• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
'Another Kirila? This will be interesting!' I nodded in agreement. "Psy. Try to use Hypnosis on the Torchic." Psy sent out waves of psycic energy towards the fire bird. "Try not to fall asleep this time Psy!" She nodded and opened her eyes, looking to see if the Torchic was hit.

Royal became bored, so she got up, pulled on Kat's pants leg, and pointed towards the forest. "Okay. Don't be long!" Royal walked out into the woods and started playing around in the trees. She saw a few bug pokemon, nothing she couldn't handle.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled at Austin "it's nice to meet you Austin, I'm new here but I do know where the Pokemon center is, I took my friend Jimmy there not long ago" she said smiling more looking at his Chatot "I love Chatot, I've seen them before in the wild, have the drawing back in my dorm room" she said blushing a bit as he complimented her drawing "Thanks" she said still blushing "I draw a lot, these are my four Pokemon the Squirtle is Jazz, the Togetic is Belle, the Seviper is Swampy" she said pausing at the mention of Swampy thinking about the swamp and shuddering a bit at the memory "thing scared the crap out of me when I got lost in the swamp, and the last is Silver" she said pointing to the Skarmory. She looked down and closed the sketch book putting it back in her bag "the Pokemon Center is..." she started looking back up freezing at the look on Austins face "A-Austin are you ok?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype began to creep closer toward the two trainers, giving off a large bright smile that couldn't be seen through the head piece unfortunately. At the very least though he did give off a very sinister laugh towards them. He was moving towards them extremely slowly. Time for Mark to make his move. Adjacent to where Snype was, Mark began to slowly creep towards the two trainers, dressed as King Tonberry. He was creeping out of a few bushes and moving just as slowly as Snype was. Mark could be seen right behind Austin, whereas Snype was approaching behind Rosalyn.

Snype held his toy knife toward the two as he walked closer and closer. In the dark it could be mistaken for a real knife but alas, it was just a convincing toy knife. As for the Lanterns, they weren't real, but just toy lanterns that emmited a bright light.

Snype and Mark began to approach the two trainers, their knives facing towards them as they creeper closer and closer, staring at them with the big yellow eyes on their headpieces.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

Shock was locked on to Ralts, his height advantage made him very unlikely to miss.

Ralts was still recovering from his last attack there was not a chance he could Teleport away from this, and he did not have enough energy charged to conjure up a Double Team, it was over.

"Ralts try to Absorb some of the attack through your head" commanded Jason.

Ralts didn't turn from the attack, but had acknowledged Jason.

Ralts stretched his head forward to the oncoming X-Scissors, but it was almost useless. Shock using up his energy as well with that attack, you could see it in its eyes.

The X-Scissors collided with Ralts head as planned, but it was too much. Shock managed to push Ralts forwards thus making him face plant into the battlefield.

Jason and Electrike turned away from the scene, fainting was always difficult to watch, but it is always expected.

Suddenly a white light eveloped Ralts, its glow pierced the light around it, but it was not blinding. Ralts body began to change, Jason could faintly see two legs sprouting from Ralts hips.

Than the light faded and from it was the newly evolved form of Ralts, Kirlia.

"Daaaaaamn..." Electrike commented.

Kirlia opened his eyes and bowed down in front of Shock, who looked ironically in shock.

"Well fought"
Ralts Kirlia commented, before he fell on to the ground once more.

Jason frowned slightly, looking to his fallen friend.

'I will find one, i swear it' Jason thought to himself. He then turned his attention to Electrike who was still slightly mesmorized by the evolution of his friend team-mate.

"Quickly, lets not let him get away with it, Electrike hit with another Tackle!" shouted Jason.

"What?... Oh Yeah" Electrike started to charge towards Shock with alot of speed, the rain was making it hard to go at full speed, but Electrike was making use of it. He used it to slide towards Shock, hoping to make it a stronger hit.

'Dis one is for you Ralts' Electrike thought to himself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Olivia's Kirlia proceeded to copy itself, using Double Team to do so. Now their were 3 Kirlia's on the field, 2 of which are Valorie's Pokemon & 1 is just a copy. Were they attempting to hide in the rocks? Doesn't matter right now. Kilik's attention was at Kenshin's Torchic. How good was he at battling? One way to find out.

