• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The PokéCommunity Forums fanclub
"We're Still Working on a Better Club"

Rules - Topics - Members
[a id]pcrule[/a id]
Rules
Please read the rules to avoid any misconception.

☆ The PokéCommunity Forums Rules and The Fan Clubs & Groups Rules apply here.
☆ SPAM posts are forbidden.
☆ Please keep all discussions civil.
DISCUSSION OF POKEMON OR ANY OTHER TOPIC THAT IS NOT RELATED TO POKECOMMUNITY FORUMS IS NOT ALLOWED!
☆ To join, you must state who's PC's Site Admin in your join post to ensure that you read the rules.
☆ Sign Up Form:

Username:
Reason for Joining the Club:
Who's PC's Site Admin?:​

[a id]pctopic[/a id]
Topics
These are the topics that we have discussed! Please answer the bold one as it is the most recent one.

How did you find out about PC?
What's your favorite board on PC?
What's your favorite event on PC?
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
If you have a chance to make the event for PC, what would it be?
What did you think of the AF prank 2013?
What do you think about the recent name changes in PC this year?
Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2013 than there were in 2012?
If you were an admin for a day, what would you do?
SO THE GET TOGETHER IS SOON! Are you excited for it? What events would you join if it were approved?
So, what do you guys think of PC's current layout? Is it good in comparison to other pokémon forums? Are there some forums you'd like to change or switch around?
What is your stance on COPPA in PC and how it has affected you?
What do you expect from PC 2.0?
Have you visited the Battle Server? Are you a reg there? What are your thoughts about it?
What do you think about the new server? Is your PC experience a little bit better or worse?
What do you think of the name changes coming back?
What is your overall 2013 PokeCommunity experience been?
Any PC-related resolutions for 2014?
What are your expectations in PC 2014?
Have you ever met someone @ PC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?
If you made a forum at PC, what forum will you make? Why?
If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?

[a id]pcmember[/a id]
Members
These crazy, crazy members have petitioned to join the PokéCommunity spread.

[supporter]Avant Garde[/supporter]
[supporter]Unconditionally[/supporter]
[supporter]pirouette[/supporter]
[supporter]Hikarmaru[/supporter]
[supporter]LilJz[/supporter]
[supporter]Kouzan[/supporter]
[supporter]Starry Windy[/supporter]
U_Flame
Seki-kun
Evanlyn
Sheep
Autumn Reverie
Kura
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Caelus
Aslan
Cherrim
[supporter]Oxidation[/supporter]
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Minerva
Terabyte
ErikaInRainbowCity
Jeannes.Thinkin
[supporter]Melody[/supporter]
[supporter]Kanzler[/supporter]
[supporter]Hannah[/supporter]
srinator
Typhon
[supporter]acatfrommars[/supporter]
Peitharchia
AnsirentRhythm
[supporter]Dedenne1[/supporter]
[supporter]Lisia[/supporter]
User 101
Venitardus​

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: ForeverDash
Reason for Joining the Club: cause PC is the best ;D
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Topics:
- Uhm, Like most people It started with hacking c; . I played Light Platinum and found out GF didn't make it so I searched Light Platinum and It lead me to many hacks making me want to download them so i signed up. But I don't rom hack much now c;

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Username: MidnightShine, ur jake, 'member <3
Reason for Joining the Club: Ofc I'll join this club, seems fun plus im a hawt pc celeb
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Was it Charizard or something like that ? Rukario!

Grats on the new club, I found PC cuz of my past hacking interest, the usual and I eventually decided to join PC, pluz back in my hacking days lots of attachments needs you to have an account to download :P

Years
Username: Hikari10
Reason for Joining the Club: Cos PC was my first "real" online home!

I remember coming across PC back when I decided to leave Bulbagarden cos of the strict mods, and I remember initially joining for the Pokemon game discussions and to make friends, and suddenly after a year-and-a-half I become a PC celebrity of all sorts. I guess becoming a PC Supporter made me want to show more love towards this forum and why it'll always be the best place to hang out.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Username: ForeverDash
Reason for Joining the Club: cause PC is the best ;D

Topics:
- Uhm, Like most people It started with hacking c; . I played Light Platinum and found out GF didn't make it so I searched Light Platinum and It lead me to many hacks making me want to download them so i signed up. But I don't rom hack much now c;

Username: MidnightShine, ur jake, 'member <3
Reason for Joining the Club: Ofc I'll join this club, seems fun plus im a hawt pc celeb
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Was it Charizard or something like that ? Rukario!

