• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Instance Decision

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
Well it seems to be picking up a little.

I'd recommend not writing for readers though. Writing for yourself is always so much more satisfying. As you tend to like everything you spew out.
Hey there scales ^_^

Yeah, I write for myself but I like it when I receive writing tips from others to help improve my writing skills. That's why I asked for CC. I don't want it to just get looked at without someone pointing out my grammar mistakes.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Hey there scales ^_^

Yeah, I write for myself but I like it when I receive writing tips from others to help improve my writing skills. That's why I asked for CC. I don't want it to just get looked at without someone pointing out my grammar mistakes.

Well that's an easily solved issue. You could get a beta reader or an editor. Any writer who does instantaneously multiplies the quality of their work 10 fold.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
But I don't like having my story typed up and not sharing it with the world. If the beta reader lived nearby me, perhaps, but, until I keep a regular schedule, I don't feel like a beta-reader would work for me.

Back