Kat's Psy shot a look at Torchic, using Hypnosis to make it fall asleep. Hope she knows what she's doing. Time for Kilik to act. "Ready, Yaibe? Use Water Gun on Torchic!" He commanded. He was using Water Gun on Torchic to keep a safe distance from the Hypnosis headed it's way. Wouldn't wanna get to close at the start. Better watch out for Valorie's Kirlia though. Yaibe started puffing up his cheeks, then blasted water at Torchic. Can't get too cocky right now.

Kilik noticed Kat's Snivy leave the arena. Was she not gonna use Snivy? For now, they had to focus. "Kat." He whispered, getting her attention. "I need your support. I need you to distract Valorie's Kirlia so I can get an opportunity to strike her without being detected. Can you do that?" This was cooperation. The plan was about to be set.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

The Swift from Seedot's Nature Power attack hit the Murkrow square on its back sending the bird pokemon falling to the ground. The Murkrow got up and turned it's attention toward Seedot and Dante. Then, the Murkrow started to fly towards Seedot and began to unleash a Fury Attack.

"Seedot, watch out", Dante said to Seedot. Seedot jumped out of the way from bing hit by the Fury Attack only to be hit by two strikes. "Seedot use another Nature Power."

Seedot's body started to glow as it charged up the Nature Power attack to fire at Murkrow. The grass around Seedot began to wave back and forth, then Seedot fired off a swift that came from the nature energy. The Swift flew toward the Darkness Pokemon square on causing it to fall back knocked-out. With that endever over, Seedot's body started to glow again but it was not an attack that Seedot is going to do. This time it was different, Seedot was evolving into a different shape.

"Seedot, what is happening to your body", Dante said surprised. Soon, Seedot's body stopped changing and became the body of a Nuzleaf. "Ah wow, your a Nuzleaf now, Seedot. Congrats!"

"Nuz, Nuzleaf", Nuzleaf cried cheerfully.

After that, Dante ran over to where the TM landed after Murkrow dropped it. Once there, Dante picked up the TM and placed it in the case for safe keeping.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Zoroark didn't seem to mind the licking or really any of the affectionate acts the little Zorua was displaying towards him or N. He just kept that smirk-like grin on his face.

Never had meat eeeeeh? Zoroark asked. Well, this might be a treat for you then. Wouldn't you agree N?

"Hmm. . . yes I suppose it would be a nice treat for tonight," N replied as he handed Kiyoko to Zoroark. "You wait right there with Zoroark while I get something cooked up alright?"

Zoroark wasn't used to holding people in his arms. And by People, he mains both humans and pokemon. But he's going to make an exception for tonight.

N meanwhile goes to the kitchen to cook something up. There will be plenty of smells as N is pulling out something from the fridge, cooking it up on the skillet and adding all sorts of seasonings to it. Some time after the sounds of cooking have stopped, he comes out of the kitchen holding a plate with a nice steak on it, as well as a fork and a knife. He sets the plate down on the coffee table next to the berries in front of the two dark pokemon, and cuts up a number of small pieces off of the steak small enough for Kiyoko to eat. Once he is done, Zoroark slowly puts the small pokemon down in front of the plate on the coffee table. Half the steak is cut up into the smaller pieces for Kiyoko, while the other half still looks like a large slab.

"It isn't often I cook up steak, but I hope you might like it," N said as he knelt down in front of the table. "There are a few seasonings I placed on it when I cooked it, so I hope you'll like them."

Zoroark was already trying to hide the drool on his mouth. That was technically the same kind of steak and seasonings N would cook up for him from time to time.

Takumi

Takumi blinked in surprise at her reaction. Something must've bothered her. Was it something he said? His worries were calmed though when he saw that smile and that promise she made.

. . . That wasn't something he received often. Sure, the promise of having undivided attention would appeal to anyone but that wasn't what affected him. It was that smile she gave him. He couldn't really recall a time he had received such a smile from his parents. Their faces usually had. . . different expressions about them when talking to him.

And the bow, well that just only continued to show the girl's politeness. In truth Takumi didn't feel offended at all. He just returned the bow back to her and replied, "I will look forward to when that time comes. Till we meet again Madame Ashford and Madame Elizabeth."

Kenshin

Best to get this battle underway. What to do on a rocky terrain? There were 2 attacks Kenshin was thinking of that would help in this battle. One was the attack Olivia asked about. The other. . .

"Torchic, use Secret Power!" Kenshin called out.

Torchic glowed with energy as Secret Power began to take effect. Because of the Rocky terrain, the Torchic's Secret Power turned into a Rock Throw attack at both the enemy Pokemon.

"Alright, now-"

Kenshin stopped as Torchic was hit by both a Water Gun and a Hypnosis double attack.

