• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Pretty epic chapter but not nearly enough action to please my cravings
Spoiler:

Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/

I was just about to say the same thing :0. But I'm sure she has her reasons yep.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/
By now, she's probably just busy with school. I was thinking about Sousuke with all this Aizen talk too. xD

Manga 418
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
Years
bleach will probably have ichigo whoop his ass for like two to four chapters and azian will like find the key or something and run away into the kings place

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Don't worry, that should come soon enough.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

bleach will probably have ichigo whoop his ass for like two to four chapters and azian will like find the key or something and run away into the kings place
If you are going to join the club, please do so properly (I suggest reading the first post).
And in response to your statement, which I would think we might need to spoiler now?
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Bleach 418
Spoiler:

Apologies for the inactivty, I saw the manga on Tuesday, but my relatives came over. D:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Haha so I guess people agree that
Spoiler:

I think I was just a bit paranoid with Sosuke (user, damn thats confusing!! XD) because on this other forum I go on, there are some people who disappear for a while, and then come back with posts about attempted suicide or something. =P some depressed people on that site but... yah. I'm probably overthinking things. XD

oh yeah and I started school today so I'll still come on a lot but I can't be on quite as much as during the summer. Gotta work hard to not flunk outta senior year. XD

And I still need people to come to the Bleach photoshoot at the New York Anime Festival this year... if ANY of you have a Bleach cosplay and can POSSIBLY make it... please tell me!!! or even if you know someone who can come. Online friend, IRL friend, or otherwise. doesn't matter. I just need more people!! I have like 5 people saying "maybe" but nobody said yet "i will be there" so.........

sorry I'm a little off topic right now but I need to find people......... tell ANY friends you know online or IRL who might be able to make it... please?? thanks.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Glad you think its interesting ILP :] I mean

Spoiler:

Wow starting school now minchan. School has been going on for at least 4 weeks in my location.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well we got off in the LAST week of June so it was a REALLY short vacation as it is. It's always like that. =P You know, there's a cartoon on Disney channel called Phineas and Ferb. Anyway the theme song says "there's 104 days in summer vacation"... My butt. We barely get 70. D= I mean really. June 26 - September 2. That's our vacation. Where "104" is from, I have NO idea. I really wanna rant about it but it's off topic as it is, so...

Anyway, TONIGHT is the night we FINALLY get to hear RURI-CHAN!!! (In English. XD) RURI-CHAN!!!

We also get to hear Kenryu~ ^_^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
In response to your question...
Spoiler:

So yeah. That's what I think... The info on both Nnoitra, Szayel, and Zommari might be a bit... off. For lack of a better term. This is because I sorta sped through those episodes, in my rush to catch up with nearly 100 episodes in only about a month. Which I did, by the way. If I didn't, I wouldn't be watching new episodes as they come out. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Ate my previous post >.>
Spoiler:

That was fun.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL I totally messed up Zommari and Szayel's order in my post. Fixed now. XD

Oh BTW Charizard I like your sig. <3

ILPEH... I totally forgot about the other hollows Aaroniero must have eaten. =P Oh well. I doubt they'd be much stronger than Kaien though, so I'm still sticking by what I said.

Years
Ate my previous post >.>
Spoiler:

That was fun.

When I first clicked the spoiler button, I was like "...Shit..."

Then: "Ate my post"? Meaning, you typed that TWICE? 8DD

Spoiler:

You're right, this IS fun. 8D

ANYWAY:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 287
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
If you are referring to Rukia's voice actress, it's "seiyuu" not "seiru".

Anyway... MY Thoughts:
(exactly as I commented on CR)
Spoiler:

Not sure where to find the pilot chapter nowadays because I found it on OM but as we all know that site took down the reader. And no the pilot chapter is not the same as the first chapter. It's like the oneshot that was made before the series... You'd know what I mean if you read Bakuman coz they talk about that stuff in there. =P
Just sayin' ~~

Can't stay for long coz I have school in the morning and I gotta wake up at... 6AM. And it's like 12:15 AM now so...... I already won't get the sleep I need. D=

edit:

oh yeah and if anyone was confused about my Isane comment, it's listed in her profile in Color Bleach, that she doesn't like fish cake. =P

oh and i just checked bleach wiki and it seems the pilot chapter is in SOULs databook. which I need to get. XD I also need to get "All color but the black" artbook too... hmmmmm................

edit2:

umm oh yeah and this year my classes seem to be fairly tough. umm I have physics, economics/govt., senior english, and pre-calculus..... among extracurriculars... but my point is that i didnt do too great last school year so I need to step it up a bit. So I'll do my best to get on and post both here and SPPF at least 4-5 times a month but i cant promise. and things might not be quite so hectic RIGHT away but they will get tough for me so I just wanna let you all know that if I'm not on for a while then it's just coz I'm busy with schoolwork. And life. and college prep. And work, coz my school also lets seniors take fridays off for internships. and i work on fridays at barnes and nobles. and after that i have clarinet lessons... so i'm gonna be really busy... Anyway just dont worry if I don't get on TOO much this school year. As much as I hate to admit it, school is important, so.......

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Manga 419
Spoiler:

Annoucment: This is my 123 post on PC Forum. xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

When I first clicked the spoiler button, I was like "...Shit..."

Then: "Ate my post"? Meaning, you typed that TWICE? 8DD
XD
Well, I think I got up to Aaroniero, and THEN it ate my post.

As for your replies... Well I can't think well XD. I may reply to them later, but that's later.

I've made more posts in this club than you have in the entire forums, with 141.

Years
Manga 419
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
spoiler to be safe
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.