• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
They didn't blow it. The stores that did the early release did. I heard of one that really got shut down for doing it but I wonder about the others? Ehhh.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
They didn't blow it. The stores that did the early release did. I heard of one that really got shut down for doing it but I wonder about the others? Ehhh.

We are talking about Pokébank. You seem to be talking about the game release.

Years
Are Dream World Pokemon locked to not being Shiny or something? I do remember that Arceus was some sort of DW Event.

And speaking of events, let's say I where to play a Gen 4 game and use the Walk Through Walls code and get to Shaymin... then I caught said Shaymin. Would the Shaymin be considered a hack even if nothing was done to the Shaymin itself?

DW Pokemon are shiny locked, so stuff like shiny multiscale Lugia are hacked as well.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Do you have a Kyurem that would make a good Black that you can clone and gift me when Pokébank comes out?

Of course! You can all have my 30/30/31/31/30/30 shiny Kyurem! (Best spread I could find that would make a good Kyurem B and W.)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Bah humbug to all of you then.

Okay, I'm taking bets. When will Nintendo release Bank? Person who gets the closest guess gets a prize. ONE GUESS PER PERSON derp what yes this is serious

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Bah humbug to all of you then.

Okay, I'm taking bets. When will Nintendo release Bank? Person who gets the closest guess gets a prize. ONE GUESS PER PERSON derp what yes this is serious

It will be released on 2/18/14 in North America.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
As a note, 6 IV shiny Mews are always 100% hacked, as is shiny 6 IV Jirachis.

Wasn't there a 6IV spread for Meathod 2 generated Pokemon? I seem to think there is a 6IV spread a day or two into the RNG... You would need to have your TID/SID RNGed to make that spread shiny... AND TRUE people did not yet know how the RNG worked to do all that....

I would assume any Shiny 6IV Gen III Meathod 2 was a Hack, not just a Mew, I can not see someone taking the time to RNG a Shiny 6IV Legendary at all in Gen III(Keep in mind, I HAVE RNGed Meathod 2 Poke's in Gen III, speaking from experience, it is the hardest RNG I have ever done, if you have a spread that is more than an hour delay your calibration will be off, so you need to calibrate for your longer delays).... but I DO believe it was posible, however astronomically unlikely(and agree they should not allowed to be traded).

By the way.... The GTS is starting to become my best friend. I keep throwing Pokemon up there, requesting something I need for a Dex fill, and checking back in 10 minutes, a few I have had some longer waits on, up to an hour later checking it's status. But for the most part withint 10 to 20 minutes someone has already traded with me.... And I even ended up with a Shiny Dragonite from some really kind soul that way.... I also just traded away a Ho-oh for a shiny Scizor.... I am now less than 100 away from my National Dex (doing happy dance). I spent over two hours working on Secret training to get all the moon stones and sun stones I needed, and spent a great deal of time in the Battle Maison earning BP so that I can buy all the items I need to evolve certain Pokemon. (I have not put those stones to use, nor the items I bought at the Battle Maison) I feel like I am on the home stretch. What's frustrating though is that as I keep breeding and catching Pokemon I have sooooo little room in my boxes, and I can not bare to release anything.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Now I wonder if I got your Ho-Oh for my Shiny Scizor.....

Omicron, you have to change you profile pic and sig. I keep thinking, "Wow Omicron is hot!!" I realize a split second later what I'm looking at but still...EVERY TIME!! I can't seem to break the habit even though I know your pictures lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Now I wonder if I got your Ho-Oh for my Shiny Scizor.....

Omicron, you have to change you profile pic and sig. I keep thinking, "Wow Omicron is hot!!" I realize a split second later what I'm looking at but still...EVERY TIME!! I can't seem to break the habit even though I know your pictures lol.

Is the Ho-oh Level 45, Japanese in a Dusk Ball? Hasty Nature?

Scizor-- Spanish came from Sinnoh Region?

If so I think that's a pretty neat small world thing there.... If not. It was still fun to think about it.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Is the Ho-oh Level 45, Japanese in a Dusk Ball? Hasty Nature?

Scizor-- Spanish came from Sinnoh Region?

If so I think that's a pretty neat small world thing there.... If not. It was still fun to think about it.

No I guess not lol. It's strange how we both did GTS trades and traded the same stuff but opposite. We could have traded each other lol.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
No I guess not lol. It's strange how we both did GTS trades and traded the same stuff but opposite. We could have traded each other lol.

That's acctually a little too bad. I think it would have been wild to GTS trade with a stranger and find it's someone I share conversations with.... Maybe a different trade later....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
GUYS BANK IS OUT IN AMERICA!! I already downloaded it and using it and it works wonders. :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
GUYS BANK IS OUT IN AMERICA!! I already downloaded it and using it and it works wonders. :D

I am quoting this but really talking to everybody. I will be available to trade this Friday/Saturday. So EV I know you have a Kyurem and a Misdreavus for me.

Lugia has the godly Arceus.

Omicron has another Kyurem.

I'm forgetting other trades but of people that post in this thread a lot I believe that's it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016

Thanks EV. I am both simeltaneously excited and bummed out all at once. What conflicting emotions. On one hand I wanted to complete my National Dex before bank came out as a personal challenge.... On the other, I wanted to be able to transfer my own personal Pokemon over and I am exctied about THAT.... ARRRGGHHH! Can't figure out which of those emotions is winning. *sigh*

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Not everyone does. Anyone who hasn't got HG/SS don't, and the price for those games are restrictive now. Seriously, 50 bucks for it?! I ache, just thinking about it.

Years
Gah I am so happy that Bank is out. 8) But moving is such a pain.. it can only grab from Box 1 and one round/box at a time so I had to go into my White + Black 2 and move everything I wanted to the first box, withdraw from Bank, put onto X, then repeat. Boo.

Got my shinies over though! They mostly only have 2-3 perfect IVs but I'm so excited to train them~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back