• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
everything about this hack looks amazing.. oh my :D.. i cant wait for it to finally be completed

The game will probably be complete in a decade though. :3

Looking forward to the next instalment of the Ruby Destiny series!

I was hoping you'd make another... =)

~AM

My team just started Broken Timeline, and then you want us to start another one? o.o
You're eeevvviiilll!!! >:[

Cool! 3rd Gen to 6th Gen! Mega-Evo exist?

Nope.
Me no likey mega-evolutions. =/

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
So if you ever get cured from the lazies during development, will you consider going back and doing things you didn't want to before, such as changing the hero/heroine?

Years
Cool !! A new Ruby Destiny Series , Awesome !! btw , where did you get the tileset that your team use in mapping thing game ? your too lazy to make a new hero/heroine sprite?why dont you borrow some hero/heroine sprites from other rom hacker ? I hope this project will finish quickly so i can play it !!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Cool !! A new Ruby Destiny Series , Awesome !! btw , where did you get the tileset that your team use in mapping thing game ? your too lazy to make a new hero/heroine sprite?why dont you borrow some hero/heroine sprites from other rom hacker ? I hope this project will finish quickly so i can play it !!

Well, sometimes the palettes get screwed.
So inserting/making new hero/heroine sprite is not easy even borrowed.
- Laz0r (ep!c) - Tileset
- Dante - Tileset
- Xiros - Tileset
- seiyouh - Tileset
You better ask ep!c himself, I guess? xD

LordiLover1994

Pokemon Game Addict
Years
Okay, I'm not very active on these forums, at all, but I must say I've enjoyed the first two RD games and recently found the third, then heard about this one being in the making. I personally enjoy the Rescue Rangers most, but that's because I haven't gotten through Reign of Legends very far and have yet to actually play Life of Guardians. But, I know all three of them will, all-in-all, kick ass, as will this when it's released.

Years
Can I assume that Latios/Latias will be relevant to the plot since they are on the title screen? Or is it cuz they are awesome and deserve to be on the title screen? Because if so, my OC whom I use for roleplaying and being the Eon Guardian in his backstory, will amuse him. XD

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just because I now have PKMN X, doesn't mean I won't be doing updates. :3
I just beaten the Elite 4... What a I gonna do with my life now?! D:
30jqjjp.jpg
igj1pj.jpg

Early events on the starting town. :3

Can I assume that Latios/Latias will be relevant to the plot since they are on the title screen? Or is it cuz they are awesome and deserve to be on the title screen? Because if so, my OC whom I use for roleplaying and being the Eon Guardian in his backstory, will amuse him. XD

Lati@s may or may not be relevant. It depends on the story though. I have a rough-draft of the story, but how it flows will entirely depend as I move on with scripting the events. :3

DJG, can we expect Broken Timeline to fit into RD trilogy storyline or will it be standalone?

Broken Timeline won't be a Ruby Destiny game if it's not connected to the Ruby Destiny story. x3

Skylar97

Hack enjoyer
Years
YES YES YES!! i have been waiting for a new RD game. the others were amazing. cant wait to test this one out. also will the elite four be as challenging as the one in rd3 >:)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Back