• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Congrats on the new shinies everyone. I'm so jealous of Ariados and Venemoth... They're my favorite bug shinies but I can't get them easily. Dx Absol is nice of course. I started a trend.
Nothing new on my part... And dang Shadow Chaos, I missed you again. Got on at 40 after and you left gah. D:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
And dang Shadow Chaos, I missed you again. Got on at 40 after and you left gah. D:

^-^' Heh heh... sorry about that...

As for me, I transfered EVERYTHING of importance from my Ruby to FireRed, Emerald, & Diamond. The reason for this is cause I'm gonna hunt down any of the following Shinies: The three Regi, Latios, Groudon, & Rayquaza. I also plan to get at least one of the starters. So as of this moment, my Ruby Version has been officially erased!! I never thought I would ever erase that game...

Also I'm training Aoshi!! As soon as he becomes Kirlia, I'm gonna begin yet again on hunting (F) Buneary!! Good luck to all!!

Also, I just caught an unexpected Shiny!! While I began training Aoshi at Valley Windworks, I was using the Radar to chain when suddenly, at #2, boom, Shiny #10, a (M) Buizel (08:10PM)!! Since I'm still chaining, I can't post his stats... Currently, I'm at 18!!

EDIT: Broke the chain myself at 19 (08:52PM)! Stats coming in a bit...

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
It's fine. Thanks for the Abra. And ZOMG there's a Skull Fossil attached too 8D!
Eee might start on a Cranidos hunt then...Wish me luck. :3 Congrats on the Buizel and good luck shiny hunting in Ruby. ^^

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
It's fine. Thanks for the Abra. And ZOMG there's a Skull Fossil attached too 8D!
Eee might start on a Cranidos hunt then...Wish me luck. :3 Congrats on the Buizel and good luck shiny hunting in Ruby. ^^

Thanks, and your welcome!! Also, good luck on your Cranidos hunt!! ^^

Here are Buizel's stats:

Buizel (M), Level 7, Caught in a Quick Ball.
Serious nature.
Sep. 7, 2007
Valley Windworks
Met at Lv. 7.
Alert to sounds.
Happily eats anything.

HP: 25
Attack: 15
Defense: 10
Sp. Atk: 14
Sp. Def: 10
Speed: 18
Ability: Swift Swim

Attacks: Growl, Water Sport, Quick Attack, Water Gun.

Okay, now I'm gonna start hunting (F) Buneary. Good luck to all.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have been chaining Absol for a while now. My highest was 29. Got broken by a Wingull.

I haven't hunted on my Ruby for a while. Might look for Bagon on there when i get Absol.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I have been chaining Absol for a while now. My highest was 29. Got broken by a Wingull.

I haven't hunted on my Ruby for a while. Might look for Bagon on there when i get Absol.

Good luck on those hunts, razer302!!

Well, I've evolved Aoshi into a Gallade! Here are his stats:

Aoshi (M), Level 22, Caught in a Quick Ball.
Modest nature.
Sep. 4, 2007
Route 204
Met at Lv. 4.
Quck to flee.
Likes dry food.

Hp: 62
Attack: 57
Defense: 37
Sp. Atk: 42
Sp. Def: 58
Speed: 49
Ability: Steadfast

Attacks: Slash, Confusion, Double Team, Magical Leaf.

Good luck to all on your hunts!!

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
THIS IS THE FIRST POST OF PAGE 515

Congratz on Buziel and Absol(I've always wanted one =P)

I'm currently continuing my Shiny Ralts Mission with no luck.
I got the chain to 22 and was reseting a few times, then i made a grave mistake by accidentally stepping on the patch behind me.... Damn bidoof... I then got wrecked by Bidoofs and Kricketots 12 more times before I gave up for the day and posted here lol.

I think I'll continue Chaining for the Ralts tommorow, cuz its time to EV train my venomoth!!

Cya

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Today on my D/P, Eevee was in Trophy Garden. I decided to hit it up, and....I got 2! I'm on a roll!