Grats on the new club, I found PC cuz of my past hacking interest, the usual and I eventually decided to join PC, pluz back in my hacking days lots of attachments needs you to have an account to download :P

Username: Hikari10
Reason for Joining the Club: Cos PC was my first "real" online home!

I remember coming across PC back when I decided to leave Bulbagarden cos of the strict mods, and I remember initially joining for the Pokemon game discussions and to make friends, and suddenly after a year-and-a-half I become a PC celebrity of all sorts. I guess becoming a PC Supporter made me want to show more love towards this forum and why it'll always be the best place to hang out.

You guys <3 Welcome!

So, I joined PC because, like most people, I only did it for the hax :3 but time went on, I started discussing, chatting, and before you know it, I'm now that Tier 4 guy you all know and love! Well, not all but you get the picture.. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz1234
Reason for Joining the Club: Because this is a great community♥
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario! Obviously!

I remember when I had HeartGold, I wanted to trade with people so badly but none of my friends played Pokemon (except some). So on one random boring day I decided to type in 'Pokemon Forum' on Google then I stumbled upon this gold mine of Pokemon related site called PokeCommunity :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have to join this.
Username: AWsquared
Reason for Joining the Club: Cause PC is my favorite forums and I feel like home here. I have made many friends here who are some of the nicest people I know. In the almost year I've been here, this place has become my life.

I found out about PC through people on Bulbagarden. At the time , I was looking to join more Pokemon forums cause I want to be more involved in the fandom and it's community. So I Googled "Pokemon forums" and PC was the first result One thing that somewhat convinced me to was that I saw this forum had progress journals threads for Pokemon games and I was wanting to keep a record of my progress in my Diamond file. Unlike alot of people, I had no interest in rom hacking haha. But eventually I made lot of friends and opened up to the community and now it's become my life to go on PC.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Username: LilJz1234
Reason for Joining the Club: Because this is a great community♥
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario! Obviously!

I remember when I had HeartGold, I wanted to trade with people so badly but none of my friends played Pokemon (except some). So on one random boring day I decided to type in 'Pokemon Forum' on Google then I stumbled upon this gold mine of Pokemon related site called PokeCommunity :P

I have to join this.
Username: AWsquared
Reason for Joining the Club: Cause PC is my favorite forums and I feel like home here. I have made many friends here who are some of the nicest people I know. In the almost year I've been here, this place has become my life.

I found out about PC through people on Bulbagarden. At the time , I was looking to join more Pokemon forums cause I want to be more involved in the fandom and it's community. So I Googled "Pokemon forums" and PC was the first result One thing that somewhat convinced me to was that I saw this forum had progress journals threads for Pokemon games and I was wanting to keep a record of my progress in my Diamond file. Unlike alot of people, I had no interest in rom hacking haha. But eventually I made lot of friends and opened up to the community and now it's become my life to go on PC.

Guys, welcome! I updated the list of members just now!

So... new topic!

What's your favorite board on PC? (Like OC&D, OVP, BW, etc.)

Years

For me, definitely Black and White. Nica (Forever) is one of the coolest mods ever and I'm glad she's moderating what I call the best section on the forums. She puts loads of thought into her posts there and all those creative discussions made there, and the Weekly Polls and Ongoing Discussion threads make it still a fun place for me to post, and Black and White were such awesome games it was no surprise I ended up voting it as my favorite section in the last Member Of The Year poll. And she made the section fun too, with all the neat competitions it held in recent years.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Wind Heart
Reason for Joining the Club: Because Pokecommunity is the first forum that I joined.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario!

I was interested in Emulation section, having lurking for many years before I joined PC. And at the moment I joined PC I find out there's much more in PC than just Emulation section! This makes me like to hang out at Pokecommunity!

Pokemon Clubs, because I like to talk about anything related to specific Pokemon in numerous Pokemon clubs there.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Username: U_Flame
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is definitely my social life, Screw Facebook >:)

Pokecommunity is an internet haven to me. Everyone is so open minded, gays and bronies have nothing to fear or hide. I love that about this place. Of course, there's also the fact that it's the biggest and most helpful place for Pokemon hacking on the internet! I also love that a surprising amount of people here are fans of the Tales series, which is normally an underrated series. At least in my area, few people have heard of it, so it's exciting to have a Tales club here. Everything I love in life is here in Pokecommunity. Safe socializing, clubs for my favorite series, hacking, and just general awesomeness. I love it here!