"No-!"

It was too late. Torchic had sustained injuries from the water attack and fell asleep. There went using that other attack for Olivia's sake.

"Torchic, wake up! Wake up!" Kenshin pleaded.

Torchic keep sleeping on the ground. Kenshin's face grew very worried at this.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin didn't hear Rosalyn's introduction or her question. Well... He did actually, but it wasn't quite registering, that or he couldn't move to speak and tell her. His gawking had made it impossible. Slack-jawed from fear or shock or horror he couldn't glue his jaw back to hs faceto get the gums working. In his head, though, he was screaming at her in warning. There's something behind you! Turn around! You're going to die out here, woman! He shouted some more things too, getting louder and louder as if raising the volume would start a telepathic phenomenon. However, Austin was no Abra or Gardevoir. His thoughts fell silent.

More than the face, Austin couldn't look away from the knife. Dangerous and deadly, it would come crashing into Rosie's back within seconds. He wondered, breifly and surprisingly (to himself) if Chatot was still there. He was no longer aware of the bird's presence.

Would it torture him or just kill him outright? He was hoping option two if it came down to it. The knife looked slit-your-throat-and-get-it-over-with not stab-skin-torture-torture, if you could classify knives that way. That little inquiring thought about how his doom would come made Austin's senses start to come back. He didn't notice, but the freed nerves made him shake or at least make only his hand tremble. It bounced up and down violently, as if on vibrate, as he lifted up, pointing woredlessly at the ghost behind them. Hopefully Rosalyn would get the message. It was all Austin could do without whipping her around to see herself or just going on a full-on bolt away to leave her to her own devices.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn looked at Austin's face before seeing a pair of yellow eyes behind him. She froze her mouth going dry. "W-What is that thing" she thought her face going white. "B-Behind you" she said shakily before seeing Austin point a shakey hand behind her. Rosalyn took a shakey breath and turned around quickly unable to hold in a shriek of fright as she saw the same yellow eyes behind her. Her face turned even whiter and she was shaking badly from fright before she promptly fainted.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin's eyes dropped down to Rosalyn's when she began to speak. He was sure her face mimiked his own. That classic "something's behind you" look that horror movie stars seem to overlook. Or maybe they're just so wrackeed by dread that they don't accept there's something behind them. Austin was in that situation now, reluctantly knowing there was two of them and if he had turned to run, he would have been in the bloodthirsty arms of some partner monster.

Austin didn't want to look back, but he did. Slowly he turned his head and body, anticipating impalment just as he did. He didn't get it, just the image of something ghastlier than the other. The next moment he heard a shriek and then two more with it, makinf one scream in unison. He didn't know which one was him, he hoped none of them were. The high pitched, chokijg squeal of fright couldn't have been him. He could never make that sound, right? If that was him, he hoped it was overpowered by the other noises armound him.

Motion and awareness suddenly came back into real time. He was suddenly aware of Rosalyn on the pavement and the blue feathers escaping the scene to a direction out of the range of his eye. Abandonned and the only oone with defenses, Austin realized he was truly on his own here.

Fight or flight kicks in. He chose fight. It was an instantaneous realization that if he was going to get out of this, he'd need to start swingin', and hard. He was ready for 'em. Hands clenched into fists and face set into a look of fear-based aggression, he poised himself ready to strike. If Mr. Tall-Green-And-Freaky came within arm range for even a second, he was going to get one adrenaline fueled, bull powered punch from the end of Austin's fist and right to the bridge of his nose.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I looked to the field and saw the Torchic being hit while charging up an attack. Water gun hit and splashed all over it. Hypnosis made it look a little drowsy, and it passed out. "Of course I can! Teamwork is the only thing that will work here. Good hit Psy! Look around you." Psy noticed a few more Kiarlis around. "It was Double Tem Psy. Charge up a few Energy Balls, and throw them at every clone and the real thing. You just have to hit it this way." Psy nodded and her eyes started glowing purple. Green balls of pure energy forms in between her paws. She shot them out in all directions except to Yaibe.

(ooc: I thought we were battling Olivia... Nvm though!!)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

It didn't take a great deal of time for Valorie to find the part of the forest she was looking for. It was just as described, an area where all the trees had died and lost their leaves. It looked creepy just looking at it, and not just because she thought she saw the whispy trail of a ghost pokemon moving about. It was very hard to tell from the height they were at, however.

"Alright Charizard. Down there, where the trees don't have leaves!"

