• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Mafia Game: No Two the Same [Day 6/Game Over]

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Forgot this was a thing, I sent NK the pm to do it.

EDIT: Also unless the Cult tried to recruit a night kill target it's possible both Earth Traveler and Mr. James have been compromised.

I encourage you to vote for Sparkin.

@Swiftie as well please vote for Sparkin
@KNS27 please vote for Sparkin

Sparkin

Great argument, but all you're saying makes sense actually. Considering there's a discord chat for the cultists, anyone could just put their actions in there, if they hadn't the time to join PC
But really though, if that's not the explanation, I don't know what it is then.
Also, if it's worth a thing, I visited Pecilia previously. If I visited as a cultist, wouldn't they not be able to reveal as mayor?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Unvote]Swiftie
[Vote]Sparkin

Edit: Or you lied about visiting me, not a really good defense if you ask me.

Last edited:

Mr. James

Must I remind you that I have cleared Sparkin in my dreamer report? There is no reason to not believe that Swiftie is the cult leader

[LYNCH] Swiftie

Sparkin

@Swiftie as well please vote for Sparkin
@KNS27 please vote for Sparkin
Unrelated to the game, but the reason RNG didn't bless me with another healing role is because of this.
I encourage you to change your vote to Swiftie too.
I fight meta with meta...Which means that I found a contradiction in Swiftie's statement.
Swiftie says that SirDolan couldn't have submitted their NAs because the only thing she posted was her sign-up post. That's the contradiction.
SirDolan's last activity was in October 6th, which is equivalent to mid day 2!
There was time for her to submit NAs!

[Unvote]Swiftie
[Vote]Sparkin

Edit: Or you lied about visiting me, not a really good defense if you ask me.
Not a lie. Also, remember that Kiyotaka is the tracker, and he saw me visiting Earth, aka the cop. Here's another thing, I'm not the cult leader, because if I were the cult leader, Earth Traveler would have me as innocent instead of Swiftie.

[Unvote] Swiftie
[Vote] Sparkin

Next Time, I must trust my first instinct.

I'm not saying that your instincts are always wrong, but they aren't right. Not this time, at least.
To first find the mafia, you either find the good guys first or look for suspicious activity.
Instincts aren't going to be your best guess here.
To actually find the mafia, you must work together with the town first, because of our strength in numbers.

My point is, I encourage you to vote Charlie. Surely, your instincts can change their opinion, right?
It's not like they'll always be right or wrong, but sometimes it's the best to look at facts and analyze them.

Short form, vote Charlie Brown

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Unrelated to the game, but the reason RNG didn't bless me with another healing role is because of this.
I fight meta with meta...Which means that I found a contradiction in Swiftie's statement.
Swiftie says that SirDolan couldn't have submitted their NAs because the only thing she posted was her sign-up post. That's the contradiction.
Then why wouldn't they vote at least? Day 1 was a free vote to abstain.

Not a lie. Also, remember that Kiyotaka is the tracker, and he saw me visiting Earth, aka the cop. Here's another thing, I'm not the cult leader, because if I were the cult leader, Earth Traveler would have me as innocent instead of Swiftie.

That's not really good logic, ET could've said literally anybody. We're already sure they're culted, it's very likely yall suspected we'd know that and tried to mislead us.

Sparkin

Then why wouldn't they vote at least? Day 1 was a free vote to abstain.
I haven't experienced inactivity myself, so I don't know. Although, point is proven. They had time to sent in their NAs.

That's not really good logic, ET could've said literally anybody. We're already sure they're culted, it's very likely yall suspected we'd know that and tried to mislead us.
Let's say that you DID believe he wasn't culted. What would happen?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

I'm not saying that your instincts are always wrong, but they aren't right. Not this time, at least.
To first find the mafia, you either find the good guys first or look for suspicious activity.
Instincts aren't going to be your best guess here.
To actually find the mafia, you must work together with the town first, because of our strength in numbers.

My point is, I encourage you to vote Charlie. Surely, your instincts can change their opinion, right?
It's not like they'll always be right or wrong, but sometimes it's the best to look at facts and analyze them.

Short form, vote Charlie Brown

Though you raise a fair point, if Sir Dolan was the cult leader from the start, wouldn't Sir Dolan have been encouraged by her cultists to post or be active at least once?

Also, you could have planned your claim in advance giving a lie in one and a truth in the other because you might have caught on to my role

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years

Night 5

Sparkin was lynched. He was the Doctor

The Players

Pecilia as ???
Abby as A Cult Member
Charlie Brown 2.0 as ???
Bardothren as The Serial Killer
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Earth Traveler as The Cop
Charlie Brown as The Veteran
BidoofFTW as The Loudmouth
purplecicada as The Jailor
gimmepie as The Oracle
Sparkin as The Doctor
L'Belle as A Cult Member
Mr. James as ???
Home as The Silencer
Kitty as The Vigilante
Miah as The Lightkeeper
Ash as A Cult Member
Ida13 as The Godfather
KNS27 as ???

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years

Day 6: Game Over

Might as well cut the night phase short and do this now since there's nothing that can happen to change the outcome.

No-one has died.

The Cult: Charlie Brown 2.0, Earth Traveler, Mr. James and Kiyotaka Ishimaru (plus the fallen cult members Abby, L'Belle and Ash) have won the game!

Points are coming right up!

The Players

Pecilia as The Mayor
Abby as The Janitor -> [N0] A Cult Member
Charlie Brown 2.0 as The Cultist
Bardothren as The Serial Killer
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as The Tracker -> [N5] A Cult Member
Earth Traveler as The Cop -> [N3] A Cult Member
Charlie Brown as The Veteran
BidoofFTW as The Loudmouth
purplecicada as The Jailor
gimmepie as The Oracle
Sparkin as The Doctor
L'Belle as The Hooker -> [N1] A Cult Member
Mr. James as The Dreamer -> [N4] A Cult Member
Home as The Silencer
Kitty as The Vigilante
Miah as The Lightkeeper
Ash as The Transporter -> [N2] A Cult Member
Ida13 as The Godfather
KNS27 as The Bomb

Mr. James

Special thanks to Kiyotaka Ishimaru for flipping the votes from Charlie Brown to Sparkin. It helped us to win. You have deserved to win with us.

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Points!
NightKrow: 30 points (GMing a game)
Charlie Brown: 100 points (Team Win, N0 death, MVP bonus for completely reversing what I thought was going to be a definite town win, Making a hard claim for a role you don't have and being undiscovered for the rest of the game)
Earth Traveler: 40 points (Team Win)
Mr. James: 40 points (Team Win)
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 40 points (Team Win)
Abby: 40 points (Team Win)
L'Belle: 40 points (Team Win)
Ash: 40 points (Team Win)
purplecicada: 10 points (N0 death)
SirDolan: -20 points (Removed for inactivity)
KNS27: -20 points (Breaking a rule)

Edit: Also, a honourable mention for Ash for making Home silence herself twice in a row.

Last edited:
Back