• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Everyone Thanks you guys! I can't stop smiling ><! The feedback I'm getting now is making every minute I spent worth it :D! I have to give Shofu credit though, without his Pokemon Raps I would have last all sanity after Dialga lol. Also, Marty, Malik and Salias had a few drawing errors...(I drew the skeleton and the outline on the same layer...FML)

@Godzil, I really liked your posts :( I hope you do come back here someday!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Vato Yeah, of course! It's for the RP Players to use it for whatever they want :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Speaking of pictures, I've added a headshot of Regal. It wasn't originally him, and I actually created the character off of that picture (which I drew only minutes before making the SU), but other than his necklace and his shirt, he's pretty much the same. It's not good (or in color, I might get to that), but it's accurate enough.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
You can also tell Chaos will punch your character upon meeting :P
Also, am I the only one who thinks Giratina is like 'Who shall I destroy first?'?
God, I hope I'm not...

Anyways, I'm currently redoing the IC and OOC Threads, and I'm adding links to everyone's SUs, but in order for that to happen, I most put my SU in a post other than the first one of the IC...

So I'll put it here, in a Spoiler tag, so that it doesn't bother any of you :)

Spoiler:

Anyways, back to the picture, Palkia looks like he's scared to death by us :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lol, yeah! I wanted to make my character at the end sitting on a Nyan Phanpy with a rainbow behind us. You can't see it very well but Malik does have his scar

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Just updated the OOC Thread!
Well, kind of... I just need you to tell me what your Pokemon's movesets are so that I can add them :)
I would be truly grateful to all of you if you could give me those details :)

doge

???
Years
Teddiursa's would be - Fake Tears, Counter, Metal Claw, and Aqua Jet.
Horsea's - Bubble, Water Gun, Smokescreen

These are their moves so far.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Altered-Shinx.png

Forte

Ability - Chlorophyll

Moves - Solarbeam

396.gif

Melody

Ability - Tangled Feet

Moves - Detect, Peck

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
@pat: that picture is fantastic! nice work :)

@vato: Shadow (eevee) - run away w/bite/helping hand Abra - synchronize w/teleport

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
hey, irl stuff has held me back, ill have a post up later today though.

my move sets:
charmander - iron defense, scratch
zubat - supersonic, leech life

see you all soon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Well I got a Phanpy...called Phanpy, with Rollout, Defense Curl, Ice Shard and growl. And it'll soon learn Volt Switch lol

I need to catch a Pokemon....

@Vato, Palkia SHOULD be afraid of us!! We are the Pokemon Masters chosen by the Professors!!

Years
Well, now I just feel bad. Everyone's sad to see me go, and OMG look at chibi me in that picture and Turtwig is so CUTE! And I'm really the only one to drop out? I knew that was a bad idea! Curse you, writer's block!

You know what? I've changed my mind. Is it too late to beg to be allowed back in?

If not, here are my Pokemon's moves:

Turtwig (Vermont): Tackle, Absorb, Sand Tomb, Withdraw
Ponyta (Firecracker): Ember, Agility, Tail Whip

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Godzil YAY!!! Your staying!! Writer/artist block is a pain, by doing art I know that feeling. But do something or watch something that gives you inspiration or determination, for me it's One Piece, Zelda, DBZ and Good Pokemon anime battles (Sinnoh League).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back