• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Sorry for the lack of posts I'm not sure what I want to do with Allister right now since I'm getting bored of him spending so much time in the cafeteria.

Edit: Never mind I had an idea... but he's back at the cafeteria again >.>

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm sure if Satomi could have heard Allister's thoughts, she would have backhanded him right into the moon.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Gimmepie- Class will start soon c: well… soon? Once I wrote a decent opening post for chapter 3 on my phone ^^;;

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Satomi demands swimming outfits! ALL OF THE SWIMMING OUTFITS!!

Meanwhile, the Commandeer walked in and Solo's stick shrunk down to size. (It was such awful innuendo I had to poke fun at it)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry 'bout recent inactivity. Lotsa things came up. I'll have a post done today.

Hmmm c: atleast you posted now~

Class will start soon guys~

Sorry for the bad posts guys, I really didn't feel like posting right now because i'm playing a MMORPG and I can't post later today xD

Last edited:
Years
As an RPer, it could be very interesting :D
As for my character... Allister hates athletic classes and his personality will make the idea of compulsory swimming in a school with vampires irritate him to no end.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Swimming sounds like fun to me. As athletic as Christian is, he'll find this no problem. Except for the fact that he's part-cat...hmmm

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Well this should be an interesting class...

Edit: That's only half sarcastic it will be a great read.

Edit: I'm loving how the Janie situation is heating up :D. I am so glad she was introduced.

Last edited:
Back