Charizard complied, beginning her descent. As the fire lizard pokemon drew lower and lower she abruptly tensed and pulled up. Valorie felt this and looked up to find Charizard looking around as if searching for something. The large pseudo dragon growled softly. Had she seen something threatening? Valorie was confused, as both she and Charizard seemed to be searching for the same thing.

"Charizard... go down!"

Charizard looked down at her passenger before reluctantly obliging, moving the rest of the way down to the ground. As she did this Valorie closed her eyes, as they could become irritated by the wind whilst flying. It was then as Charizard approached the ground, after a few moments with her eyes closed, that Valorie noticed something disturbing. She detected movement visually... /under her eyelids/. Valorie's eyes shot open and she immediately became frustrated as Charizard came to a landing. What had that been about? As she looked about she got the feeling of being watched. Valorie shuddered. She assumed it must've been ghost shenanigans and promptly decided to try and ignore it. Charizard set Valorie down on fallen leaves and she began to squirm her way out of her costume, which took effort on her part, but nothing she couldn't handle. Folding her costume up and stuffing it in her satchel Valorie stretched her limbs before beginning to take slow steps forward. Where did she even start? It was a forest, it wasn't like she knew exactly where to look for something hidden.

Another soft growl was emitted by Charizard and Valorie glanced at her pokemon. Charizard seemed extremely paranoid, as if she knew something was there, wanted to apply fire, but could not find it. She hoped Charizard would be able to resist the urge to fire off a flamethrower into thin air.

Valorie began traversing the dead forest, looking around for something, anything unusual. To her surprise most of the ghosts didn't seem particularly interested in her. In fact, most of them seemed oddly cheery... Perhaps that was just ghosts being ghosts though. Were their smiles secretly malicious? Aside from an increasing feeling of paranoia Valorie certainly didn't feel attacked, though the feeling of being watched only grew stronger as she remained in the forest. After a while of walking it started to really eat at her, and she wrapped her arms around herself as if for comfort. The place was certainly creepy. She could swear she saw things moving out of the corner of her eyes, but if she turned her head to look there was nothing but more things at the edge of her vision taunting her.

Abruptly Valorie heard the rather startling roar of her apparently angry Charizard. Turning to look it appeared that a ghastly had ventured over and managed to surprise her with a lick attack. Charizard promptly turned and lunged out, biting down on the ghastly with a powerful crunch attack. She then promptly stood back up, aimed her jaw into the sky, and shot the ghastly into the air with a powerful flamethrower attack. Cue anime sweatdrop. Valorie silently doubted that last display of strength was remotely necessary. Even though she'd totally taught her Charizard that.

Charizard looked around as if looking for a fight, a snarling expression on her face. Valorie sighed and dug out Charizard's pokeball.

"Alright.... good job Charizard. Return!"

Charizard looked at Valorie and her expression almost seemed to protest, but she vanished back inside her ball. Valorie gazed at the ball for a moment in thought before placing it back in her satchel. She turned to begin walking on her own, surveying the area in front of her. A duskull turned it's one eye at her before seeming to become interested. Valorie almost started to prepare for battle, but rather than approach her the duskull promptly started doing an odd dance in the air. Valorie raised her eyebrows, unsure what to make of this. She couldn't see any sort of energy, nor could she feel anything that might indicate some sort of malicious intent behind what the pokemon was doing. Was it... mocking her?

Before she could come to any sort of conclusion she abruptly felt the feeling of cold metal against her forehead just before something that felt like a metal mask slipped over her face, startling her. She caught a brief glimpse of a goldish color before light was denied access to her eyes. Valorie promptly screamed, though it was heavily muffled by the mask covering her face, and grabbed at the mask, trying to yank it off. She honestly didn't know what was going on, but the notion that an unknown someone or something had tried putting something over her head was terrifying. Yet... the mask seemed to cling to her face, and no matter how hard she tried she could not budge it, to the point that she lost her balance and fell to the ground and it /still/ wouldn't come off.

It was then that Valorie felt this awful feeling deep within her, that of her soul being suppressed. Her body stopped obeying her as a more powerful soul took the wheel. She felt herself get up and slowly brush herself off. She even felt what seemed like she was checking herself over. She was like a prisoner in her own body, completely unable to control even the slightest of actions beyond her thoughts. Whatever had done this--were they appraising her like some sort of prize? Valorie was terrified, but something inside her snapped and she mentally lashed out, vaguely trying to assert herself, trying her hardest to take back control. This was completely ineffective however, as she might as well have been trying to punch down a brick wall. Rather, her soul was merely suppressed further in response, and this time it did not stop until she could no longer resist.

