• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Pokemon Punk art

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 27, 2016
Hey everyone!
I made this Punk Pokemon art a while ago. The pokemons have gone to the dark side in my drawing. I also have t-shirts and tote bags available in my webshop :) I can place a link in the comments if you are interested ;)

I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if I can place a link in my post, or it will be removed for advertising... Does anyone know if I can place a link to my etsy shop here?

Attachments

• Pokemon_art_copyr.jpg
    Pokemon_art_copyr.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
Years

You can not actively link to to shops or sell things on this site, but you can link to your portfolio which may contain links to those sites. A shop in this section means doing art requests for free, so you might want to host a different kind of thread.

Back