• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
63 - I wish I was a Giratina so people could fly away on me what...

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
71 I wouldn't mind riding a Lugia. I wish the next game had more Pokemon that were able to soar!

Years

Probably not, but I bet a Lugia would be more fun to ride, like in the second Pokémon movie!

How's progress going on that MMO, anyway? :o

Giratina can go to Distortion world, so even though Lugia knows all the cool ocean places, Giratina has an exclusive area so it wins by a bit ;)

And no one can ride him cos Im the only Perma ghost with the permission, but you can dream! :D

The MMO is going well, they're fixing some bugs now at decent speed. I did some maps but nothing this year yet. All in all, going well :)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Giratina can go to Distortion world, so even though Lugia knows all the cool ocean places, Giratina has an exclusive area so it wins by a bit ;)

True, but I don't think Giratina would let anyone visit that exclusive area, haha. :p

The MMO is going well, they're fixing some bugs now at decent speed. I did some maps but nothing this year yet. All in all, going well :)

Ah, that's pretty cool! :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
76 I thought the distortion world was neat and maybe it will come back in some form in the future!

Meadow

Years

The Distortion World was indeed an awesome place, but... *sigh* My Platinum save file got erased shortly after I caught Giratina in the Distortion World, and I quit playing it ever since. :c

Meadow

Years

No worries, it's fine! If anything, that should give me a real reason to play Platinum again in the future, haha. (Plus it happened many, many years ago, so thankfully it's not a huge loss anymore!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back