1 - Male
Hasty Nature
Sep. 7, 2007
Trophy Garden
Met at Lv. 17.
Hates to lose.
Likes sweet food.
HP- 53
Atk- 31
Def- 26
Sp.Atk- 53
Sp.Def- 42
Speed- 49
Evolving that one into Espeon

2- Female
Brave Nature
Sep. 7, 2007
Trophy Garden
Met at Lv. 16.
Proud of its power.
Likes spicy food.
HP- 58
Atk- 33
Def- 43
Sp.Atk- 28
Sp.Def- 51
Speed- 22
Evolving that one into Umbreon

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Congrats everybody on the new shinies!
Nothing new for me. Still trying for a shiny Charmander and recently I've SRing for a shiny Mewtwo.
SRing for Mewtwo is driving me nuts! I've be doing it for about the last week, and nothing! Grrrr. :)

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Congrats to everyone on their new shines! Seems like everyone had some luck and got shinies on low chains xD Heh I'm on Day 5 of Sring for Regigigas. Did about 4 hours yesterday, would've done more but I fell asleep x__X. Anyways I'm currently Sring it, 3 hours down so far. Also going to dual hunt it and mewtwo. Been Sring for mewtwo for a while now, but no luck on it neither.
Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Haven't had a chain past 20 since about 1AM last night. Was up till around 2AM chaining Absol. I am never very lucky with shiny's. I have no idea why though. Was awake at 6 this morning so less than 5 hours sleep. Went straight to chaining when I got up with my highest being 15. Will carry on looking later. I am to tired to look now.

Years
Congrats to everyone on their new shines! Seems like everyone had some luck and got shinies on low chains xD Heh I'm on Day 5 of Sring for Regigigas. Did about 4 hours yesterday, would've done more but I fell asleep x__X. Anyways I'm currently Sring it, 3 hours down so far. Also going to dual hunt it and mewtwo. Been Sring for mewtwo for a while now, but no luck on it neither.
Good luck to everyone on their hunts!
Not me. I was resetting on like 39 for my Absol. And why is everyone going after Absol now? =/

LDD, one of my motivators for going after Absol was payback for you getting Seviper so many years ago. >=] Now that you have one, that was short lived. :( Congrats anyways. Shiny Absol is like yours, and it's only fair given all those Oddishes and Pooches you found on Emerald. xD

There were no 21HP Bold female Chikorita in box #18. Now I must log all their stats, release them, and pick my breeders for box #19.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Absol has been one that I have wanted back from Ruby. But i hated breeding and finding it in wild would be so rare. NOw it my chance to get it. I think you started off a trend though.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
lol. My favorite shiny is Ursaring. I pretty much looked for him forever, and on my birthday I finally caught him.
Anyway, is SRing for a Shiny Turtwig worth it? His shiny is decent, but not great. Just asking before I restart my Pearl.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2007
Hi, I'd like to join, But I'm confused, Is there a way to make shiny hunting easier in D/P, And The Terms "Chaining" And "Shiny Patch" Are a bit confusing to me also.

I hope I don't sound too noobish.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Can't you breed for your Turtwig. Would save you restarting your game then.
I have always wanted a Bagon I have caught myself I have one I got in a trade but that doesn't count here.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Not me. I was resetting on like 39 for my Absol. And why is everyone going after Absol now? =/

LDD, one of my motivators for going after Absol was payback for you getting Seviper so many years ago. >=] Now that you have one, that was short lived. :( Congrats anyways. Shiny Absol is like yours, and it's only fair given all those Oddishes and Pooches you found on Emerald. xD

There were no 21HP Bold female Chikorita in box #18. Now I must log all their stats, release them, and pick my breeders for box #19.

Lol yeah alot of people always like how a shiny looks when some else gets it and they decide to try for one too. Lol same thing happened with me and Giratina. It was mostly me and Storm_dragoon going after giratina on SPPf, then when I finally got mine like 4 more people decided to hunt it too xD Good luck with chikorita breeding! I've never tried hatching for a shiny on 3rd gen and on. I suspect my first will be manaphy when I finally decide to hunt it, though I also want to breed for sableye on emerald but I haven't made time for it. Lol like Fufu I've got a ton of targets but I'm not as organized as to when to hunt them. I mostly hunt them sporadically except for my main target which I always hunt (this time being Regigigas). Continuing Sring for Regigigas. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
The blue rose. Take a look at the chaining guide in the D/P section. PM me if you still don't get it.
As for finding shinies easier. Some people say that getting a high chain increases chances of finding a shiny. But it hasnt been confirmed whether it is true. I think it is just because when you chain you see a few patchs shake.

About to start chaining Absol again.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Can't you breed for your Turtwig. Would save you restarting your game then.
I have always wanted a Bagon I have caught myself I have one I got in a trade but that doesn't count here.

Good point, but I'm only at the first gym in Pearl and beaten Diamond. I don't think I'll restart, but the bad thing is I don't have anyone in the Turtwig line. GTS is horrible for looking for anything, they always want a Mew.
Anyway, going to hunt for Buneary.

Back