...And so the void took Valorie's conciousness...

...only for her to wake up some time later, as if from a deep sleep. Valorie's thoughts came sluggishly to her. She drew a breath. The air was thin. She opened her eyes and looked up at the night sky. For several long moments a wave of confusion washed over her as she laid there, her mind racing. Memories that weren't hers flooded through her head. Rather, they were hers, but she had not been awake to experience them. They were sensual memories, as she had been blind the entire time. She remembered the the entity testing her voice and muscles, as if getting a feel for them and shuddered. It'd used her own body, her own /voice/ to tell her /own/ pokemon to stand down so that it could remain in control of her. What a horrible experience. She almost suspected it of being a very strange nightmare, somehow. However, she got the distinct feeling that whomever had possessed her had had to ward off multiple threats and had walked quite a ways in an unknown direction, before climbing quite a ways up an extremely large hill. Her last memories before waking up were of sitting, starring off into the distance. It was as if she had been silently thinking, or enjoying a view.

Valorie sat up to check where she was. Looking around she found that it was difficult to see because the sun was already down. What she did make out sent chills down her spine. From the looks of it, she was in...the mountains. Her legs felt very sore, and at this point she had a good idea why. Valorie slowly curled up into a sitting fetal position, wrapping her arms around her legs and just sort of... trying to deal with all that was hitting her. Unfortunately for her someone with no tact wasn't going to wait. No, not MacKenzie. She's getting used to being cramped in a pokeball somewhere on Selene's person.

???: "Hi."

Valorie promptly flipped right the heck out by screaming and nearly losing her balance and tumbling into the nearest tree. She looked at the apparent source of the voice to find...a Yamask. The Yamask stared down at the frightened girl before it, at least until a certain giant freaking Dragonite emerged from her pokeball to lend aid to her damseltrainer-in-distress. At that point it just sort of glanced up at a rather upset looking Dragonite who had an idea what had been going on before turning it's attention back to Valorie.

Yamask: "Please call your pokemon off me..."

Valorie just sort of stared at the ghost pokemon in terrified silence, unable to recover her composure. That... mask. If there was any Unovan ghost story Valorie would've ever heard it was that of a Yamask up to no good. Wait... had it /spoken/ to her? How--Valorie's face became frustrated and flustered. It had no mouth. It must've been telepathy. She hadn't known a ghost pokemon could even learn telepathy. Yamask as a species had very powerful psychic powers, however, making them somewhat special. It was clear to her. That mask. It had been on her face. This was the pokemon that had used her like a puppet. Needless to say, her first reaction was anger.

Yamask: "What? You think you didn't like it? I was a man in my last life."

Before Valorie could respond the yamask had made the classiest joke ever, proceeding to laugh at it in true humor failure fashion. She just sort of narrowed her eyes in a resentful glare, feeling rather violated. A part of her really wanted to sic Dragonite on him.

Yamask: "Euhm... but seriously. Your Dragonite is terrifying..."

Valorie just sort of stared the Yamask down, hating his guts so much right at that moment.

Yamask: "... ... ...She threw a tree at me."

Valorie was too angry to be amused at the imagery of Dragonite whipping incredibly heavy objects at the small Yamask. That and that Yamask had been attached to her at the time.

Valorie: "/Us/."

Yamask: "I can explain..."

Valorie slowly picked herself up and crossed her arms indignantly. Her legs protested her so much as standing. When she spoke, the upset she was feeling leaked into her voice as her emotions spilled overboard. She wound up totally pointing accusingly at the yamask. What ensued was several minutes of Valorie venting about how angry she was and how much of a jerk the yamask was as the yamask struggled to get a word in edgewise until finally Valorie was left smoldering upset.

Yamask: "/Listen/! I saved your life! It's /really dangerous there/!"

Valorie: "You /stole my body/ and /put me to sleep/!"

Yamask: "...The others wouldn't have been so kind..."

It was about then that Valorie was snapped out of her anger. She supposed she did have a point. He had let her go, and hadn't eaten her soul, which if ghost stories were any indication was delicious. Just what was going on here?

Yamask: "That forest is dangerous... People lose themselves there... I took you because I wanted to /save/ you, okay??"

Valorie just sort of wound up making a face. She didn't much like being protected.

Yamask: "...You're too young and pretty to throw yourself to eternal damnation..."

