• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I POO STARS & I PISS GLITTER

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
I mean it, no doubt about that! :) The text gives it a certain flair, no? It's really pretty! ^^

Hmm, I'm actually pretty stuck with the CSS. Mind giving me an example? ;D

EDIT: So I changed my signature but I'm not exactly satisfied with the CSS, aha. It was a little rushed. I wasn't sure what you meant by sign boards so I just used a solid colour. :o
how about me adding a reflection effect to the bottom of the signature (if that fits according to signature standards height wise, not sure) and then you move the links and stuff on top of it?
or how about you add the links on the sides, spread it on left and right with css
OR add the links on top but like seperate them and then give the background for the links a border radius so you get rounded corners which makes it look like label tags sorta, i used to do that a lot, i think its cute​

Oh, wow! That's actually awesome. Though, I was wondering if the background used could be this instead:
universe-tumblr-widescreen-wallpapers.jpg
I just saw this one and I love its colors. Also, can you make "Twilight Master" a bit smaller? To look more like a title (like this)
to be honest i do not really appreciate it that at the last min you tell me you want a specific background for me to use. You posted your request more than a week ago, it would of been appreciated a lot if you had specified this new update in your original request post before and not afterwards... but anyhow, glad you do like the result and i will try to make the change to it asap.​

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
to be honest i do not really appreciate it that at the last min you tell me you want a specific background for me to use. You posted your request more than a week ago, it would of been appreciated a lot if you had specified this new update in your original request post before and not afterwards... but anyhow, glad you do like the result and i will try to make the change to it asap.​

I know, I know! Sorry! I really just came across that background and didn't realize you had already made the image. Like I said, the one you made is awesome! :( Won't happen again! D:

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
Years
Your graphics are soooo pretty!! ;o; I hope it's okay if I make a request?

♦ Size = 400 x 200 maybe? But tbh anything you think looks good is fine! Just a signature, please! ;u;
♦ Colors = I'm..... honestly not sure what would look good dlfjdjsfjdsf. So whatever you think would look best?
♦ Text = "Make your mind up" and uh... any font and size you'd think look good!
♦ Images = http://i.imgur.com/PmLXDac.jpg
♦ Animation = I can't think of any but if there's any that you think would look good then [THUMBS UP]

I hope I did this properly because it's been a while since I've requested a signature from a forum. ;;

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
I know, I know! Sorry! I really just came across that background and didn't realize you had already made the image. Like I said, the one you made is awesome! :( Won't happen again! D:
n1YZHm8.gif

made the text smaller
and i had to change colors of the image because other wise it looks no good​

♦ Size = 400 x 200 maybe? But tbh anything you think looks good is fine! Just a signature, please! ;u;
♦ Colors = I'm..... honestly not sure what would look good dlfjdjsfjdsf. So whatever you think would look best?
♦ Animation = I can't think of any but if there's any that you think would look good then [THUMBS UP]

I hope I did this properly because it's been a while since I've requested a signature from a forum. ;;
awesome you requesting, of course its ok you silly :) i will do yours asap!
oh and thanks for the sweet words, appreciate it :pink_love:​

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years

finally got around it, i hope you like the result :)

oPvPt5Z.png

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
Years
finally got around it, i hope you like the result :)

oPvPt5Z.png

oOOOH MY GOSH this is so gorgeous??? ;ooo; THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH AAAAAAAAH!! I'm gonna use it right away!!

and I'm sorry for the late response! I just moved and just got my internet working today. And thank you again!!!! ;uuu;

Years
Would I be able to request a pair of emblems?

? Size = Emblem 80 x 80
? Colors = Anything that you think looks good with the Pokemon TCG logo.
? Text = "GT 14 Participant" in any font color that looks good with the TCG logo.
? Images = I'd like the official Pokemon Trading Card Game logo incorporated in each emblem. This one, maybe?
? Animation = n/a

? Size = Emblem 80 x 80
? Text = "GT 14 Winner" in any font color that looks good with the TCG logo.
? Images = I'd like the official Pokemon Trading Card Game logo incorporated in each emblem. This one, maybe?
? Animation = n/a

Not really looking for anything fancy.

Thanks in advance if you can do this!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
oOOOH MY GOSH this is so gorgeous??? ;ooo; THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH AAAAAAAAH!! I'm gonna use it right away!!

and I'm sorry for the late response! I just moved and just got my internet working today. And thank you again!!!! ;uuu;
oh yay really glad you like it ^_^ :3c
and thats ok, no worries!​

Would I be able to request a pair of emblems?

? Size = Emblem 80 x 80
? Text = "GT 14 Participant" in any font color that looks good with the TCG logo.
? Animation = n/a

? Size = Emblem 80 x 80
? Text = "GT 14 Winner" in any font color that looks good with the TCG logo.
? Animation = n/a
Not really looking for anything fancy.
Thanks in advance if you can do this!
here you go, hope these are ok :)
btw this was an unexpected request haha, what made you come to me for this? / just curious
lho3Fiu.png
VqXaRQY.png

Years
Well, I needed the emblems urgently, so I picked a shop that had the most recently posted content, really. And I definitely did not have time to make them myself.

