• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Help!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
so ive never actually played crystal before...but i beat gold and silver more then 10 times each. im a huge fan on the johto series. and this time around i wanna use a wayy different team then anyone else, and also under powered. so far i have...

meganium, gyarados, laturn, taurus, and i need 2 more...i want underused weaker pokemon. any suggestions? :) thnks guys

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Weak and underused?
hmm..... maybe a Noctowl from my experience
Sunkern might be weak and underused enough
Well that's all I know

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Gyarados is not UU lol.

Meganium
Ariados
Qwilfish
Sandslash
Flareon
Hypno

There, now you have the weakest team ever. Just give Ariados, Qwilfish, and Sandslash all Poison Sting, Smog to Flareon, Poison Gas to Hypno, and Poisonpowder to Meganium and you can pretend to be Koga.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Gyarados is not UU lol.

Meganium
Ariados
Qwilfish
Sandslash
Flareon
Hypno

There, now you have the weakest team ever. Just give Ariados, Qwilfish, and Sandslash all Poison Sting, Smog to Flareon, Poison Gas to Hypno, and Poisonpowder to Meganium and you can pretend to be Koga.

Thanks! Lol, and I kno gyarados isnt...but I never used him in a 2nd gen game. Usually have feraligatr as my water pokemon. Lol, :D

Back