• 5766 replies

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
614 posts
2.6 Years
Can someone please tell me where i can find the link cable item to evolve my Haunter? Also, is it possible to get the "stick" item in Liquid crystal? I'd love to use a farfetch'd on my team! Thank you!
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Seen July 12th, 2019
Posted April 7th, 2019
1 posts
246 Days
Hello guys

I have made for myself a CIA file of liquid crystal that is working (without clock or save issues) to play it on my 3DS. I would like to share it for people who could be interrested but I don't know to who I have to ask the permission. LaZ is now inactive since 11 months so I suppose that I will not have any answer from him.

Thanks by advance and sorry if my english is bad it's not my native language.

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
213 posts
2.5 Years
Is this game already finished?
As far as I'm aware it ends in the Orange Islands but you can beat the Johto league
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

spider2MW

Male
Aleman
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted September 29th, 2019
30 posts
225 Days
Oh man, it is so hard to describe how much I love this game. Just wanna say it, in my opinion this is the real masterpiece of rom hacking. So classy, played Crystal for the first time in 2001 and will do it again with Liquid Crystal in "final" version in 2019 on GBA :-)

Final: Cause there may will never be an update for LC cause linkandzelda says himself he has "other priorities" for now and hacksrepairman says that this game is (for sure) nearly final so there is no need to update it. :-)
by spider2MW™
Age 28
Male
Seen September 28th, 2019
Posted August 25th, 2019
4 posts
1.5 Years
So I got a question. How far along is the game from being completed? I'm interested in playing the game, but I'm one of those people that would prefer to wait for the final finished product before starting to play it since I'd like to be able to play the game all the way thru once I start playing it.

I understand that hacking a game like this takes time, but if I could get maybe a percentage of how far the game is along at the moment and maybe a guess on how long you think it might take to finish if you guys were to continue working on it at the current pace, I'd greatly appreciate it. To be honest, I'm surprised that such questions are commonly asked enough for them to be already answered in the frequently asked question section, but maybe most people who play ROM hacks aren't like me in regards to wanting to wait for the finished project before starting to play the ROM hack.
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 2nd, 2019
15 posts
4.3 Years
So I got a question. How far along is the game from being completed? I'm interested in playing the game, but I'm one of those people that would prefer to wait for the final finished product before starting to play it since I'd like to be able to play the game all the way thru once I start playing it.

I understand that hacking a game like this takes time, but if I could get maybe a percentage of how far the game is along at the moment and maybe a guess on how long you think it might take to finish if you guys were to continue working on it at the current pace, I'd greatly appreciate it. To be honest, I'm surprised that such questions are commonly asked enough for them to be already answered in the frequently asked question section, but maybe most people who play ROM hacks aren't like me in regards to wanting to wait for the finished project before starting to play the ROM hack.

As far as my info goes , the game is already complete and also has orange islands as post game
Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
191 posts
2.9 Years
Honestly, everyone, I think it is time to give up hope on this project. It probably will never get completed, and they probably are saying they are still working on it to not make anyone sad. And who would want to play a game they can't complete anyway?
They completed the original plot 6 years ago.

But keep trolling.

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
213 posts
2.5 Years
Is this finally completed
Kanto and Johto were already completed, the Orange Islands are not as posted above
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!
Advertiser Content