Valorie's expression just sort of turned into one that was totally creeped out. Well... when he put it that way it was kind of convincing. She found his sense of humor kind of disturbing though.

Yamask: "And I need your help."

Say what? Valorie wasn't feeling particularly compelled to help the yamask, even if he had saved her. She honestly just wanted to get far away from this place and rest her legs. The Yamask noted the confused look on her face.

Yamask: "Listen--...I don't know how much longer I can go without evolving. I've seen what happens when my kind evolves... You've got to help me!"

Valorie was... puzzled. This pokemon wanted...what now?

Valorie: "I... don't understand."

Yamask: "Just... take me with you, alright? I'll be good..."

Valorie was kind of weirded out. This pokemon spoke like a fully intelligent human being! He even sounded kind of embarassed to boot. She'd never encountered this before, only several human beings who claimed to understand pokemon.

Valorie: "Um... my legs are really sore and..."

Valorie had no pokedex to fill, and training was hard enough as it was. This pokemon didn't want to evolve either. Also, he'd possessed her.

Yamask: "Please..?"

Valorie just sort of sighed.

Valorie: "I guess so..."

Valorie pulled out her phone to check the time. To her surprise she still had a bit of time left. Boy. How was she going to explain this to the others?

Yamask: "Thank you!! --My name's Shu, by the way..."

Valorie glanced back at Shu momentarily, acknowledging him briefly.

Valorie: "I'm Valorie... I've got to get going... Do I like... catch you?"

Shu: "...I'd rather just follow along, if you don't mind..."

Valorie just sort of accepted this. She was not in the mood to argue with a pokemon. Letting her Flygon out of it's pokeball she moved over and stiffly mounted Flygon's back, waiting for Shu before taking off, headed back in the general direction of the meeting place. Whether she got there early or late was not a concern so much as she was there when they got there. Perhaps she could train in the meantime if they weren't there yet.

charizardicon.png
Charizard ♀ Lv. 43 (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Flamethrower, Belly Drum, Iron Tail, Counter)
dragoniteicon.png
Dragonite ♀ Lv. 56 (Superpower, Barrier, Shock Wave, Safeguard, Extremespeed, Dragon Rush)
flygonicon.png
Flygon ♀ Lv. 48 (Crunch, Attract, Steel Wing, Facade, Dragon Claw, Roost)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 35 (Absorb, Scald, Night Shade, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Constrict)
fraxureicon.png
Fraxure ♀ Lv. 44 (Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Night Slash, Protect, Reversal, Counter)
mcmmc.png
Mamoswine ♂ Lv. 34 (Ancient Power, Body Slam, Amnesia, Ice Shard, Superpower, Curse)
3BLnh.png
Shu ♂ Lv. 20 (Night Shade, Telekinesis, Hidden Power (Fighting), Disable, Heal Block, Protect)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.4: A Sign of Trust

NOURISHMENT
A Sign of Trust

Never had meat eeeeeh? Well, this might be a treat for you then. Wouldn't you agree N?

"Hmm. . . yes I suppose it would be a nice treat for tonight. You wait right there with Zoroark while I get something cooked up alright? It isn't often I cook up steak, but I hope you might like it. There are a few seasonings I placed on it when I cooked it, so I hope you'll like them."

Kiyoko looked up at N, and then at Zoroark when he was passed to the Evolved Pokemon. He probably doesn't think very much of me... But... He kind of reminds me of daddy... Kiyoko's large amethyst eyes softened looking up at the Zoroark. "Um... Do you have a name...?" Kiyoko asked curiously. He was placed on the table as N placed a plate on the table, with what Kiyoko could only assume was 'steak'. He never had meat before.

He watched curiously as N ran a knife through the mysterious food. "Um... The only food I've ever eaten before is... Oran berries, Sitrus berries, and stale bread..." He was almost feeling embarrassed. He was very sheltered for his short life so far. "A-and all I've ever drank was momma's milk and plain water..." He watched as N cut half of the thing into tiny pieces. He went on to mention adding spice things to it. "Wh-what's a spice--" he pretty much cut himself off. Whatever it was, it must have been something good, otherwise N wouldn't put it on the food.

He sat next to the plate, on the side with the tiny pieces. He glanced at them both. "Oh yeah... I... Did have one other name..." he said, staring down at his paws as a few stray tears formed in his eyes."I-it's something only mommy and daddy ever called me... So I don't like people calling me it but... You two... You can call me..." He sniffled and tears ran down his cheeks, trying to fight back crying but not doing very well. "Z-Zo... It's... Zo..." He sniffled and lay on the table. He decided to try the food, because it would be rude to let it waste and, well, he was absolutely starving at this point.

