• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

block434

The ultimate guitarist
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
dude just keep using ember on his turtwig i beat him and he also doesnt use any potions so i found him easy though the lvl differences

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
Years
WoW! :paranoid: The First ever Diamond Hack! I'm going play it ASAP! Looks and sound like a good hack! :D

Last edited:

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
Years
Wow, I love it. Escpecially when Its a hack of Pokemon Diamond
How about Pearl? :[
Bloody Pearl?

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
Years
I keep getting this message after I click on patch.

Error opening C:\DOCUME~1\sha-red\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX02.109\ADAE01.nds may not exist.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
@sammypkmn - yeah it works on r4...nd its just like a ordinary pokemon diamond

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2010
cool! Fisrt D/P hack! I hope there will come some tools for D/P games! Good luck!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
@sammypkmn - learn to read previous post and you will figured it out.. i guessd UPS patcher you need to play that game

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
This is a good hack, however when I reached Jubilife and I'm going to Oreburgh, my rival's Turtwig is Lv 60? (i picked totodile)

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
I keep getting this message after I click on patch.

Error opening C:\DOCUME~1\sha-red\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX02.109\ADAE01.nds may not exist.
extract the .exe in the same folder like the ADAE01.nds file is and then run it.

This is a good hack, however when I reached Jubilife and I'm going to Oreburgh, my rival's Turtwig is Lv 60? (i picked totodile)
It´s a bug sorry, i will fix it as fast as I can^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2009
anyone know how to patch it?whenever i put the rom in the application and press patch it say "the file might not exist"

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Right, for all of you struggling to get this to work. Download both the Diamond Rom and the Bloody Diamnd Patch. Extract them into their folders. Now, its best you rename Diamond rom to ADAE01.nds. Then put it in the same folder as the patch. After that click and drag the Diamond rom (now called ADAE01.nds) onto the patch. This works as someone I know (look at previous poster) had this problem. It then should work. Rename the ADAE01.nds if you want.

Buffy, you should put a help on running it more clearly on the first post, as people have been confused by how to make it work!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
dude u rock. this is the best hack EVER!! cuz diamond and pearl are the best. Dude, once again, you rock.

Back