• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Then I'll have to get it.^^ Oh, and dukecrescentlovevia, Absol is already maxed out for a partner. I think you'll have to choose something else.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Username on PC: dukecrescentlovevia .
Why You would like to join: because i was born from the dark
How Active will you be: i'll be active like an absol responing to the coming disasters !
What your partner is: Absol !
His/her nickname(optional): umm . . Absol !
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Pulse !

Some how i didnt see this...
Have a re read of the first post you're missing something

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It takes a bit of getting used to i think.
Also snowy check out the SG there is an Art competition you may be interested in!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Ah Ah Ah you're missing just one thing!
Have a re-read

It can get pretty annoying when a lot of people forget the password. I even put it in bold Red, text on i dunno 6/7 and people still forget.

Gaa the school mouse (for a computer not a real mouse), I think it's frozen it soooo cold

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I just found out that firefox is really bad for this forum =/
I had to ditch it...
I didnt realize how bad my signature was!
Gonna need to make a new one. A good CSS one me thinks.
Clo feel free to make a topic!
I will be a tad busy for a bit

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
I'm thinking of a slight crossover fic, including Umbri, Spike and Lumina the Espeon! Though the other Eeveelutions are also involved.

Umbri: If anyone didn't notice from her last post, it will be like Sonic Adventure 2, only with the characters replaced with Pokemon like us.

Except Spike won't cut off Umbri like Sonic had to Shadow in that infamous part! XP

Clover Cat

Years
Ooh, really? Topic, topic...I know!

If you could pair any two Dark Type Pokemon together, regardless of whether or not they would be in the same breeding category, what would they be?

I'm feeling really shippy today~Must be the oneshot. ^^

Dark: Seriously, Clover, this is getting out of hand. You've already posted a shippy fic in the SG, and there was a whole conversation for this topic on the previous page.

But that wasn't limited to Dark Types ONLY. And you're only saying that because you know that I'll pair you up with Umbreon. You'd much rather be with Kenya. XD

Dark: ...*Headdesk* If anyone else can come up with a better topic, please, POST IT.

I look forward to the new CSS Gav~I've never played the Sonic games though, Bij. Are you talking about the anime?

The Girl from the Well

Years
Migtyena & Houndoom. <3 Both based on dogs, so why not? =3

Poochy the Mightyena[Pokemon I had on Ruby]: Oh no you don't! I'm with my Delilah. *scoots closer to Delilah the Mawile*

Delilah: Oh Poochy.

Ah-hem, anyway...I need a good Eggman. Any suggestions?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I love Sonic! I have like 5 games of it and I've watch Sonic X countless of times. Gaa Css is still pretty annoying for me though I've moved on to flash and I'm hopping to move on to making moving banners soon

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
Migtyena & Houndoom. <3 Both based on dogs, so why not? =3

Poochy the Mightyena[Pokemon I had on Ruby]: Oh no you don't! I'm with my Delilah. *scoots closer to Delilah the Mawile*

Delilah: Oh Poochy.

Ah-hem, anyway...I need a good Eggman. Any suggestions?
Myeh, it's dogs. I is not fond of dogs.

Dark: Aren't I a dog?

No, you're a wolf. That's different.

Dark:...Whatever.

Eggman, huh? How about Spiritomb? -shot by Spiritomb fans-

The Girl from the Well

Years
Umbri: Supposedly, dogs and wolves are both part of the canine family.

Ah, stop being smart. Anyway, I have most of them up, including the Spiritomb for Eggman. XD Now all I need is a Knuckles. Does anyone agree on a Weavile being him?

Clover Cat

Years
A Weaville with a huge ego...and screwing up a majority of the time. XD That totally fits, Bijou.XDD

Dark: I told you they were the same thing.

They may both be canines, but wolves are cuter.>( They look more like cats to me. :D

The Girl from the Well

Years
Yay, kitties. XP Anyway, expect me to be working on my fic! Or maybe not, but I dunno. Here's the current character list for it;

Sonic: Spike [Jolteon]
Tails: Evan [Eevee]
Knuckles: Kamaitachi [Weavile]
Shadow: Umbri [Umbreon]
Rouge: Lumina [Espeon]
Eggman: Jibakurei [Spiritomb]
Amy: Keahi [Flareon]
Maria: Kiandra [Vaporeon]
The President: Laramie [Leafeon]
Secretary: Chione [Glaceon]

I know the last three seem not very important, but they are in cut scenes, which is important to the story. =X

Clover Cat

Years
Yay, kitties. XP Anyway, expect me to be working on my fic! Or maybe not, but I dunno. Here's the current character list for it;

Sonic: Spike [Jolteon]
Tails: Evan [Eevee]
Knuckles: Kamaitachi [Weavile]
Shadow: Umbri [Umbreon]
Rouge: Lumina [Espeon]
Eggman: Jibakurei [Spiritomb]
Amy: Keahi [Flareon]
Maria: Kiandra [Vaporeon]
The President: Laramie [Leafeon]
Secretary: Chione [Glaceon]

I know the last three seem not very important, but they are in cut scenes, which is important to the story. =X
Oh my...All of them fit perfectly. O.O I didn't think it would be possible...Except for the President. Leafeon? For President? Not that I have a problem with it if it actually happened, but I can't really imagine Leafeon as an old man...^^;

The Girl from the Well

Years
Nah, in the game the president looks 30 or so[plus he kinda fits Lar's personality. You haven't really met him yet]. The one that looks old is Gerald Robotnik, who probably isn't even living in this game. Though he'll be played by Tengu the Shiftry. Any last-minute ideas before my brain will explode for thinking?

Clover Cat

Years
Nah, in the game the president looks 30 or so[plus he kinda fits Lar's personality. You haven't really met him yet]. The one that looks old is Gerald Robotnik, who probably isn't even living in this game. Though he'll be played by Tengu the Shiftry. Any last-minute ideas before my brain will explode for thinking?
Ah, I see...And the only one I can come up with right now is...ABSOL!!XD-shot-

Or Ninetales or Luxray. Just as well. -shot repeatedly-

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Okay i dunno if you guys noticed but the CSS went crazy i dont know what happend.. Basically the code broke and now i'm trying to fix it but it's proving difficult.
Bare with me
*edit
Think its mostly fixed although there are some banners missing. please post them and the HTML's if they are yours.
Sorry about that guys ^_^
Frustrating much. Lemme know if its all good on your end!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back