• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years

You could start a new game.. I'll write the ways to for both games, just in case.

Pokemon Pinball ;
When you start up the fame and the Nintendo sign will come up. Press A + B + R + L all at the same time when it does.
It should ask "Are you really sure you want to delete this game file?" or something like that.

Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire ; Hold down left on the control pad and push down L and R at the same time 3 times in a row. Be sure to hold on the left button the whole time.

For the Ruby & Sapphire I had to google it, so I'm sorry for the vagueness, but I dunno it myself..

You can receive them right away to my knowledge.
Thanks, now I can start from the beginning in Pinball and I don't have to worry about missing the Wifi events in Ranger: GS.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Just google "Wonder Mail Generator" and you should find it.

Don't PM me asking to give you a link... or VM :x

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
Years
Hey on the Ranger three Deoxys multiplayer mission, if you play it twice with a different leader both times will both players get the Deoxys to transfer?

Perriechu

Years
Now, it's been going around that if you buy an item in Pokémon Battle Revolution to transfer to a main series Pokémon game, you can only transfer the item once per main series save file. That is, if you transfer one item from PBR to a main series game, you can't transfer the same item again unless you use a different save file for the main series game, or use a different main series game card.

However, I've also heard that if you use a different PBR save file to obtain the item, you can still transfer the item to the same main series game with the same save file. Has anyone tried it here?

Thanks. (Hope everyone understood the question.)

I kinda understood the question >> XD; I believe this only counts for the Pokemon not items, since I transfered over quite a few TM's. So they work the same right? :/ So items shouldn't be any different.

Perriechu

Years
Did you manage to transfer the exact same TM over and over?

Basically what I heard was that if you transferred, say a TM92 to a (e.g.) Diamond Version save file, you couldn't transfer another TM92 from the same PBR save file to the same Diamond save file. Then there was a not-completely-confirmed rumour that if you used a different PBR save file, then you could transfer a TM92 to the same Diamond save file.

, I remember transferring over Countless Flamethrowers, Thunderbolts and Ice beams.

I remember at least 2 of each so, it should work, and Serebii doesn't say anything about this.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Pokémon Ranger 3 Save File

So I was only to the Mansion (looking for the book) in Gaurdian Signs. But thats pretty far to me, anywats I saw 3 accounts
Me : Jake (not my rl name)
New Game
New Game
Then I told my little brother he can make one, though that kinda ereased? mine and well there wernt 3 I guess.

Is there anyway? Please, I want my account back. I didnt want him to play mine, cause I would miss out on the story and such.
He has Ranger 2, but he lost it again. So he wants to play mine ;-;

I want Jake back D:

Perriechu

Years
So I was only to the Mansion (looking for the book) in Gaurdian Signs. But thats pretty far to me, anywats I saw 3 accounts
Me : Jake (not my rl name)
New Game
New Game
Then I told my little brother he can make one, though that kinda ereased? mine and well there wernt 3 I guess.

Is there anyway? Please, I want my account back. I didnt want him to play mine, cause I would miss out on the story and such.
He has Ranger 2, but he lost it again. So he wants to play mine ;-;

I want Jake back D:

Why is there such move BB codes in this post? >>

Once a Save File has been deleted it can't be recovered D; He must of just saved over it...

What's in place of the "Jake" savefile now ? \:

NatureKeeper

Hey. Despite the type advantage I have, Primal Dialga is proving a tough enemy. I have my team here and please give me a strategy.

(Leader) Riolu Lv34 (35 after Spire)
- Brick Break +3
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Poison Jab

(Partner) Mudkip Lv34
- Mud-Slap
- Water Gun
- Water Pulse
- Tackle (Shame, I know.)

I usually start by a Violent Seed, then I throw a Sleep Seed. Dialga usually brushes it off or wakes quickly. I also have an X-Eye Seed. I got three Reviver Seeds, but 2 of them just get 'wasted' on the way to F10.

Here are items I find useful:

* Pure Seed
* 3x Reviver Seed
* X-Eye Seed
* Sleep Seed

I don't have anything else but a Max Elixir and Food Items. And some "magically useless" orbs.

So, I'd appreciate any help. Should I get Mudkip to Stay Away and Deal with Dialga solely with Riolu (He wastes Reviver Seeds)? Or should I stick to another strategy? Please reply.

Perriechu

Years
Hey. Despite the type advantage I have, Primal Dialga is proving a tough enemy. I have my team here and please give me a strategy.

- Brick Break +3
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Poison Jab

(Partner) Mudkip Lv34
- Mud-Slap
- Water Gun
- Water Pulse

I usually start by a Violent Seed, then I throw a Sleep Seed. Dialga usually brushes it off or wakes quickly. I also have an X-Eye Seed. I got three Reviver Seeds, but 2 of them just get 'wasted' on the way to F10.

* Pure Seed
* 3x Reviver Seed
* X-Eye Seed
* Sleep Seed

I don't have anything else but a Max Elixir and Food Items. And some "magically useless" orbs.

So, I'd appreciate any help. Should I get Mudkip to Stay Away and Deal with Dialga solely with Riolu (He wastes Reviver Seeds)? Or should I stick to another strategy? Please reply.

I would leave the place. Go to places like Brine cave and other places that have Pokemon with High EXP. The Marowak training place has Pokemon on the 5th floor at Lv35. X-Eye & Stun seeds are your best bet. Use a Stun seed then use all the stat raising moves/items you can. Once your done, just basically smash Dialga with Brick Break, or try Force Palm. It may be weaker but has a paralysis chance.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This probably won't help much, but yeah...really, consider leaving and grinding levels. I went in there at level 35 for both my team members and when I was done, I was level 45. It took me that long to beat Primal Dialga. The only problem with leaving though, if memory serves, is that if you use the save point, you're pretty much stuck there. Then again, this was in Darkness. I don't know if you're playing Sky and they changed that, but in Darkness, I couldn't leave. Either way, grind someway, somehow.

