• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokémon would you most want to cuddle?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
u344VGu.gif

Years
Rowlet looks like it was designed with cuddling in mind. It is cute without pushing it (unlike some pokemon), and I just love it for that.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Jirachi or Pikachu. Honestly, the two Pokemon i'm named after :P

Eevee would be nice to cuddle too. And, also, Korrina's Lucario.....avoiding that chest spike, anyways. For a more 'cool' type of Pokemon, he has a pretty adorable and upbeat personality, that Lucario does. Similar to the trainer who has him. It would be an interesting Pokemon to give cuddles to.... :)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I honestly wish I could snuggle my newly caught Pachirisu, named Sassy-K, on my pokemon y version, right now just cuz she helped me figure out super training finally today xD;

Also I love the name I gave her. And yes the K stands for Korrina. Surprised? Yeah, i'm surprised, too......:P *eye roll* lol~

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Ninetales... can you imagine curling up in among all those big fluffy tails. It would be magical

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Rowlet! I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.

Otherwise, Shinx of course! And I always thought Amphy would be fun to hug. Pretty much anything fluffy (Altaria, Whimsicott, Eevee etc). ^_^

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Cosmog! I mean, it is sooo adorable! It is like a child: innocent, does and does not care for what you say at the same time, has a cute face, did I mention that it is adorable?

Back