the special Pokemon I have. Which means the Balls they come in, and the abilities I have for them.

I'll also tell you if they're limited or not.​

Spoiler:
Again, if you are interested, here's a template for this section:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Breeding

What more needs to be said that hasn't already? This is my breeding Service. Since it's rather broad, I'll just tell you the Special ones I have.

And yes, I can breed you a Version Exclusive.​
Spoiler:

Here's the template:​
Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon

Needless to say, all the Pokemon here are one of a kind. That said, I caught most of them myself, so I can nickname them for you.

Here is my list of Shinies up for trade.

• Male Hydreigon
  • Female Fraxure
  • Frosmoth (Shield Dust)
  • Sableye (Stall)
  • Sandslash (Kanto)

Again, I reserve the right to deny trades. Here's the template:​
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Service: Breeding
Pokemon: Galarian Farfetch'd (HA), Scyther (HA), Milcery (HA)
Nickname: I don't normally do nicknames. If you can think of a fitting one I don't mind, otherwise just leave the nicknames.
Offer: I can breed any of the following HA Pokemon (hopefully there is one or a few you want =D):
-Blipbug (Telepathy)
-Hattenna (Magic Bounce)
-Vulpix, Kanto (Drought)
-Vulpix, Alola (Snow Warning)
-Cufant (Heavy Metal)
-Eevee (Anticipation)
-Dunsparce (Rattled)
-Porygon (Analytic)
-Slowpoke, Both Kanto and Galar Forms (Regenerator)
-Corsola, Johto (Regenerator)
-Corsola, Galar (Cursed Body)
-Ponyta, Kanto (Flame Body)
-Ponyta, Galar (Anticipation)
-Cubone (Battle Armor)
-Exeggcute (Harvest)
-Stunfisk, Unova (Sand Veil)
-Buneary (Limber)
-Sandshrew, Kanto (Sand Rush)
-Sandshrew, Alola (Slush Rush)
-Diglet, Both Kanto and Alola Forms (Sand Force)
-Meowth, Alola (Rattled)
-Meowth, Galar (Unnerve)
-Zigzagoon, Both Hoenn and Galar Forms (Quick Feet)
-Mr. Mime, Kanto (Technician)
-Mr. Mime, Galar (Ice Body)
-Koffing (Stench)
-Mienfoo (Reckless)
-Arrokuda (Propeller Tail)
-Pidove (Rivalry)
-Staryu (Analytic)
-Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)
-Squirtle (Rain Dish)
-Rowlet (Long Reach)
-Grookey (Grassy Surge)
-Scorbunny (Libero)
-Sobble (Sniper)
Trade: Sword/Shield

Service: Shiny
Pokemon: Fraxure
Nickname: I don't normally do nicknames. If you can think of a fitting one I don't mind, otherwise just leave the nickname.
Offer: Any of the HA pokemon above or a shiny level 1 swirlix I got while breeding. I can equip the shiny swirlix with a Whipped Dream if you'd like a shiny Slurpuff.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Service: Breeding
Pokemon: Galarian Farfetch'd (HA), Scyther (HA), Milcery (HA)
Nickname: I don't normally do nicknames. If you can think of a fitting one I don't mind, otherwise just leave the nicknames.
Offer: I can breed any of the following HA Pokemon (hopefully there is one or a few you want =D):
-snip-

Service: Shiny
Pokemon: Fraxure
Nickname: I don't normally do nicknames. If you can think of a fitting one I don't mind, otherwise just leave the nickname.
Offer: Any of the HA pokemon above or a shiny level 1 swirlix I got while breeding. I can equip the shiny swirlix with a Whipped Dream if you'd like a shiny Slurpuff.
Order received! I've sent you a Private Message where we can Iron out the details.

Years
Service: Dojo
Pokemon: R-Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)
Region: Japanese
Nickname: あやかし
Offer: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Reshiram, Kyurum, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Ho-Oh, Lunala (Legendaries transferred from previous games that I now have multiple off). I also have 2 shiny gyarados tranferred from HeartGold and Soul Silver. I can also offer you one of those.
Trade: Sword/Shield or Home. I can do both, tho I'd prefer Sword/Shield. Depends entirely on which legendary you'd want, since alot of them aren't Shield compatible atm.

Would also like a Kubfu, but it says one of the 3 types once a week so I'll request that later.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Pokemon: R-Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)
Region: Japanese
Nickname: あやかし
Offer: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Reshiram, Kyurum, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Ho-Oh, Lunala (Legendaries transferred from previous games that I now have multiple off). I also have 2 shiny gyarados tranferred from HeartGold and Soul Silver. I can also offer you one of those.
Trade: Sword/Shield or Home. I can do both, tho I'd prefer Sword/Shield. Depends entirely on which legendary you'd want, since alot of them aren't Shield compatible atm.

Would also like a Kubfu, but it says one of the 3 types once a week so I'll request that later.
Trade done!

Thank you for your patronage.

In other news, I'm closing my shop for the remainder of September. I'll be back by October, but you may continue to send your requests here.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Good news! I shall be reopening my shop soon! You can now post requests for Pokemon Trades here!

But as I have yet to renew my Nintendo Membership, I'm currently restricted to Home Trades.

I've expanded my services for everyone! While I don't provide Mythicals, I will still provide Kubfu and Urshifu trades. Please note that my Once a Week Kubfu per Person rule still applies.

As for new Pokemon have been added to the Armor Isle, let me list the most notable rarer ones.

- Alcreamie (All Colours and Sweets available)
- Galarian Weezing
- Runerigus
- Gholdengo

Please stay tuned for news on when I can trade In-Game for Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet.

In the meantime, allow me to clean up the store.

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 22, 2023
Good news! I shall be reopening my shop soon! You can now post requests for Pokemon Trades here!

But as I have yet to renew my Nintendo Membership, I'm currently restricted to Home Trades.

I've expanded my services for everyone! While I don't provide Mythicals, I will still provide Kubfu and Urshifu trades. Please note that my Once a Week Kubfu per Person rule still applies.

As for new Pokemon have been added to the Armor Isle, let me list the most notable rarer ones.

- Alcreamie (All Colours and Sweets available)
- Galarian Weezing
- Runerigus
- Gholdengo

Please stay tuned for news on when I can trade In-Game for Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet.

In the meantime, allow me to clean up the store.

Can i trade theses Hisuian shinies for a kubfu?

Decidueye
zorua
Arcanine
Goodra
Wyrdeer
Liligant
Braviary
Samurott
Avalugg
Basculegion
Overquill

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 22, 2023
Pokemon: Kubfu
Region: English
Nickname: No Nicknames
Offer: Hisuian Braviary (shiny)
Trade: Pokemon Home

I'm Jihini in Pokemon Home

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 22, 2023
Oh it's fine, we can trade again next week for HDecidueye or HLiligant or HSamurott.

Or if there are other traders in line you can trade them first. If ones open just DM me.

Thanks

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Shop Update! I can now trade freely in SwSh and Scarlet/Violet.

I'm also announcing that I can do Trick Room Breeding. Trick Room Breeding allows me to breed Pokemon with No Good IV in Speed. I can also breed Anti-Foul Play Pokemon, for Pokemon with No Good IV in Attack.

Back