• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Years
Years
I have a new problem!When I got to Primrose Town and went into that lab the dad character lead me to a door and when i followed him in its just the base FireRed cinnabar lab fossil room.Help please?I'm playing the newest update released by Hacksrepairman.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I have a new problem!When I got to Primrose Town and went into that lab the dad character lead me to a door and when i followed him in its just the base FireRed cinnabar lab fossil room.Help please?I'm playing the newest update released by Hacksrepairman.

At Granite Beach I was surfing and there's a swimmer by the two fishermen who says "A Pokemon is sprawled out in a deep and comfortable slumber." which is Snorlax's encounter text.Not a major glitch.

That is the end of the main storyline, now you just need to get the rest badges and challenge the league. By the way, I have fixed the glitch you mentioned, thanks.

I decided to release a fixed version of this great game. I don't know if I will be allowed to do so, but still, I want people to know how good this game was.
Some screenshots:
efFegH9.png

These glitches are fixed:
(1)The game crashes when you open the menu in Verasa Village/on Beding Meadows.
(2)You can leave Felridge City without your first badge.
(3)Fiore Town Gym Leader gives you the wrong badge.
(4)The movesets of all Pokemon are fixed.
(5)The unfinished Gaia City,Dracovia Village and Serao League are finished, you can go to those towns and challenge the league now.
(6)You couldn't use the fosil regenerator.

New things
(1)Completed over world sprites, trainer card sprites and backsprites for hero/heroine.
(2)New over world sprites for Dracovia Village gym leader, the Elite Four and League Champion Sophia.
(3)New battle sprites for rival, Gaia City gym leader, Dracovia Village gym leader, Elite Four and champion Sophia.
(4)Champion Sophia's team.
(5)Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Arceus are catchable after the champion is defeated.
(6)Proper icons for gen IV Pokemon.
(7)A rough world map.
Here is the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wa6osyq9s9ubpc8/Pokemon_Genesis_Fixed_Final_Beta.zip

This patch was updated to fix a glitched swimmer at Granite Beach.
The old link still works:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wa6osyq9s9ubpc8/Pokemon_Genesis_Fixed_Final_Beta.zip

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I don't know what's going on but whenever I go into the Palerose research lab and get called over by Dad to the backroom, he isn't there and no scene happens. Something is supposed to happen, right?

Last edited:

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
The same questions I do with every hack.
Does it have a P/S split?
Does it have post game content like a battle tower?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Maybe this was addressed back in the day, but I'm having some troubles in Palerose Town.

Basically, when you're going inside the lab and Sonia stops you and asks you for help, she asks you to go inside and ask for Professor Oak. This is all good. When I ask for Prof. Oak and the father comes and takes you to the room, he's not there when I get in. Nothing happens and when I go out, Sonia is not there either.

I tried earning the badge before, too or saying I won't help her, wich leads her to enter the lab herself, but still is the same.

Someone knows how to fix that? I assume it prevents me from advancing in the story.

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
Maybe this was addressed back in the day, but I'm having some troubles in Palerose Town.

Basically, when you're going inside the lab and Sonia stops you and asks you for help, she asks you to go inside and ask for Professor Oak. This is all good. When I ask for Prof. Oak and the father comes and takes you to the room, he's not there when I get in. Nothing happens and when I go out, Sonia is not there either.

I tried earning the badge before, too or saying I won't help her, wich leads her to enter the lab herself, but still is the same.

Someone knows how to fix that? I assume it prevents me from advancing in the story.

Thanks in advance!

Get the same question as you have.

If this is called beta version, does it mean it can already finish E4?

without rock smash, this game is stuck.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
does arceus and giratina captureable/ in the game?
Yes, and you must capture Giratina first to unlock the path to Arceus.

I decided to release a fixed version of this great game. I don't know if I will be allowed to do so, but still, I want people to know how good this game was.
Some screenshots:
efFegH9.png

(5)The unfinished Gaia City,Dracovia Village and Serao League are finished, you can go to those towns and challenge the league now.

New things
(1)Completed over world sprites, trainer card sprites and backsprites for hero/heroine.
(2)New over world sprites for Dracovia Village gym leader, the Elite Four and League Champion Sophia.
(3)New battle sprites for rival, Gaia City gym leader, Dracovia Village gym leader, Elite Four and champion Sophia.
(5)Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Arceus are catchable after the champion is defeated.
(7)A rough world map.

A lot of glitches were discovered thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help. Without him, all these things wouldn't have been found and fixed. The new patch fixes the following things:
Wrong trainers on Merticus Strait.
Wrong map connection between Rean Bay and Granite Path.
Wrong evnets in Gaia City.
Broken cutscene in Ancient Forest.
A new added event: Celebi event.
Gamebreaking glitches in Draest Cave.
...And many more.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wa6osyq9s9ubpc8/Pokemon_Genesis_Fixed_Final_Beta.zip/file

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Yes, and you must capture Giratina first to unlock the path to Arceus.

A lot of glitches were discovered thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help. Without him, all these things wouldn't have been found and fixed. The new patch fixes the following things:
...And many more.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wa6osyq9s9ubpc8/Pokemon_Genesis_Fixed_Final_Beta.zip/file
Found a minor bug right after having started the game.
JoU75Cg.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Found a minor bug right after having started the game.
JoU75Cg.png

Thank you, I have fixed it just now.

Some screenshots:
efFegH9.png

New things
(7)A rough world map.

...And many more.

A minor glitch was discovered by Lunos and I have fixed it, the old link still works:

Back