• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
holy fuk discovered the miraculous wonder that is extremespeed snorlax

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2017
hey bro just played the game finished the pokemon league,i have 60 plus pokemons i talked to the admin in the lab go to southport then to the islands, i have a porblem cause i can't go to the other islands only 1 to 3 and vermillion help please thank you

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
hey bro just played the game finished the pokemon league,i have 60 plus pokemons i talked to the admin in the lab go to southport then to the islands, i have a porblem cause i can't go to the other islands only 1 to 3 and vermillion help please thank you

Hey there. Check out this link and the first post, that should answer your question

LuQi

Wooloo Shepherd
Years
From the demo, I think I can look forward to Rocket Strike's progress. The whole dynamic 'How the Other Half Lives' perspective as a Team Rocket grunt gives Kanto a bit of freshness. The incorporation of the made-up or manga-driven lore [I can't tell .-.] raise up some questions about the starters, Prof. Oak, Giovanni, and the whole premise behind some of Pokémon's staple lore. Haven't finished yet, but from the tone of the demo, I'm really excited to see how it ends.

tl;dr: Great work, AmazingCharizard, keep it up. ^^

AmazingCharizard

Years
From the demo, I think I can look forward to Rocket Strike's progress. The whole dynamic 'How the Other Half Lives' perspective as a Team Rocket grunt gives Kanto a bit of freshness. The incorporation of the made-up or manga-driven lore [I can't tell .-.] raise up some questions about the starters, Prof. Oak, Giovanni, and the whole premise behind some of Pokémon's staple lore. Haven't finished yet, but from the tone of the demo, I'm really excited to see how it ends.

tl;dr: Great work, AmazingCharizard, keep it up. ^^

Glad you like it.

@RoreyG: no, Lucario and Riolu aren't available.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I need help, whenever I try to patch this rom, and other rom hacks, they don't work. I use openEMU which runs on the same cores Visualboy advance. Can anyone help out with this?

DZ

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
So on my playthrough I've noticed that every time my Chickorita tries to evolve it ends without me pressing anything and presents the text of ......? Is this normal or a bug? Edit: The same thing is now happening with my Carvanha now.

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Years
So on my playthrough I've noticed that every time my Chickorita tries to evolve it ends without me pressing anything and presents the text of ......? Is this normal or a bug? Edit: The same thing is now happening with my Carvanha now.

That sounds like you didn't obtain the National Pokedex which you need so that your non-Kanto Pokemon can evolve as well.
Refer to the FAQ. (hint: a fellow Rocket grunt has what you're looking for)

Cataclyptic

Everything I say is a lie
Years
Been playing this since the IPS was released, and I like it. Question though: I have noticed that some of the pokemon have had their moves changed (Razor Leaf Chikorita at LV 5, and apparently an Extremepseed Snorlax if the comments are to be believed), I was wondering if there was a full list of pokemon changes available?

I can't find it on the OP at any rate. Much appreciated.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Can someone give me some working fire red link in private please? I've tried like hundred versions and none of them works. It says it's okay but when I try to play it's only white screen.

Back