Perriechu

Years
This probably won't help much, but yeah...really, consider leaving and grinding levels. I went in there at level 35 for both my team members and when I was done, I was level 45. It took me that long to beat Primal Dialga. The only problem with leaving though, if memory serves, is that if you use the save point, you're pretty much stuck there. Then again, this was in Darkness. I don't know if you're playing Sky and they changed that, but in Darkness, I couldn't leave. Either way, grind someway, somehow.

To leave; Once beaten my Dialga u.u You'll be in the safe zone thingy. Go south and it'll ask do you want to return to Temporal tower. Select Yes and keep going south. You'll end up back at Lapras who will take you back to the beach. (:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

- Brick Break +3
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Poison Jab

(Partner) Mudkip Lv34
- Mud-Slap
- Water Gun
- Water Pulse
It could be better but I think you can beat it somehow... Now on to the strategy.

Have you saved on save point? If yes then restart and do those 10 floors again and try to be careful not to use any Reviver Seeds.

* Pure Seed
* 3x Reviver Seed
* X-Eye Seed
* Sleep Seed

Well this isn't... huge amount... but I suppose you can make use of those.
So start with X-Eye Seed, Dialga might start with Roar of Time which will probably kill both of you :D Then try to move with Riolu the way Riolu and Mudkip can face Dialga (I suppose it could be by moving Riolu to north-east but I'm not sure :D) then turn off Mudkip's attacks beside Mud-Slap and try to kill Dialga with the combo of Brick Break and use of Sleep Seed.

It wouldn't work ;) Dialga would pwn both of you by spamming Roar of Time.

NatureKeeper

Spoiler:

Now, I need another one, sadly. This time I got 8 Reviver Seeds, so it would be easier I figure. I am graduating and the "Grand Master of all things" (aka Wigglytuff) is following the same path as Dialga. I can cause some damage, but they outnumber Costali and Carrick, that's for sure. I am , idk, two level ups? Whatsoever, here are the threats in order of damage:

1- Sunflora
Two Words. Petal Dance. I usually start by sweeping her off but threat number two is shielding.

2- Guildmaster Wigglytuff
Shielding and Sing. These are the only things beside bulky Boss HP of course.

3- Dugtrio
Earth Power is like Roar of Time.

4- Diglett
Magnitude, which also hits his allies.

The others aren't much of a hassle. Also, is there a way to make Mudkip attack certain Pokémon? He is spamming it on Croagunk which is immune. So, this time I really do need help. I just spent a whopping 9 hours asking for strategy helps and putting Phail attempts on Dialga so I just had to. I am not planning to do this again, so please help.

P.S. This time I can grind, so you can offer that.
P.P.S. I can teach Riolu Earthquake by a Wondermail S mission I just found.

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
Thanks Ash, Sydian and Mega.

Spoiler:

Now, I need another one, sadly. This time I got 8 Reviver Seeds, so it would be easier I figure. I am graduating and the "Grand Master of all things" (aka Wigglytuff) is following the same path as Dialga. I can cause some damage, but they outnumber Costali and Carrick, that's for sure. I am , idk, two level ups? Whatsoever, here are the threats in order of damage:

1- Sunflora
Two Words. Petal Dance. I usually start by sweeping her off but threat number two is shielding.

2- Guildmaster Wigglytuff
Shielding and Sing. These are the only things beside bulky Boss HP of course.

3- Dugtrio
Earth Power is like Roar of Time.

4- Diglett
Magnitude, which also hits his allies.

The others aren't much of a hassle. Also, is there a way to make Mudkip attack certain Pokémon? He is spamming it on Croagunk which is immune. So, this time I really do need help. I just spent a whopping 9 hours asking for strategy helps and putting Phail attempts on Dialga so I just had to. I am not planning to do this again, so please help.

P.S. This time I can grind, so you can offer that.
P.P.S. I can teach Riolu Earthquake by a Wondermail S mission I just found.

I would teach Riolu Earthquake, can it even learn it?lmfao

If Mudkip knows Protect, just disable all other moves except Protect. Use a move that isn't earthquake on one of the Pokemon, Mudkip follows with Protect, then spam E-Quake.

Throw a seed at Wigglywuff; He's the main Pokemon and hardest to beat.

If Mudkip doesn't know Protect, relearn it.

NatureKeeper

I would teach Riolu Earthquake, can it even learn it?lmfao

If Mudkip knows Protect, just disable all other moves except Protect. Use a move that isn't earthquake on one of the Pokemon, Mudkip follows with Protect, then spam E-Quake.

Throw a seed at Wigglywuff; He's the main Pokemon and hardest to beat.

If Mudkip doesn't know Protect, relearn it.

Yup, Riolu can learn it via TM. That little Pokémon is amazing.

Nice Strategy. :D

I'll Poison-Jab Sunflora. Then I will do the EQ spam. Thx.

Mudkip ain't got protect in square one anyway..

I'll fetch a TM.

EDIT 2: I did it. I value your advice wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Years
On PMD: Explorers of Sky, If I have a Blaze Torc (Recovers Hp when hit by a water move) and a Fiery Globe (Protects damage from Water moves) Which effect will happen? Will the Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken regain some health or not take any damage?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
On PMD: Explorers of Sky, If I have a Blaze Torc (Recovers Hp when hit by a water move) and a Fiery Globe (Protects damage from Water moves) Which effect will happen? Will the Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken regain some health or not take any damage?
My guess:
In fact both of them... Fiery Globe will happen first so water attack will be blocked and then Blaze Torc will recover 0HP.
So in other words... Fiery Globe should happen before Blaze Torc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back