• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
hey, like ur togepi magby egg move pokemon, do you have them in eggs? Like to have my own OT for non shinies :)

Years
Awesome, cmt for stuff I have?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=214203

Feel free to add me, [email protected] or [email protected] to trade quicker :)

could i throw in a shiny from my thread for this? along with my eggs?

Shiny Heatran, 70, Sassy, Flash Fire

if not id like your pinco with toxic spikes or the female snorunt with spikes. ;)

hey man how's it been ^-^ is there anything in specific you'd like for a timid egg moved budew?

hey how did rhyhorn + the other guys turn out? uhhmm idk i dont need anything spectacular for it. do you have an egg move poke i dont have?

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
i have a male pichu with volt tackle male charmander with belly drum or male qwuilfish with aqua jet and thats about it though and i love the electivire i have been sweeping the battle tower with it ^-^

Years
i have a male pichu with volt tackle male charmander with belly drum or male qwuilfish with aqua jet and thats about it though and i love the electivire i have been sweeping the battle tower with it ^-^

a belly drum charmander would be nice. haha yes electivire swept palmer for me the other day for the silver print

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2010
hey livewire, do you happen to have the items choice band or life orb?

thanks, id greatly appreciate it if u can help

Years
hey livewire, do you happen to have the items choice band or life orb?

thanks, id greatly appreciate it if u can help

i have a life orb, but not a choice band. VM/post here/ or Pm me tomorrow if you want to trade for it, ill be getting off here soon to get some sleep for finals tomorrow. :/

Pokemafia

Hey, nice to see someone who doesn't clone or rng;)
anyways, could you breed me 2 bulbasaur eggs (must be eggs so I can be OT)with egg
moves power whip and leaf storm?
I can offer an ev'd 252 atk+252 s.atk
wartortle lVl 28ish?
If not I have other pokes I can offer.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
You still trading the 10th Anniversary Celebi? I'll trade you a Lv. 5 Gamestop Jirachi and a Lv. 1 Pokemon Ranger Manaphy with PKRS. I can have them hold a Master Ball also.

Years
Hey, nice to see someone who doesn't clone or rng;)
anyways, could you breed me 2 bulbasaur eggs (must be eggs so I can be OT)with egg
moves power whip and leaf storm?
I can offer an ev'd 252 atk+252 s.atk
wartortle lVl 28ish?
If not I have other pokes I can offer.

hey thanks. :) ok i can get you two in eggs. i like wartortle, but what other pokes can you offer?

yea sure ill get belly-mander ready for you tonight

ok thanks!! :)

fffffiiillleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

You still trading the 10th Anniversary Celebi? I'll trade you a Lv. 5 Gamestop Jirachi and a Lv. 1 Pokemon Ranger Manaphy with PKRS. I can have them hold a Master Ball also.

yes i still have Celebi, and those two with the masterballs would be great. :)

Last edited:

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Sweet Im heading out to hang with some if my friends so could we maybe trade later this evening? If that's ok with u? Also very interested in the Arceus. I'll trade you a lv 50 Deoxys & um lv 71 Lugia both also with Masterballs.

Last edited:

Pokemafia

hey thanks. :) ok i can get you two in eggs. i like wartortle, but what other pokes can you offer?

ok thanks!! :)

fffffiiillleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

yes i still have Celebi, and those two with the masterballs would be great. :)

uM, CMT?
o wait I have a again atk and sptk evd lvl 27 gallade?

Years
uM, CMT?
o wait I have a again atk and sptk evd lvl 27 gallade?

sorry i didnt see a link in your thread. :/ ill go have a look. :)

Sweet Im heading out to hang with some if my friends so could we maybe trade later this evening? If that's ok with u? Also very interested in the Arceus. I'll trade you a lv 50 Deoxys & um lv 71 Lugia both also with Masterballs.

sure thats fine we can wait. also, is the deoxys an event?

EDIT: EV'd section will be overhauled tonight with around 6-10 new ev'd pokemon. :)

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Nah dont worry about its ivs its just for personal use ^-^ btw you mislabled my tyranitars EV's its max Atk and Def not Hp lol

Back