• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years

You just blew my mind Nica!

E48pGl.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm glad to see I achieved something today OTHER THAN FINDING A FEMALE MAGIC GUARD ABRA (in Dream World) THAT I MUST TELL EVERYONE ABOUT /so excited

(in other words for those not in the know, something somewhat good competitively)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most things you say about Pokemon these days is competitive, Nica. :v

Meanwhile, I can't seem to make coherent sentences irl right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
70. Damn talk about a ****** week so far, then again Thanksgiving week has always sucked for me nowadays -___-

Still trying to get ahold of my wingman so we can finish up on Gears 3.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
72. It's been a ****** day so forgive my slight discomfort.

And am I the only one who noticed that Pokestick changes his sig's background almost constantly now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
75. I can see you tend to switch through them a lot though, maybe make a animated gif where the background's changing from one to another every few seconds?

Like the Cynthia theme who looked like she just walked into a truckstop bathroom expression wise lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
77. I mean like an animated gif that has a fading background that changes into the next one every few seconds or something like that lol.

Lol I think you gotta go speak with buddy and pedro about that haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He's using a random image generator, in which out of the pile of images he has, one of then randomly shows up each time you refresh/go to the page. I've used it several times in past themes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
80. That's kinda nifty, might use that sometime when recycling my sig if I figure out how to.

And a hello to the fellow above me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back