• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile New Pokémon Masters details revealed; pre-registration begins

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yay details! Aug 29th is the expected release date too.

...I hope they fix the issue with many android users unable to register because the phone is incompatiable, despite specs saying it should work. Including for me. :<

Years
Pre-registered! Quite excited \o/ Game details are about what I expected too, as someone who has a lot of experience with gacha games haha.

Hope you can get yours to work though ;_;

Years
Was personally kind of hoping this game wouldn't be too gacha heavy, but I guess it is huh.

Still giving it some thought before going ahead and pre-registering.

That and they have to fix things for Android users, too...

Years
It didn't pop up on my phone when I searched for it, but it did pop up on the computer, so I went ahead and pre-registered. The only thing I'm disappointed with is apparently the MC is stuck with Pikachu (which wouldn't be too big of a deal if it was possible to evolve it), but I guess to play as my favorite Pokemon I'll need to wait for a sync pair with the Pokemon to be released (considering its pre-evolution was spotted in one of the towns in the animation, I may not have to wait long unless those npcs are not playable). At best I may have to main a generic trainer, assuming they can be a sync pair too.

Last edited:
Years
Im so out of the loop I had no idea what Pokemon masters even was... 😵

Yeah, it's a new Pokemon mobile game that's about to be released. Apparently it's being marketed as The Next Big Thing unlike other Pokemon mobile games of the past that kinda just dropped out of nowhere (like Duel and Jump). Time will tell how big it'll actually become, though.

Also, I just pre-registered! I figured I might as well give the game a shot and worst case scenario, I can always uninstall it if it's not for me. I've never been big into gacha games though, so I'm keeping my expectations sort of low here but nonetheless, I'm hoping it'll be a fun experience. ^^

Last edited:

tea cakes

i love pokemon ;P
Years
I watched the video that was on the article. It seemed so... not like a ninendo mobile game? Strange.

I'll pre register for it once i get out of bed and charge my phone b/c i forgot to overnigh T_T

Last edited:

tea cakes

i love pokemon ;P
Years
Do you mean it's not like other Nintendo mobile games? I don't blame you; but it is from different developers. =P

It's just that it looks so different from the normal cartoony style of Nintendo mobile games im used to (except maybe Duel, because I didn't play it that much.) It looks a bit more grown up for nintendo more realistic to me. But, IDK.

Years
Pre-registered! I'm really looking towards this game even though I have no intention to buy anything with the real money.

Years
Is there anything more to preregistering on iphones than just clicking "get" in the apple store?

That should be it! It'll change to Pre-Ordered if you've done it successfully. When the game releases it should be downloaded automatically to your phone (if you have the phone set to automatically download, iirc it's the default? mine does it and I never changed any settings), and you'll also get an e-mail letting you know it's available on release day.

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
Years
That should be it! It'll change to Pre-Ordered if you've done it successfully. When the game releases it should be downloaded automatically to your phone (if you have the phone set to automatically download, iirc it's the default? mine does it and I never changed any settings), and you'll also get an e-mail letting you know it's available on release day.

Excellent, thanks!

Back