• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Fine by me. No steak would ever beat the fried rice with calamares and gambas I had today, anyway! (It was like an Asian paella! )

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
My Pokemon related thought I had for the day:

What kind of a stupid name is Geodude. I mean, seriously.
Then again, a Bazinga is a thing now, so idk, nevermind.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to name all my geodudes 'dude' and 'dudette'. but then again who didn't?

/inb4 i didn't

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I always gave silly names to my geodudes, mostly I'd just literally translate their english names. (Aardgozer in Dutch XD)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I used to name all my geodudes 'dude' and 'dudette'. but then again who didn't?

/inb4 i didn't

I DIDN'T 8D (Seriously, though, I think I did. That, or I named them "Dud".)

I usually give all my Pokemon nicknames, so ones I don't really care about usually get terrible nicknames while Pokemon I like will get good nicknames. Even the ones I plan on boxing away forever XD;

Arma

The Hyena
Years
216349. I gave all my pokes on PMD Blue nicknames. I had some trouble finding the correct ones from the list after a while.XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

OH I SEE HOW IT IS. Hold on, let me just pour what merlin has onto your food or something. 'cept not 'cause why would i want to kill you.

but now i do want to watch the episode the gifs are from.
but i already watched it last night.
my life. :( </offtopic. if there is such thing in TCTI>

I used to give all my Pokemon nicknames but now it just tends to be the Pokemon on my team and a few select others. Mystery Dungeon I gave them all nicknames. I should actually get back to playing that game but Merlin.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, off-topicness, the best part about threads like these!

I've been meaning to start a Bug monotype on my HG. And actually get through my English White 2. But I currently have access to my new PS2 and I've been watching The Mentalist so I don't think either'll be happening anytime soon ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeeed!

Video Games, Anime, and manga are so low on my list of priorities right now. Currently it's saving up for Bearded Dragon and when I'm not doing things towards that it has been either watching Merlin with my sister or watching Merlin with Nii.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Bearded Dragons are really cute ;; I hope you'll be able get one soon!

My list of priorities right now are: Get RP Drive back = Watching Mentalist > Playing on my PS2 > Anime = Manga > Playing on my other consoles. Oh, and maybe throw "Discuss Pokemon X and Y" somewhere in there XD; (It's only been a couple days, so I dunno where it'd fall under, ffffffff.)

Also, is Merlin available online? I've heard good things about it, and I know you and some others like it, so if it is online I might check it out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They're adorable. ;^; I'll be getting the tank next week (buying it from one of the employees $80 off what it would be priced in stores yesss) and then a week or so after that I'll probably get the dragon itself.

RL Stuff like watching Kid ≥ Merlin > RP Drive> Everything else in the world. (no. really). RP Drive should be higher but whoops.

Online is where I have been watching it because I do not remember our Netflix account's password! .... at least when I am watching it with Nii. I can plurk you the url where I have been watching the series from if you'd like.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

WHAT NEE THE NINJA SAID.

Also hiiii Ros. How've you been? :33

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

They're adorable. ;^; I'll be getting the tank next week (buying it from one of the employees $80 off what it would be priced in stores yesss) and then a week or so after that I'll probably get the dragon itself.

RL Stuff like watching Kid ≥ Merlin > RP Drive> Everything else in the world. (no. really). RP Drive should be higher but whoops.

Online is where I have been watching it because I do not remember our Netflix account's password! .... at least when I am watching it with Nii. I can plurk you the url where I have been watching the series from if you'd like.

NAME IT NATSU. OR IGNEEL. OR STING. OR ONE OF THE OTHER DRAGON SLAYERS OR DRAGONS. YEAH 8D /brick'd

Ahhhh, that'd be wonderful; thanks! ;w;

---

@Aniki: Herrooooo~ :3 I've been good; got through my first semester in college just fine and am currently on break! C:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

NAME IT NATSU. OR IGNEEL. OR STING. OR ONE OF THE OTHER DRAGON SLAYERS OR DRAGONS. YEAH 8D /brick'd

Ahhhh, that'd be wonderful; thanks! ;w;

---

@Aniki: Herrooooo~ :3 I've been good; got through my first semester in college just fine and am currently on break! C:
Already planned on naming it one of three names: Kilgarrah, Aithusa, or Merlin. :3;

Okay! I'll do that asap!

Co-op huh? Well idk who the heck i will be co-oping with at all really.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hi, Pokey~ o/

Already planned on naming it one of three names: Kilgarrah, Aithusa, or Merlin. :3;

Okay! I'll do that asap!

Co-op huh? Well idk who the heck i will be co-oping with at all really.

Ooh, I like Merlin. Seems like it'd fit a Bearded Dragon, too XD;

Whoo \o/

I hope it really isn't as co-op as it seems to be. They really need to understand that some people can't connect to the internet at all due to lack of Wi-Fi or the fact that the system can't connect to certain types at all :C

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Merlin does have a beard in his older self! and Kilgarrah and Aithusa are the names of the two dragons in merlin. :333

I hope so as well. Pokemon is just one of those games that I am fine with playing by myself and do so the majority of the time. I rarely use the things that you can do with others in any of the Pokemon games.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I like the idea of co-op. Borderlands-style, yes please~

Also hi I'll be someone to co-op with yes ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back