• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Starters, we all love 'em... cos they are our partners.

001.gif
152.gif
252.gif
387.gif
495.gif

004.gif
155.gif
255.gif
390.gif
498.gif

007.gif
158.gif
258.gif
393.gif
501.gif

Pick a type - Grass, Fire or Water? Who will you choose?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That's the one by the same guy that directed Nanoha. It might have some nice explosions and stuff, probably won't pick it up myself though. That Oda Nobuna no Yabou thing on the other hand

Synopsis
The historical romantic comedy follows 17-year-old high schooler Sagara Yoshiharu who one day time-travels to the Sengoku period, where all the major Samurai lords are cute girls. Yoshiharu meets Oda Nobuna, the girl counterpart of Oda Nobunaga, and begins to serve her as a substitute of Kinoshita Tokichiro, who has been dead in the world.

might just be silly enough to work.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I just got back from midnighting The Dark Knight Rises. It kills Avengers in every sense of the word. Action, plot, characters, the raw emotions and power, the messages interlaced within it... I bow before Nolan, for he has made an action flick and a film have a baby that was freaking amazing.

Bane is, in my opinion, even greater than Ledger's Joker. He is... fffff. NO WORDS. GO SEE NAO PLZ.

Years

That's the one by the same guy that directed Nanoha. It might have some nice explosions and stuff, probably won't pick it up myself though. That Oda Nobuna no Yabou thing on the other hand might just be silly enough to work.

If I had all the time in the world...I'd watch that.

Also me and my dad are planning on seeing that movie laterz.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

To be honest I don't really like McDonald's stuff.
If any of the big American fast food chains I prefer Burger King. Possibly subway if their stuff wasn't so expensive.

We don't even have KFC, so :x

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
You don't have KFC? The delicious taste of secret spices when we don't know that there might be marijuana inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back