Tears in his eyes, he bent his neck down and picked up one of the little pieces and chewed on it, not chewing very well, with somewhat dull fangs, but chewing it still. His eyes seemed to twinkle in surprise and delight at the flavor. Tears resting in his eyes, his tail wagged slightly and weakly in joy. He didn't have much to compare it to, but it was the most delicious thing he'd ever eaten. He sniffled as another tear dripped and his body shook slightly."I-I'm... I'm sorry..." Tears ran down his cheeks. He couldn't hold back crying anymore, he shivered as tears flooded his soft purple eyes and streamed down his muzzle. "S-sorry..."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I hope you don't mind me post Yellow. Olivia should react soon. Oh, & that is a big post for Valorie! O.o How long did it take you?)

Kilik Chambers

"Of course I can! Teamwork is the only thing that will work here. Good hit Psy! Look around you." Kat seemed to be in the game. She's pretty good as a trainer. Now, focusing is the essential key. Torchic had used Secret Power to summon Rock Slide down towards Psy & Yaibe.

"Brace yourself!" Kilik announced to Yaibe. The Oshawott tried to dodge the rocks coming down, only managing to get scraped on the head & side. He stood on the ground after it finally finished. Time to act. "Yaibe. I need you to wait behind the boulders & wait for my signal to attack Olivia's Kirlia. We take her out first." With Torchic asleep, they would only have to worry about Olivia's Kirlia. This was a sure win. Yaibe ran behind a boulder to hide from the battle. When the opportunity came, Kilik will point 2 fingers at the field, signaling Yaibe to break the boulder towards Kirlia with Razor Shell, jump at her on the rocks on her way, & slice at her with X-Scissor. For now, he just had to wait.

(OoC: Note: That plan of Kilik will not happen yet until I say so.)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched as Kenshin's Torchic unleashed rock attacks at Katherine's Kirlia and Kilik's Oshawott. She was a bit put off that he hadn't taken her advice, even more so when his Torchic was put to sleep. That was one pokemon that wasn't going to last long. Meanwhile, Olivia's kirlia Lea and her clone spun around gracefully, leaping out of the way of energy balls heading for them in opposite directions, spreading out within the jagged landscape before leaping up onto and landing on separate rocky spires. In her attempt to hit both of them at the same time she had wound up hitting neither and assumptively wasting a lot of energy. Perhaps that strategy was too situational...

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "If you telegraph all your attacks like that you'll never hit me..!~"

Lea's tone had a note of teasing to it.

Olivia: "Alright Lea! Now, use Calm Mind!"

Both Lea and her clone bowed their heads and began to glow with a foreign power. Yet... Lea was aware of Yaibe hiding. One did not simply hide from a psychic pokemon. Luckily for Yaibe and their trainers though she could not however read minds. If anything, Yaibe was succeeding in distracting her from Katherine's Kirlia with his strange movements.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
''So glad to be off that boat...'' Ever since he was a kid, Oscar has always had a problem with the sea. Something with the ship just rocking back and fourth, back and fourth...No, Oscar and floating things doesn't mix well. At all. Well, at least he had finally arrived at the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Granted, the timing wasn't the best, considering it was Halloween and he didn't have a costume or anything close to that. He could have probably waited to come here until Halloween was over, but Oscar really couldn't contain himself. Plus his Misdreavus, Arya, was happy too. She loved Halloween, which did make sense as she was a Ghost Pokemon after all. It was the one night where she could spook people and Pokemon out to her heart's content. When he had stepped off the boat, Oscar had received a yellow jacket, showing that he is in the Raikou dorm. After putting it away, he started to make his way towards the dorms, hoping to not bump into anyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin

Awe man. Olivia was going to hate him now unless he did something, he was sure of it.

"Come on Torchic! Wake up! Wake up!" he urged.

Torchic wouldn't budge. He just kept sleeping.

"Torchic! Come on Torchic! Please! I need your help!" Kenshin kept calling out.

Torchic still stayed asleep. His eye twitched once but he still wouldn't do anything.

Kenshin just took a deep breath and gave a really. . . really loud shout. "WAKE UP TORCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!"

Boy has some powerful lungs. Torchic began to stir and opened its eyelids weakly.

"Come on! That's it boy! Come on! Please get up Torchic!" he pleaded to the chicken pokemon.

