• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jet Black Version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
Hello guys wanted to say that while this rom is kinda already started i need help let me show you the story

Story- Your a boy or girl who lives in a small town in a new region full of special rare pokemon and pokemon with types not discovered your job is to become the poke masters and travel to the many islands and citys this region has to offer also thats not it not gonna be that much of a breeze a evil team orginization has started trouble you must stop them or will you join them choices are to made in this region collect all 8 gym badges defeat the elite four and champion and challenge in many other contests such as the battle tournement were you can give rematches to gym leaders and battle gym leaders from diffrent regions and the battle tower were you can fight many diffrent trainers even some youtubers are in the battle tower in this one of a kind region pokemon from johto kanto and hoenn can be found as well as many legendarys will you catch em all???

Features-New pokemon types:added in fairy and added sound
Fakemon Starters:Minotauro Vaperpea Lepgras all in their final forms cause professor jade has some strong pokemon
New gyms-the new types will be used well as 2 of the 6 gym leaders one of them is fairy the other is sound
Custom Trainer Sprites/and character sprites
All pokemon from gen 1-3 will be catch able same with all the legendarys in some places
-you can battle trainers such as gold red blue brendan silver may in their respected areas (made up locations)
hard mode with: lowered exp and higher level pokemon
normal mode:with normal exp and normal level pokemon
easy mode:for beginners 2x exp gain and lower level pokemon

staff so far:Mega swaldloon:mapper:me:text editor and discord owner
positions we need:mapper, spriter,scripter extras would be nice

Last edited:

Turjo12

The King
Years
Looks good.
Let me know the discord server link if you want, I could help a little, I guess.
Good luck! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
Looks good.
Let me know the discord server link if you want, I could help a little, I guess.
Good luck! :) :) :)

yeah it says i gotta make a few more posts to post links is their anyways else i get it to you

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
Yes this was canceled but i am now working on a new project i learned a bit about mapping trainer editor etc if any of you are interested here it is its gonna be a remake of Pokemon emerald in an alternate dimension hoenn just thought i would let everyone know whats up if anyone cares anymore but prob not lol https://discord.gg/WE83qE

Back