Also, my own work looked like this when I had the time to delve into graphics and made a couple emblems, myself:
Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Well, I needed the emblems urgently, so I picked a shop that had the most recently posted content, really. And I definitely did not have time to make them myself.

Also, my own work looked like this when I had the time to delve into graphics and made a couple emblems, myself:
Spoiler:

so... you are welcome? guessing you are going to use them or?? {XD}
oh and nice work there you made yourself :)

Last edited:
Years
so... you are welcome? guessing you are going to use them or?? {XD}
oh and nice work there you made yourself :)

Thanks for the emblems, by the way. I think your emblems are much better than mine were. Posting mine was meant as a way to say that I sure as hell don't have the talent to make them myself. I definitely wouldn't have the patience to get back to the level my old ones were at, let alone the level yours are at.

And, yes, they're being used. Your works are being immortalized in PC's long list of emblems.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Thanks for the emblems, by the way. I think your emblems are much better than mine were. Posting mine was meant as a way to say that I sure as hell don't have the talent to make them myself. I definitely wouldn't have the patience to get back to the level my old ones were at, let alone the level yours are at.

And, yes, they're being used. Your works are being immortalized in PC's long list of emblems.

glad i could help and i think the ones you made yourself look good too {:3}
if you ever need help with anything again, feel free to poke me^_^​

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Hello Pebbles!~
Size = Size that fits
Colors = What fits
Image = https://d2ylzi4omitwbo.cloudfront.net/EB9hw40zwrd6fXYf2JTc2SDz2bI=/filters:format(jpeg)/http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/s3-eu-west-1.cubie.com/cubie/forum/article/e6378faa-14c4-4837-8ce8-3b12a90237f1.jpg
Animation = If possible snow / blizzard
Thank you in advance, Btw Amazing artowrks

ehm i am not sure what you want, this is somewhat a confusing request...
do you just only want me to add a snow animation? ^_^
and thank you for the sweet compliment

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
ehm i am not sure what you want, this is somewhat a confusing request...
do you just only want me to add a snow animation? ^_^
and thank you for the sweet compliment

Ok going to change my request i got confused also on that request haha, sorry bout that.
Here it goes. Its very straight forward you do what you feel best for this image.
*Your heart can decide on what design you see fit for this.*

♦ Size = Whatever you see fit for a signature.
♦ Colors = Whatever you see fit (The image is kinda vibrant already)
♦ Text = ~ Christiana Blair ~
♦ Images =
last_stardust_by_shy_yuu-daa1l47.png

♦ Animation = Artistic license. You're free to do as you please as long as it looks good.
Being greedy here but i love your Artwork! a Version which is not animated and one with animation on it.

Once again thank you! and Amazing artworks! The Best! (That's the name of my Daughter)

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Ok going to change my request i got confused also on that request haha, sorry bout that.
Here it goes. Its very straight forward you do what you feel best for this image.
*Your heart can decide on what design you see fit for this.*

♦ Size = Whatever you see fit for a signature.
♦ Colors = Whatever you see fit (The image is kinda vibrant already)
♦ Text = ~ Christiana Blair ~
♦ Images =
last_stardust_by_shy_yuu-daa1l47.png

♦ Animation = Artistic license. You're free to do as you please as long as it looks good.
Being greedy here but i love your Artwork! a Version which is not animated and one with animation on it.

Once again thank you! and Amazing artworks! The Best! (That's the name of my Daughter)
i don't mean to be an annoying bugger or anything but that image you gave me, i looked it up, i think it's someone elses graphic (somebody made that, its fanart, its not official art or something if you know what i mean)
and that is not right. to add text to it or something and then claiming it as your own.

i recommend you search for a RENDER, type in something you like and then afterwards render in google or something
if you don't know what that means; render is an image with a transparent background , like an anime character or anything really, even objects. thats how we start really when we make graphics most of the time, with a render ^_^​

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Im sorry, i think the fault is on my end i don't know the basics.
Will this one do? Hope this one is ok. Sorry for being a newbie at all on this.

Size = Whatever you see fit for a signature.
Colors = Sort of blue.
Text = ~ Blair ~
Image:
4O03Dci.png

Animation = Artistic license. You're free to do as you please as long as it looks good.
(Blue aura)

Thank you for your extreme patience.

Attachments

• Ace.png
    Ace.png
    839.2 KB · Views: 1

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Im sorry, i think the fault is on my end i don't know the basics.
Will this one do? Hope this one is ok. Sorry for being a newbie at all on this.

Size = Whatever you see fit for a signature.
Colors = Sort of blue.
Text = ~ Blair ~
Image:
4O03Dci.png

Animation = Artistic license. You're free to do as you please as long as it looks good.
(Blue aura)

Thank you for your extreme patience.
turned out purple ish , not sure if thats ok but ill show you anyway
if you really want it blue i can make it blue though
BAhxRyM.png

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
turned out purple ish , not sure if thats ok but ill show you anyway
if you really want it blue i can make it blue though
BAhxRyM.png

Omg that's amazing, a darker blue aura would be amazing, animation i mean. blue particles going upwards.

Amazing work =)

Back