• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Nai would be the Naruto.
Jen would be the Sasuke(ish?).
Miharu would be the Kakashi...

Screw that, give Miharu both Nai and Jen. THAT would be interesting. All we need is a useless person (Sakura). XD

And I can't say that Seria did not remind me of Hinata...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Roswell: I really need to read that now. XD Nai does that a lot! XD

Vaporeon: Thanks! I like to be interesting.

Nideous: TOld ya Nido. XD

Michaela: You want Miharu to get murdered don't you? XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela: You want Miharu to get murdered don't you? XD

You should see what I'm doing to another Miharu in another RP. Being murdered would be a mercy. XD

Plus, Bishamon would always teleport Miharu out if something was going to go down. He has self-preservation.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Both seem really energetic and stuff. It also figures the character I played there was quiet, too ^^; Damn, maybe I should've revived Rhea; I really liked her name...

Seria gets a golem. She is officially awesome :|b /also since she was accepted that means she gets a shiny Golett riiiiiight?

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Oh we can call the one I want? I feel like doing that might get me smacked... Ideally though, I wouldn't mind having Nai. I think Nai could mesh well with Jayvn.

Jayvn... I meant originally for him to be a girl, but, I liked it as an interesting, semi-eccentric male name.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
XD Oh dear god Nai is getting tugged everywhere. Be careful, Piku might start zapping! XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You'll probably have to go with the flow with the NaiVSJen stuff. We could both be in the background and be like,

"Those kids are insane."

"Yep."

Why'd you suddenly delete the post, lol? XD

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
You'll probably have to go with the flow with the NaiVSJen stuff. We could both be in the background and be like,

"Those kids are insane."

"Yep."

Hey... That's a good idea! I like it. That could be a very interesting story within it's own. You have your talking (booze-loving) Gengar, and I have my watermelon addict of a Vaporeon. An idea I took from Bradyn's Vaporeon, but I liked it too much not to use it. That itself is pretty intriguing, or at least to me it is.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I just hate to imagine that people think I came up with Nightmare all by myself. He's such an interesting character...

Although, I admit, he acts better than he does in the fanfiction. And you've seen Nightmare, Vappy. IMAGINE THAT.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Gloat on my friend, gloat on.

Kidding.

Vaporeon doesn't talk, but he is borderline terrorist-like for a piece of watermelon or two. Maybe even a whole watermelon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I snagged the name Seria from a scanlation of Rave Master (the character's name is actually Celia, but I honestly like Seria more :P), and Clover is reminiscent of "Cierra 'Crimson' Riley Clover", a name I used for similar-looking characters.

Also she should name Golett Vivian, y/n/m?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Roswell: That's a maybe from me.
@Vappy: Oh, come on. He's insane in the RP, yet he's even MORE insane in the fanfiction. One thing he did in the fanfiction: He beat a Mesperit up. With a baseball bat.

And that baseball bat might actually make an appearance in a battle...if that's allowed. In ANY RP.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
This is true. He IS insane. However, you have done a very good job to make it impossible to not wonder what he is going to do next. Which in my book, is a very good thing. BASEBALL BATS BETTER NOT BE ALLOWED! Or... If they are, I'm gonna need for them to not appear too frequently. Not to talk about my own roleplay here, but it won't be allowed in mine. Just a heads up. ^^

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Here is your application for your trainer card.

Why, thank you. Where should I start?

Well, what is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Bloody hell! Please, one question at a time! The name's Jeffery Anderson , and I have no nicknames. You can call me Jeff though.

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

Thankfully, I know that. I'm fifteen years old, which means I am totally capable of taking care of myself. I'll try not to be a burden!

Uh huh. This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you?

Is it really that hard for you to tell? I'm obviously a male.

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

Well I-I'll try. I have short, dark brownish hair with some golden streaks in it, and my eyes are cobalt blue in colour. I am only slightly tanned, as I don't go out often. Standing at 5'6", I'm not super tall, but I'm not abnormally short either.

You can always see me wearing black or dark blue clothing, together with black jeans. Normally a plain dark-blue t-shirt won't be enough, so I wear a black hoodie! You have no idea how comfortable those things are.I have short-sightedness but I wear contact lens, so well, no difference there. I wear Converse, and like wearing gloves as they give me comfort, preferably a dark colored one.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you ready for this journey?

Well where to start...? Ah, people say I'm rather self-centered. I never agree with them but I suppose it's the truth and nothing but the truth. Despite that I seldom use sarcasm. Is that a good thing? Since I might hurt people rather directly with words...Anywho, I believe I'm pretty experienced when it comes to Pokemon matters, as I often beat others in Pokemon fights (of course, they have to be a similar level).

Well, my psychiatrist once said that "Despite how self-centered I am, I don't have much capabilities to fight back verbally. But, he has a strong willpower, and a large amount of determination.". Well nothing wrong with that. I just don't excel in arguing! Which is why I'm always a target of blackmailing...Determination and Willpower's a good thing though! As for the self-centered matter. I believe some greed won't do me too bad. Overall, I'm not a bad person. I think.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

Certain things that I don't want to talk about? I have absolutely nothing to hide! Born in Hoenn, I am pretty familiar of things around me. My parents are divorced, and I've been living with my father since then, which was about ten years ago. My dad's a, well, kinda weird but, a judge in those Pokemon contests, so he often tells me what he's seen in the competitions, filling me up with useful details. My mom, well, I don't know what she does anymore. I don't see her that often. I see her when she comes to visit, since my dad's here, she keeps hiding and running away as if he's the plague in person or something. To be honest I think they still love each other. Anyway, living with my dad's pretty cool. He's a little rich, which is good, and our house is so dang big!

Where'd I get my first Pokemon? My dad gave it to me a year back. He said that his friend was giving out free eggs so I picked the shiniest-looking one. And it later hatched into a little Riolu. Well, he had nothing special, but at least he wasn't disfigured or anything. I have to admit, he looked really cute! I haven't given him a name though, so i've been calling him Riolu all this time. Oh well, when he turns into a Lucario he can decide one for himself.

Then, a few weeks back, my dad told me about the badges and the eight gyms. Everything about them. And I've been wanting to get my hands on the first badge ever since. I'm not really an adventurer, but heck, one little quest or mission won't kill someone with a stomachfull of ego!

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.

I would travel around with my trusty Riolu. I don't have a nickname for him, though. Let him choose in the future. As for his moves...let me ask him. Hold on. Ah yes. Here they are. Quick Attack, Force Palm, Counter, Endure.

is it alright? running out of inspiration juice here :P yew guys are insane xD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Thanks for the compliment. ^^

Oh god, I just realized, Miharu, Nightmare, AND Jen...

SOMEONE is going to be murdered. xD

Back