• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm also joining those to promote the use of zero in threads. I feel that zero is an essential number, because without zero, numbers wouldn't exist.

If I were a Pokemon rn I'd want to be a Frillish. Or a Herdier.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Might as well, since I actually did something modly tonight.

/should really update the indexes more often. hasn't done OT's yet; will probably do so sometime this weekend.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Haa, last night I was thinking about quitting PC for good (changing my password to a random one and then leaving entirely) but then I talked myself out of it.

In other news, snow in October in a state that is not up north is awesome.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Why do something like that? O:

/continuing the break-the-zero streak

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd say, but it might offend some people, haha. Let's just say sometimes I feel everyone (friends included) is against me.

Of course, given that I've attempted to take a break from here at least twice and failed really shows how independent I can be ._.;

Also, I'm thinking of having a ゼロス theme in the near future (for those who can read basic Japanese, notice how I used Katakana rather than the actual name).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no idea what's making you think that (actually I think I might, but if anything I'm thinking is a part of it, then it's a huge misunderstanding), but keeping it contained isn't going to help. :/ Even if it may sting, it's better to let it out than to allow them to tempt you silly decisions like that. Of course, if you tell someone, then you're going to have to listen to them and what they say, even if it might sting in thr process. Otherwise, it'll just go in one huge circle and nothing progresses.

If you don't want to tell it to someone, bring up a word document and write it down there. Maybe that will at least get some of it out. /doesn't recommend dear anon since it's no doubt member related and may or may not be obvious.

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

What Nee said. If there's something bothering you, don't be afraid to confront it. Nothing ever changes otherwise. And if it is related to another person, well, yeah. It's tough. But I mean... if they're someone you really care about, and someone who really cares about you, the things you tell 'em is what matters. Not the potential sting. Not the potential offending or anything. If you really are important to one another, you can work through it. And so long as you have the courage to not only speak, but listen to what they also may have to say, and then have the courage to push past it and make the change together, you'll be fine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The more you add the worse it gets.
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Compassion benefits all men.
Never let your feet run faster than your shoes.

/just tossing out Dwarven Vows like they're candy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If they ever remake the game and they add extra dialogue (or rather, skits and side quests) I want to hear more Dwarven Vows. Maybe to fill in the big number gaps that the Dwarven Vows have, hurr.

Thy shall always remember thy seventh dwarven vow! Even if thy vow has two versions of it. /idek anymore okay.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

What's the highest number we know of from the game, anyway? Wasn't it like 134 or something?

Also: thanks to a webcomic I read, I know what I'm being for Halloween. And it's free to do~ 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

134. Compassion Benefits all Men.

If they add more, I want them to fill gaps, not make the number bigger. xD

I might just throw on my cloak that I got last halloween and wear that again. That, or cosplay as Mithos for Halloween, hurrr. That's only if I'm planning on going anywhere though, which I don't think I am this year.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

...I just remembered that tonight is my sister's Halloween party. Wooooops. 8X

I'm gonna be a Metaphor for Halloween 8D; Thank you Rayne <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffft. Good going Niinii!

Leave it to Rayne to think of ridiculous yet awesome costumes such as that!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Heck, I could be a symbol. Symbolize that we won't stand corporate greed any longer by not wearing a costume that they sell and fattening their wallets anymore. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH /shot

Yah idk anymore. I'm tired. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back