• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walidh

walid
Years
hello can i get a carvanha plz
FC:0233-2171-5394
IGN:walid
Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
Pokemon : (i.e carvanha)
IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg Moves : (i.e ice fang but its not necessary...)
Tutor Moves (ORAS) : no
TMs/HMs : (i.e. no)
Pokeball : (i.e anything you want)
Nature : (i.e Adamant)
Ability : (i.e speed boost)
Nickname : bruce
Item (Battle Maison only) : (i.e. leftovers)
Pokerus: anything would be cool

walidh

walid
Years

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Alright :)
Have a good night

Hello gast401 ! Your Victini is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Welcome walidh !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
Hello gast401 ! Your Victini is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

i will add you right away and i will come online too :D

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
hey i would like to trade for the mew in your shop. the one with max iv. i have a shiny raichu, a volcanion, a shiny metang (bad iv) and a normal suicune. thank you and i understand if none of these interest u.

walidh

walid
Years
Welcome walidh !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !
thank you for you kindness and yes i want him like the info that i did give you i dont want to rush you so what you cant do just dont do it :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
I see. Was able to request a Haunter before that's why I thought it's okay. Can I have the gastly then evolve it to Haunter then trade with you so I can evolve it to Gengar?

Hello Yohen ! Your Gastly is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

P.S.: Yes you can, just message me when you wanna trade the haunter.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
hey i would like to trade for the mew in your shop. the one with max iv. i have a shiny raichu, a volcanion, a shiny metang (bad iv) and a normal suicune. thank you and i understand if none of these interest u.

Hello dawdawi1,

We may be interested in your Volcanion in exchange,

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand !

OT/ID:
Shiny?:
Nature:
IVs:
Pokeball:
Moveset:
Pkmn Region:
Ribbons (if any):
Pentagon?:
Date received:

Thank you !

Can I have some eggs from the Mystery Egg Lottery? Thanks!

Hello Bobderry !

Pokemon i want:shiny reshiram,win2011 shiny entei, and shiny latias, tanabata jirachi
Fc:in sig
Ign:Chris
Offering. Chymia's Gardevoir, corocoro 2014 charizard,play!mewtwo, fly surf pikachu

Hello Butterbeamz,

Sorry we don't have the Tanabata Jircahi sadly :/ However...
Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand ! (For each Pokemon please)

OT/ID:
Shiny?:
Nature:
IVs:
Pokeball:
Moveset:
Pkmn Region:
Ribbons (if any):
Pentagon?:
Date received:

Thank you !

Hey! Thanks a bunch! I'm free whenever but I also read that your super busy. So just let me know when its the best for you! I've got my eye on the shiny froakie and honedge but if you're too busy I can hold off.

FC: 3711-8069-8984

Don't worry, although Phanton is the one whom will be likely to trade with you. ^ ^

hello again
12.%20tongue.gif

interested in the PC paris vivillon, smash bros greninja, event manectric, event electivire, 6IV meloetta and the 6IV victini.

i have a HA shiny mewtwo from the recent event, shiny japanese yveltal, shiny japanese xerneas, HA legendary birds, HA regis, Oblivia's deoxys, japanese movie hoopa, happy hour magikarp, channel jirachi, competitive HA smeargle, shiny boold competitive slowpoke

do u still have the japanese movie celebi btw?

Hello Pukeamon !

I would be interested in Yveltal, Xerneas, Deoxys, Jirachi, Slowpoke and Mewtwo,

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand ! (for each Pokemon please !)

OT/ID:
Shiny?:
Nature:
IVs:
Pokeball:
Moveset:
Pkmn Region:
Ribbons (if any):
Pentagon?:
Date received:

Hi Cakesu,

That sounds great to me, I'll go ahead and get them ready for you. Also, I know I'm being really specific on the Skrelp, if you want to pick another one for that just let me know, I'd love to get one off you to work on my gen 6 breeder collection.
1.%20smile.gif

Hello Brandy721 ! Your Skrelp is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

PS: Sorry I couldn't get a female, I tried. :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Don't worry, although Phanton is the one whom will be likely to trade with you. ^ ^

Okay! When should I expect the trade for the Trevenant? : ) Also, here is the forms for the other pokemon I have to trade. If possible, I would like the shiny froakie and honedge.

Beautifly
OT/ID: Kanade/25037
Shiny?: Yes
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moveset: Harden Gust
Pkmn Region: Hoenn
Ribbons (if any): None
Pentagon?: Yes
Date received: 2/17/2015

Blissy
OT/ID: Brie/18626
Shiny?:Yes
Nature:Modest
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Quick Ball
Moveset: Soft-Boilded, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
Pkmn Region: Hoenn
Ribbons (if any): None
Pentagon?: Yes
Date received: Hatched 6/4/2016

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
volcanion
OT/ID:ot is japanese. id:04166
Shiny?:no
Nature:hasty
IVs:31/x/31/x/x/31
Pokeball:cherish ball
Moveset:steam eruption, overheat, hydro pump, mist
Pkmn Region: u.s
Ribbons (if any): wishing ribbon.
Pentagon?:yes
Date received: date met is 4/16/16. at pokemon movie 16

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello walidh ! Your Carvanha is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

P.S.: Ice fang is not an egg move for Carvanha, it learns as its level up. :)

walidh

walid
Years
Hello walidh ! Your Carvanha is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your !

thanks a lot are you conected now because im available right now

walidh

walid
Years
Hello walidh ! Your Carvanha is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

and im seerching for a kyurem with thid info i can give a jooly rayquaza with extreme speed dragon claw dragon dance and earthquake or a shiny travenent or a shiny sablye

walidh

walid
Years
and im seerching for a kyurem with thid info i can give a jooly rayquaza with extreme speed dragon claw dragon dance and earthquake or a shiny travenent or a shiny sablye

i need the kyurem to be rash and have hp not nessacary/atk 31/def not nessacary/spa 31/spd not nessacary/speed 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back