• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As already it knows the game is very well worked, it has very good events, y scripts detailed well, tiles is good and well inserted, and the graphical part of hack is execelente waits to see more advances.
Thanks Wes :)
I really appreciate it :)

so awesome I've got to say,when there's a new update? LOL
I'm working on events in Port Royal City.
What's the city with 3rd gym :)

Hey Ash493. Umm... I have a question about Ash's, err.. your aura, that evolves Pokémon...

Is it just a refrence or you really need to set that flag to make Pokémon evolve in beta 2?
I know you were still working on the evolutions in beta 1, but in beta 2, will we be able to evolve even before Ah's, werr, your aura?
It's just reference :)
In fact I'll just give ya the National Dex :) I wanted to make it more interesting xD
Because absence of NDex stops evolutions of non-Kanto Pokemon in FR.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Anyways, Will ash (game) have one of the 'Lu' Family since he is now officialy and aura user? :)
If ya mean Riolu/Lucario then of course ;)
Ya just have to wait :D

Anyways guys would you complain if I'd cancel fishing?
I might do it because of lack of big OWs. If the Pokepal fix it and I'd be able to resize OWs then it won't be canceled :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Some little updates.
I completed the Port Royal City event and Thief is now working on map for another event.
We'll maybe upload video showing the complete Riolu's event :)
Here's some edits on Pokedex.

Spoiler:

So what do ya think guys? Any suggestiongs about replacing?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I am thinking for Porygons for a while. They got my attention. How about we make an easter egg for Team Shadow? I...I mean, like, They invaded the virtual world of Porygon, and virtualized a virus that made the Porygon act wierd and you must get Key-Item antivirus to eliminate the virus.

And also Team Shadow might virtualize a powerful Pokémon, (Giratina, for instance) and use him, and the player must defeat the Pokémon to unvirtualize it.
I'm thinking 'bout Porygon's event very soon.
In fact I wanna make it interesting in a way like... that he'll save ya from somewhere and then join ya.

And Team Shadow's powerful pokemon... Well maybe...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
updatebanner.png

As I promised here's Riolu's event :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7JWPweIPFc
I skipped the tournament. Ya have to beat your rival to continue :)
So hope ya like it :)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Umm... I've thought that Pidgeot is already in the original FR Rom, if I'm not wrong?

I replaced it with Staraptor.

Okay, the script's nice, except for the Earthquake. You shouldn't make it too strong, just use weaker ones.

Thanks. I'll see :)

The msgbox, why is all \n and \l? Each new person begins with a new box (\p) tha'ts why it is p for people :P. Nice event, anyway...
By the way, isn't that based on Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia Kyle Riolu Mission?
I hate \p's xD xD
It makes script longer xD
As I said it's from anime...
But those episodes were inspired by the mission ya mentioned... at least I think :P
And Pidgeot... I don't know I have to replace every pokes I wanna first... and then I'll see
but since I'd have to put Pidgey and Pidgeotto I don't really like it xD

awesome hack man i hope all the bugs are fixed

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Pidgeot could be inserted. Johto has a lot of NU Pokémon to be replaced... How about Spoink, Grumpig, and Stantler? These will probably be a perfect replacement.

Of you really hate it, I can replace them when you give me the ips to patch the routine for you if you like.
I'm sure 'bout that I wrote Stantler in replacement... xD
But the others can be replaced.
As I said I gotta know how many space will I have after inserting legends :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
img33.imageshack.us/img33/2999/loledz.jpg

could you explain why wild pokemons are waiting for us in a little puddle?!

@edit np. :P

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
updatebanner.png

Just a minor one :)
Me and thief have decided that Groudon's event is pretty plain so he drastically remapped it.
It'll have more of Team Magma and you'll also battle with some of 'em.
Maybe something more of fire types we'll see :)
So if ya don't wanna miss it you'd have to re-start the hack :)
And I really recommend it 'cause I don't know if I'll use same flags or something what could damage your save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back