Torchic stumbled as it tried to get back to its feet and shook its head.

"Good boy!" Kenshin cheered.

Now to make up for his mistakes by helping Olivia out.

"Torchic, use Flame Charge!"

The Torchic began to glow with a firey flame around its body as it charged towards Kat's Kirlia as its speed picked up and it began to move faster than it did before.

N

Zoroark, he said. That's what I go by. Used to go by Zorua, but then I changed.

N seemed pleased as Kiyoko enjoyed the meat, but was sad to see Kiyoko crying agian at trying to remember hsi other name. N slowly rubbed Kiyoko's back.

"There there, there's nothing to apologize for," N said. "Why don't you eat a little bit more? You need proper nourishment."

. . .

Let's hope all this time with Kiyoko won't cause N to start a new Team Plasma and a new crusade to have trainers and pokemon free from one another.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
The girl fainted out of fear! Perfect! And the boy was already scared enough! Ohhhh this was a great start for Halloween! Mark and Snype were glad to see this going so well! Time to really mess with them now... rather then approach further, Snype and Mark just stood there, gazing into his eyes, keeping still in the same position. Just stareing.

The kid looked like he was going to start up a fight... may as well avoid getting too close then. He looked like he'd punch Mark right in the face at this rate... The prank would be rather awkward if it ended in violence... Snype nodded to Mark.

"..."

The two began to laugh in unison. Starting with a horrorific laugh... then to a more serious laugh... and then to a humorous laugh. They scared them! What fun! Snype fell onto the floor laughing hysterically and Mark had his hands on his knees he was cracking up so much.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Ahhh...... Too bad... Looks like I won't be seeing this fight till the end...." said Shock.

His body no longer listened to him and he could not move the slightest bit. Electrike hit Shock with a strong Tackle and knocked him out.

Shocked, Gen took out Shock's pokeball. "No worries little guy, you did yer' best..." said Gen as he returned Shock to his pokeball.

"No way...... Shock got beat? I'm not acceptin' that!" shouted Hyper.

"Kuh... I'm gonna win no matter what! Hyper, Thunderpunch!", commanded Gen.

Hyper ran sprinting towards Electrike, Gen had planned that the moment Hyper was pulled in, the punch would be stronger.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice yawned and hugged Jelo tighter, her eyes closed as she was about to fall asleep. She looked happy and relaxed as her Solosis snuggled under her arms. But before she could get to sleep, she felt this urge to check the time. She took a look at her watch and then her eyes opened.

"Um, Jello..." she said sleepily, "I, um, think we should get going..."

Jello nodded, telepathically being okay with it, although he wanted to stay in bed being hugged by his trainer. Alice got up, without letting go of him, seeing that he was so comfortable in his arms. But as soon as they left her dorm room, Alice shivered as she felt...cold. She told Jello to wait for a second and that she'd be right back. Then she rushed inside, and in a matter of seconds, she was already back out, next to Jello, wearing her red Entei Dorm jacket and carrying a small bag on her back. She was happy that the jacket matched the color of her hair and skirt.

"Ok, now I'm ready." she said happily and quickly wrapped Jello with her arms, giggling as she did.

Alice then backtracked, in order to get where she would meet up with Valorie and Mark. She smiled, eager to go exploring with them. Then something came into her mind. What if she encountered a cool Pokémon there? She would need some Pokéballs to catch them. As they left the Entei Dorm building, Alice stopped and let go of Jello to check something from her bag. her parents had prepared that bag, and she had no idea of what was in it. A huge smile appeared on her face as she checked it. It had three Potions, and a small box. She took out the box and opened it. She smiled even more and jumped for joy as she saw five Pokéballs inside the box. The box also had a small message.

"Dear Alice,
I hope you and Jello have fun at the Academy. Here are some Pokéballs so you can catch Pokémon and make your stay there more enjoyable.
Love,
Mom & Dad"

A tear dropped from her right eye, realising that she really missed her parents.

"Thanks, Mom. Thanks Dad." she whispered, "I love you..." She knew they couldn't hear her, but she didn't care. She put the box inside the bag, closed the zipper, and wrarpped her arms around Jello, hugging him really tight.

[Careful, Alice] he said telepathically, [Too tight...]

"Oh, sorry" Alice said, and hugged him less tight. Then Alice continued to walk towards the meeting point, holding a comfortable Jello in her arms. And for some reason she had the feeling she would be the first to arrive there.

Back