• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
You shouldn't lowrate something just because you don't like/know the series. /pet peeve

Anyways, 5/10. The main tag is fine, the shop button kills the sig. a bit by being too small in terms of width, and the text could be longer to fit the tag. And no emoticons, those things ruin signatures too.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Awesome, cool art, the pink works surprisingly well. Only the bolded words seem a bit out of place.
9//10

I know my sig isný finished yet, but I'd link to know some first thoughts on it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Just a banner? Well, adding some text won't hurt. And you can go for a better banner too. This one doesn't really appeal to me, tbh.

5//10

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
3/10.

The fact is, we can't really read the text -we do see it, but you gotta focus on it to read what's written-. Also, I don't find the colors to be matching so well, and the Mewtwo picture you used looks kind of blured. Maybe too much blur on it, that is. And there's no particular coding, nor quotes or things like that.
With that said, I am not calling it ugly or whatever.

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
Thanks for the criticism. It got me back on my feet, and I actually started putting more effort into my work, now that I knew what to do.

Mewtwo was an easy render to use, and I liked him, so I just threw something together without putting much deep thought into it.

I love yours. Did you make your avatar as well?

9/10

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
8/10

Big improvement from your previous signature, all you need to learn is CSS to erase the text at the bottom and top.

I know what CSS means, but.. HUH??

Explain in vm or pm please ^^;

I've tried to look up how to put links in sigs like a lot of you all do, and found nothing ;-; *blub*

7/10

It's a little big for my liking, otherwise very well done.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The actual picture looks cool, the text underneath looks out of place, and those hearts at the top look awkward. 6/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
fffff. People doesn't always need CSS to make signatures look better. :( I've seen plenty of good signatures that don't have CSS.

8/10

Simple. Clean. No complaints.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
9/10

Too adorable. And I love Lucario and Riolu too.
Aren't they cute?

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
7/10 it is cool but might have been better... i mean its only some sprites... and writing...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
0/10 its only a picture and writing.

6/10 because I said so. Nah JK. I really don't like the writing in the banner

Try using some nice fonts/colors on the writing. Remove the ":D" face cause' its so fugly.

nm legend

Years
10/10 because i agree with you...but me fave happens to be umbreon....

still tho your sig looks very nice

.....if only i had time to do something nice for me

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
6/10

Red is a little hard for me to read, there's no real scheme with the colours either.

Otherwise, it's not annoying or anything, so you get extra points for having a text sig that isn't annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back