I think I found out about it when when Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers was new. I just found out about the existence of Pokemon hacking, and my favorite one that stood out was the Ruby Destiny series. Since Ruby Destiny is featured here, it didn't take long to find this place when I was looking for news and DestinedJagold's contacting place. That's when I explored Pokecommunity and realized it isn't just Ruby Destiny's place, it's the birthplace for every famous hack! So I made an account and explored more and more of Pokecommunity's awesomeness from it's tutorials to programs to hacks to just plain socializing.

My favorite board has always been the Hack's Showcase. The location of every amazing hack this site has to offer! Recently, I've also been quite active in the Other Clubs. For me, it's the heart of my socializing. Tales, Zelda, GSA, Ponies, it has clubs for everything I love.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Username: SNOR(es)LAX

Reason for Joining the Club: Its the only Pokemon forum that I joined and I am the most active here.

Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario obviously, testing me huh?

How did you find out about PC?I don't know, but I thinks its by googling 'Pokemon forum' and the first one is PC, I lurked on PC for like 2 years before joining. I mostly admire the trade corner's traders' Pokemon on their shinyness and that's where I also learnt about EV training and IVs stats.

The Other Trivia forums of course, I spam my way there all day long whenever I am free, I rarely post on other sections because I feel that there is a need to think on how to post a constructive post and I am a lazy person, so that's why my posts has all been short.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
Username: Evanlyn
Reason for Joining the Club: Because I am a fan of these forums.

My sisters were on here for a while (they're seriously innactive; I don't think they go on any more) and yeah.. I joined to see whether I'd like it or not, and now I do :)

OT. I should probably post elsewhere as well.. ah well, OT is fun.

Years
Username: Cirno
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC! Have been obsessed with the forum ever since September 2011. This is the perfect club for me~

I joined in 2006 after searching for hacks so the memory of it lingered in the back of my head. In 2011 I was looking to escape another forum with harsher rules and PC was the first Pokemon community that came to my head. :D And here I am, alive and well active as usual.

New Users / Welcome - I love modding it!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMG yessss I'm joining!!! xD

Username: synerjee

Reason for Joining the Club: I Love PC! <3 It has been one heck of a journey ever since I've joined. xD

Who is PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

I was looking up some stuff about Pokemon when suddenly this site popped up. I've seen this site quite a few times before, so I thought, why not join? So I did! xD

What's your favourite board on PC?
I like the Other Voting Polls board. There are lots of interesting topics to view and discuss around there. It is where I can share some of my ideas and also put up some of my topics as well! xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Username: Kura

Reason for Joining the Club: Why not? ;3 PC is the place to be!
Who is PC's Site Admin?: PPN Steve >:3

Lightning showed me the forums back in highschool; joined in '04

OVP or OC for the DCC; I just like chatting and sharing my thoughts.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Username: Caelus

Reason for Joining the Club: Been apart of this forum for over 4 years and I still enjoy this place

Who's PC's Site Admin?: PPNSteve aka Rukario
How did you find out about PC? Looking up Ruby Destiny - not why I joined, but that's how I first found out about this site
What's your favourite board on PC? Other Chat and Other Voting Polls

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Username: Wind Heart
Reason for Joining the Club: Because Pokecommunity is the first forum that I joined.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario!

I was interested in Emulation section, having lurking for many years before I joined PC. And at the moment I joined PC I find out there's much more in PC than just Emulation section! This makes me like to hang out at Pokecommunity!

Pokemon Clubs, because I like to talk about anything related to specific Pokemon in numerous Pokemon clubs there.

Username: U_Flame
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is definitely my social life, Screw Facebook >:)

Pokecommunity is an internet haven to me. Everyone is so open minded, gays and bronies have nothing to fear or hide. I love that about this place. Of course, there's also the fact that it's the biggest and most helpful place for Pokemon hacking on the internet! I also love that a surprising amount of people here are fans of the Tales series, which is normally an underrated series. At least in my area, few people have heard of it, so it's exciting to have a Tales club here. Everything I love in life is here in Pokecommunity. Safe socializing, clubs for my favorite series, hacking, and just general awesomeness. I love it here!

