• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Not that I can remember. Maybe you're confusing an episode and a fanfic.
Oh...I was thinking of an early epsiode where they were camping out with Caterpie and stuff.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Star said:
Oh...I was thinking of an early epsiode where they were camping out with Caterpie and stuff.
heh thats a horribly early epi.. some 3rd i think.... no it means those fics where Ash and Misty end up thinking about eachother at night at a camp and end up kissing or something... worst types....

actually they just draw them pics and gif-fify them and add sounds... XD its easy.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
LanceLite said:
heh thats a horribly early epi.. some 3rd i think.... no it means those fics where Ash and Misty end up thinking about eachother at night at a camp and end up kissing or something... worst types....

actually they just draw them pics and gif-fify them and add sounds... XD its easy.
Yeah, I think it was the third, lol...I haven't read any of those types of fics. I read a couple where Gary is mean on him and Mistys date and Ash comes to the rescue, though.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'd like to post here an eloquent little piece I found on another site, so here ya'all are.

A moment of silence in memory of Misty.

She was brash, outspoken and almost always positively cheerful.
She didn't stand for fools, she never allowed an insult to go unpunished, she knew she was beautiful, she could make you feel alive with a smile and lower than low with a frown.

Gone now, maybe forever.

Years
i htink with her attitude she wouldbe a stubborn, yet amazingly great cheerleader! and her politoad could clap!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
heh heh shes not gone really.. i just saw on Serebii.net that there is a special episode going to be aired in a few days.... its name is something like Misty and Luvdisc, Love Battle. in the screenshots they have misty in it. but about the love battle..... i have no idea is it going to be with Ash or not...

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Its with Tracey

It may be part of the production they're doing but Misty & Daisy's Luvdiscs kiss causing Misty & Tracey to fall in love with eachother

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Pity I am, TAD...too many responsibilities at school. See my topic in OC for details.

I miss all y'all though ;.;

Also, check out the new Misty skin here...it's kawaii if not sexy <3<3<3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Heh, thanks TAD ^^ I'll try and be here whenever I get the chance. There's no way I'm abandoning the BMB, I've been here since the very beginning (really, I was the first replier to the topic!)

I just now heard about the new Misty hoso...I'm on pins and needles <.<

And in the screenshot that's been shown, contrary to popular belief, that's not Tracey dancing with her. That's ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back