• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite human character in Pokémon

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
cilan. dont @ me. also don't dig up all the nonsense i was sayin' when he was in the anime.

also the TRio are still best kids idc

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Gary and Steven Stone, also Green for Pokemon Origins!

I used to love N too, I really liked his writing and story for the B&W games.

Also, fair to mention that when I was younger I liked Drew from Hoenn's anime more than most other characters.

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
Years
For story, personality, and character, I'd say my favorite is N. I don't 100% remember everything from Gen 5 considering I was around 12 or so when I played it last, but from what I remember, his mysteriousness and odd abilities makes him a really intriguing character. I used to even have a theory that he was some kind of advanced Zoroark disguised as a human.

As for design and also personality, I quite like Guzma. He's a classic "main villain who isn't 100% serious" type of character. I mean, the entirety of team skull is great in terms of design and personality.
But Guzma in particular has a great design.

Years
Based on my username, profile picture, and posts it's obvious. Nanu, I absolutely am in love with Nanu. He's the first character that isn't happy go lucky. And the first one to be three dimensional in my opinion. He's depressed, he loves cats and he's a cop. I'm depressed, love cats and have done police work. So we have a lot in common. I also find his backstory and the more around him, such as him being the leader of team skull, unique and interesting. They just don't have another character like him. That's why I love him so much. Hell, I'm 10 chapters deep into writing a fan fiction about him. I just hope he appears in future games. I think it'd be cool to have a game based on his past and the international police. But I doubt it'll ever happen.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Wally. He's just a lovable, sickly wimp.
Shauntal, too, because I just love everything about her.
Emma's cool.

milcute

a sweet melody~
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Definitely Jessie and James. Those idiots were the only reason I watched the anime when I was a kid. (I also shipped them pretty hard, heh.) I'm really enjoying seeing them in Let's Go Pikachu, even if their role is pretty small.

A close second would have to be Lillie. From the games, I mean, I haven't watched the anime in years. Even though I didn't like Sun and Moon all that much, I did love Lillie. She was the only good thing about those games.

Back