• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Fan Club

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

What the club is about:
This club is for people who enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series. If you don't know what Kingdom Heats is all about but have heard about it or want to get to know about it, this is just the place for you. Join in for a conversation, don't be scared to ask questions or anything. Get to know the games, and get to meet some new people.

If you're looking for Final Fantasy click here.

Rules:
Follow all PC rules
Don't be rude, especially if someone has a different opinion than you
Don't bash, troll, put down, flaming, none of that. You will be punished immediately.
Stay active as much as you can
Keep conversations related to Kingdom Hearts.
If someone has proposed a topic and 3 days have passed or 5 people have replied to it, then a new topic may be suggested.
Have fun

Username:
Current topic answer:
KH games you've owned:

Members List:
Spoiler:

Bi-Weekly Topic:
What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game?

Side Topics:

Spoiler:

My signup

Username: Sonata
What is your favorite KH game?: My favorite Kingdom Hearts game would be Kingdom Hearts 2. I haven't had the chance to play BBS or DDD, but I have played all of the others and by far KH2 has just been the best all around the board with 358/2 taking the second place spot.

Last edited:

Yukari

Username: Orpheus

Current topic answer: My favorite Kingdom Hearts game would be 2. I feel that in many ways it was actually better then the original. While the gameplay was very repetitive, I still simply had the most fun playing it. (Also I've played it for over 600 hours, by far the most I've ever played a game every.)

KH games you've owned: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Chain of Memories, 358/2 days, Re-Coded, and Birth By Sleep.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Username: Sopheria

Birth By Sleep. It had the best story. It's the one that invoked the most emotion out of me. Not to mention, I thought it had the best gameplay and combat style. My second favorite is 358/2 Days. Another great story, and it's the one with the highest replay value, in my opinion :)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favorite KH Game: Probably Dream Drop Distance due to the Dream Eaters and rotating between Sora and Riku.
Games I've owned: All of them that have been released in North America so far....

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
A Kingdom Hearts fanclub? I'm in.

Username: Orpheus

Current topic answer: My favorite Kingdom Hearts game would be 2. I feel that in many ways it was actually better then the original. While the gameplay was very repetitive, I still simply had the most fun playing it. (Also I've played it for over 600 hours, by far the most I've ever played a game every.)

KH games you've owned: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Chain of Memories, 358/2 days, Re-Coded, and Birth By Sleep.

Welcome to the club :) How did you manage to spend so long on KH2?

Username: Sopheria

Birth By Sleep. It had the best story. It's the one that invoked the most emotion out of me. Not to mention, I thought it had the best gameplay and combat style. My second favorite is 358/2 Days. Another great story, and it's the one with the highest replay value, in my opinion :)

Welcome to the club :) I haven't had the chance to play BBS, but I've watched a few playthroughs and there's plenty of people I know that rant and rave about it haha.

Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favorite KH Game: Probably Dream Drop Distance due to the Dream Eaters and rotating between Sora and Riku.
Games I've owned: All of them that have been released in North America so far....

Welcome to the club! I've not played DDD either :( I've been slacking a bit when it comes to KH.

Unfortunately there's not any news (that I can find) so instead, have a look at this video and share your opinions on their picks, and maybe state some of your own :)

Yukari

Welcome to the club :) How did you manage to spend so long on KH2?
Even I have no idea how I managed to spend so much time on KH2...

Well I spent a lot of time trying to 100% the game, and that's how I sunk a lot of time into it. Plus, there are the other playthroughs. Overall it added up to well over 600 hours.

Back