• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I wouldn't expect much.

Family's watching some dumbed-down magma catastrophe film.

I wanted Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill, but nope o3o
We do have Inglorious Basterds though. That works.

And I was surprised to see the rental store has Paprika and Princess Mononoke!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess it's KyoAni so yeah.

IB was decent. Kill Bill was my favourite by QT though.

Paprika is actually on one of our tv channels soon. Very rare that animu films get shown over here.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, I have my bittorrent, so I'm not really complaining.

Or, well, I AM complaining when I'm desperately trying to find a way to get Hidamari Sketch onto my iPod before tomorrow.
So they're in MKV, right. I'm well aware if I try to convert them into mp4's, the softsubs will go away. We don't really want that. I searched the web and found some programs that claimed they were able to fix that, tried them, and uninstalled them after they failed miserably (and tried to make me buy a premium I was never told about before installing).

So now I'm trying to find a torrent of HidiSketch in flv/avi/mp4 that has more than one and a half seeders. Which isn't too easy.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Can't be *that* bad, can it? :c

Years

As we can clearly see, Hikari is always good at any interactions, reading between the lines, and things like that.
She's caring and generous, always thinks of others before herself. She has a marvelous self-consciousness, and can always see herself from others' point of view. She's the polar opposite of a person who has a fixed idea about themselves, and only hears what they want to hear.

Such a shame the blog entry got deleted, I really liked it cos it spawned a new Hikari hashtag #Hikari4Mod.

But Harlequin, if you're reading this, you know I am your biggest fan.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I personally enjoyed Luke's more. Gives a more general list of dos and don'ts for those wanting to advance themselves on here.

Anywho, I have to revive something here seeing as how there's a PIXY present. *throws Luxury Ball at the PIXY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back