I think I found out about it when when Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers was new. I just found out about the existence of Pokemon hacking, and my favorite one that stood out was the Ruby Destiny series. Since Ruby Destiny is featured here, it didn't take long to find this place when I was looking for news and DestinedJagold's contacting place. That's when I explored Pokecommunity and realized it isn't just Ruby Destiny's place, it's the birthplace for every famous hack! So I made an account and explored more and more of Pokecommunity's awesomeness from it's tutorials to programs to hacks to just plain socializing.

My favorite board has always been the Hack's Showcase. The location of every amazing hack this site has to offer! Recently, I've also been quite active in the Other Clubs. For me, it's the heart of my socializing. Tales, Zelda, GSA, Ponies, it has clubs for everything I love.

Username: SNOR(es)LAX

Reason for Joining the Club: Its the only Pokemon forum that I joined and I am the most active here.

Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario obviously, testing me huh?

How did you find out about PC?I don't know, but I thinks its by googling 'Pokemon forum' and the first one is PC, I lurked on PC for like 2 years before joining. I mostly admire the trade corner's traders' Pokemon on their shinyness and that's where I also learnt about EV training and IVs stats.

The Other Trivia forums of course, I spam my way there all day long whenever I am free, I rarely post on other sections because I feel that there is a need to think on how to post a constructive post and I am a lazy person, so that's why my posts has all been short.

Username: Evanlyn
Reason for Joining the Club: Because I am a fan of these forums.

My sisters were on here for a while (they're seriously innactive; I don't think they go on any more) and yeah.. I joined to see whether I'd like it or not, and now I do :)

OT. I should probably post elsewhere as well.. ah well, OT is fun.

Username: Cirno
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC! Have been obsessed with the forum ever since September 2011. This is the perfect club for me~

I joined in 2006 after searching for hacks so the memory of it lingered in the back of my head. In 2011 I was looking to escape another forum with harsher rules and PC was the first Pokemon community that came to my head. :D And here I am, alive and well active as usual.

New Users / Welcome - I love modding it!

OMG yessss I'm joining!!! xD

Username: synerjee

Reason for Joining the Club: I Love PC! <3 It has been one heck of a journey ever since I've joined. xD

Who is PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

I was looking up some stuff about Pokemon when suddenly this site popped up. I've seen this site quite a few times before, so I thought, why not join? So I did! xD

I like the Other Voting Polls board. There are lots of interesting topics to view and discuss around there. It is where I can share some of my ideas and also put up some of my topics as well! xD

Username: Kura

Reason for Joining the Club: Why not? ;3 PC is the place to be!
Who is PC's Site Admin?: PPN Steve >:3

Lightning showed me the forums back in highschool; joined in '04

OVP or OC for the DCC; I just like chatting and sharing my thoughts.

Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Reason for Joining the forum: oh gawd, is this really necessary? dat's my third account and it's already been two years since i'm on pc. i'm in love in dis forum! and it's the only forum i'm active nowadays.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario, dat was easy.

same story of mid's. i was interested in hacks, i saw them on youtube and i said: "how do i play this??" and the youtubers dat played those hacks on the video placed a link in their description to a forum. i only joined for that hacks. then i realized emulation isn't the only fun section in pc. i hate emu now...they need to realize it isn't the only fun section there! i was a noob at hacking too!
?

oohhhh i have many favorites! other chat and discussions, i chat at the dcc sometimes, other trivia for the awesome games there and the game sections like bw,bw2,metal color generation...etc.

Username: Caelus

Reason for Joining the Club: Been apart of this forum for over 4 years and I still enjoy this place

Who's PC's Site Admin?: PPNSteve aka Rukario
How did you find out about PC? Looking up Ruby Destiny - not why I joined, but that's how I first found out about this site
What's your favourite board on PC? Other Chat and Other Voting Polls

Added you all! Welcome!

New topic:

What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
PCX ofc! I had so much fun, Movie Nights, eXcite to sprite and all the others were amazing! not to mention the free emblems we all get for participating :P

Years

PCX definitely. Even though I didn't participate in most of the events it did end with me becoming a Supporter, and all thanks to our Pokemon General mod Toujours! (Oh, and Nica too since without her I would never be where I am now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back